Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice (407 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice by CHOPMONEY666: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
Advice needed from experience nairalanders here .

Am a young male self employed and educated . I visited a friends house/neighborhood and met a girl , she’s 30 years old , am 30 plus myself.

She’s a graduate but jobless and very very deep into church activities , always church church church then we became friends. From beginning she knew I have a girlfriend but we continue the friendship anyway. Then suddenly she began to make monetary demands for help . First it was 3k then 5k then 10k then 5k etc . Then I said to myself I may as well be sleeping with you if am giving you all this money . grin grin

But each time I made a move about coming to my house etc she run away from me for days or week no communication only to come back later days crying for financial help. There is always an excuse not to come , even to meet at my friends place it’s no no for her, she’s deep into church activities.
On one hand I said am a fool, on the other hand I said am going to win this game . Am asking for advice here .
Re: Advice by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
CHOPMONEY666:

Am a young male self employed and educated . I visited a friends house/neighborhood and met a girl , she’s 30 years old , am 30 plus myself.

She’s a graduate but jobless and very very deep into church activities , always church church church then we became friends. From beginning she knew I have a girlfriend but we continue the friendship anyway. Then suddenly she began to make monetary demands for help . First it was 3k then 5k then 10k then 5k etc . Then I said to myself I may as well be sleeping with you if am giving you all this money . grin grin

But each time I made a move about coming to my house etc she run away from me for days or week no communication only to come back later days crying for financial help. There is always an excuse not to come , even to meet at my friends place it’s no no for her, she’s deep into church activities.
On one hand I said am a fool, on the other hand I said am going to win this game . Am asking for advice here .
First off stop using am.its irritating and contradicts the "educated" side. Secondly you're a fool. She has turned you to a prayer answering machine. She goes to church pray for money and comes to you to collect

2 Likes

Re: Advice by Oche211(m): 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
So you know that you are a fool and you still come on Nairaland to rant, what do you want us to do?
Is it to validate your foolishness?
Re: Advice by CHOPMONEY666: 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
Oga you Dey vex ? Take it easy bro !
Shibaraba:

First off stop using am.its irritating and contradicts the "educated" side. Secondly you're a fool. She has turned you to a prayer answering machine. She goes to church pray for money and comes to you to collect
Re: Advice by exporttraining: 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
CHOPMONEY666:
. Am a young male self employed and educated . I myself I may as well be sleeping with you if am giving you all this money . grin grin

But each time I made a move about coming to my house etc she run away from me for days or week no communication only to come back later days crying for financial help. There is
Re: Advice by WorWorBoy: 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
CHOPMONEY666:

On one hand I said am a fool,
on the other hand I said am going to win this game . Am asking for advice here .
grin grin

Re: Advice by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shibaraba:

You just put my thoughts into words.
Re: Advice by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
See last mugu....!!!!
Re: Advice by AstroG: 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
Omo see brother,
Brother wea mumu,
Brother wea no wise
Brother wea no get sense undecided undecided

CHOPMONEY666:

Re: Advice by luvyaself95(m): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
it like you collect first degree of mumu in school... church girls are most manipulative... slay queen play their game open but them they do it code... I can relate...

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija Ike Confesses His Love For Mercy So Emotional���... [ Watch Video ] / This Ain't Romance But Please Help / Rape. How Can U Be Having Sex, Why The Person Is Crying .its Evil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.