Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,282 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To His Reported Sack By President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To His Reported Sack By President Buhari (45646 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension / Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Ahmed Lawan Emerges Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To His Reported Sack By President Buhari by subcbouy: 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
RTSC2:

Doing her job by by insulting the people that pays her salary through oil and taxes.

Does she think buhari or katsina state is the one paying her salary?
So, you expect her watch you insult authority? You will likewise act same. Shalom
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To His Reported Sack By President Buhari by Abbey24(m): 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
This local man still dey surprise say den sack am, omo open ur eyes and WORROLLY AND JENJETICALLY enter d train of next cable
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To His Reported Sack By President Buhari by ajagidiagbo1(m): 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
And you don't know it's "WASTE" and not waist. Hope you are okay now?.
Lateef73:
Since there is Twitter you don't need too much media aides, just waist of scarce resourses.

Modified:
Buhari may not know how to use Twitter, so aides are needed cheesy
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To His Reported Sack By President Buhari by CioAngels(f): 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
doctokwus:
He could actually not been sacked.
Maybe only a smokescreen to get rid of that drunkard.
Wouldn't be surprised to see him reinstated or given another post in same Aso Rock.
For him to be shocked shows he is ultra confident Bubu doesn't have the balls to sack him.
You may be right, after all he was relieved of his duty when they said he was going for a course only for him surface the following week. He will get a fulani man to beg for him this time.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To His Reported Sack By President Buhari by CioAngels(f): 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
The picture of the president picking his teeth must have sacked him because he could not defend himself cleverly.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To His Reported Sack By President Buhari by opribo(m): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
If he likes he can sack his wife join, it's irrelevant. The fact is he is not fit and qualified to lead this country.

In the days of blindness he used force to wrestle his way, BUT Now! No Way, we will show him how educated people do things. We will get rid of him and bring in competent, open minded, current, dynamic and strong Nigerian to lead our nation aright .
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To His Reported Sack By President Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:

His sack turned out to be fake news afterall

President Muhammadu Buhari Has Approved the re-appointment Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media.

Bashir Ahmad is national coordinator BNMC.

Guy I know it was a sarcastic remark. I knew Sh-I-pobu don't have sense and they would jubilate foolishly, so I was waiting to repost his reappointment. grin cheesy
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To His Reported Sack By President Buhari by FarahAideed: 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
Only that palm wine drunk was sacked
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To His Reported Sack By President Buhari by gtown: 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
BlackfireX:
Walahi aboki will always be aboki ..

grin
Bashir Ahmad
@BashirAhmaad
·
2h
Thank you BPSR Team, I really appreciate!
Quote Tweet
Reforms Bureau NGR
@bpsr_ng
· 2h
@bpsr_ng wishes to congratulate Mr. @BashirAhmaad on his appointment as the PA to @NGRPresident @MBuhari on New Media. Congratulations for this appointment.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To His Reported Sack By President Buhari by gtown: 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
opribo:
If he likes he can sack his wife join, it's irrelevant. The fact is he is not fit and qualified to lead this country.

In the days of blindness he used force to wrestle his way, BUT Now! No Way, we will show him how educated people do things. We will get rid of him and bring in competent, open minded, current, dynamic and strong Nigerian to lead our nation aright .
Bros, 2019 election has since been concluded and the winner already sworn into office.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To His Reported Sack By President Buhari by gtown: 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
Abbey24:
This local man still dey surprise say den sack am, omo open ur eyes and WORROLLY AND JENJETICALLY enter d train of next cable
Me will like to be local man like that local man than to be nairaland troll like nairaland troll cool
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To His Reported Sack By President Buhari by gtown: 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

His announcement shoot the guy on his hip.......
Hate go killi some people finish tongue
@BashirAhmaad
·
2h
Thank you BPSR Team, I really appreciate!
Quote Tweet
Reforms Bureau NGR
@bpsr_ng
· 2h
@bpsr_ng wishes to congratulate Mr. @BashirAhmaad on his appointment as the PA to @NGRPresident @MBuhari on New Media. Congratulations for this appointment.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To His Reported Sack By President Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 3:38am On Aug 21, 2019
Seunbukola187:
what decision? Read Well madam shocked shocked
you dey mind that one wey dey use her pussy to reason
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To His Reported Sack By President Buhari by Seunbukola187(m): 6:27am On Aug 21, 2019
WenysAD:

I think you need the reading more sir

The decision I meant is the sacking of Bashir Ahmed and Lauretta Onochie
Now you should start from the first page of every newspaper today. They were not sacked. Take care
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To His Reported Sack By President Buhari by JobsandSchools: 9:43am On Aug 21, 2019
Cool
Re: Bashir Ahmad Reacts To His Reported Sack By President Buhari by olamakinde(m): 11:42am On Aug 21, 2019
Local man cannot can

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing / President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner / President Buhari Frees 19 Inmates Including A 75 Year Old Man & His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.