Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) (84753 Views)

Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) / Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by hisgrace090: 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
Our lawyers will still look for some lies to set him free.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by realstars: 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
What is the point committing crime?
Let the story of police vs army begin.
I dont want jungle things in this case,
i give it all to Babylonians with a likul respect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by 9jaArea: 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
Whenever police officers are involved.

vibbb:
If only naija police can be this professional at all time.
Seems like they work via proper investigation whenever they wanted to.

But then, Weldon. #GoodJob.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by Commentor: 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
tillaman:
Shame on our Nation, police arrested a kidnapper some Army personnel on his payroll freed him from police custody and while doing so it cost the lives of police officers!!
Both police and army are clowns!
Bullet wey army suppose use kill boko boys na him una dey take kill police!
Very anyhow people dem

It is a Nigerian problem.

It has nothing to do with the uniform or vocation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by fdd2: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
1. SECRET EXPOSED: Step by step on how to relocate to Canada with EXPRESS ENTRY and how to get Visa Invitation Letter to ANY country within 2 weeks without spending a dime on any agent.

2. Discover the practical way how I export Agro Products to UK, UAE etc from Home.

For more details Check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by foster212: 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
Dem use juju catch am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by nwasteve(m): 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
Truly, there's no peace or the wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by olinx123(m): 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
Looking for a competent home or private tutor for science based subjects in Yaba and environs, please call 08087989046. I can also use Yaba College of Technology or University of Lagos if necessary. I can also link you up for other subjects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/photos-inside-the-room-where-wadume-hid-before-rearrest/

my prayers for the Nation yesterday got answered! That's good.. More to be answered grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by Lexusgs430: 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
Nah pesin blow whistle........ grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by Rapmoney(m): 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
myfan:
No hiding place for the wicked.

My good people, I have come again this evening. Normally I come in the evening like this due to how occupied I am during day time. Please look into my matter I beg you in the name of God. If I have gotten any help, I wouldn't still be here doing this. I understand how hard times are hars but those who can help, please kindly do. I'm pleading for assistance for my school fees.

I can be contacted via any of this medium for evidence and identification.
Phone no.: 090.17.6.4.02.89

Mail: nteedem@gmail.com
You are always coming to the wrong place. Go and look for a side hustle, young man! There is no dignity in begging.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by Pacesetter123(m): 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
Dem de print de NATION NEWSPAPER for him house kwo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by funimages: 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
myfan:
No hiding place for the wicked.

My good people, I have come again this evening. Normally I come in the evening like this due to how occupied I am during day time. Please look into my matter I beg you in the name of God. If I have gotten any help, I wouldn't still be here doing this. I understand how hard times are hars but those who can help, please kindly do. I'm pleading for assistance for my school fees.

I can be contacted via any of this medium for evidence and identification.
Phone no.: 090.17.6.4.02.89

Mail: nteedem@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by damoobaba: 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
tillaman:
Shame on our Nation, police arrested a kidnapper some Army personnel on his payroll freed him from police custody and while doing so it cost the lives of police officers!!
Very anyhow people dem
Its like you Nigerians don't understand something, many boko boys who were released have been absorbed into the military to join the illegal boko haram boys and Fulani herdsmen to continue with the islamisation agenda. Continue typing while they take over your villages.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by MyGeneration(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
i thought they said this guy was a millionaire kidnapper or does he just have bad taste

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by DevilhimseIf: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
[s]
ipobarecriminals:
cool devil himself.Thank U Niagra police for a good job weldon.Dey shud break the devil himself legs.Useless bastard.*Spits+
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by Mylovelife: 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
tillaman:
Very anyhow people dem

Who does that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by CioAngels(f): 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
If only they will work like this when it concerns a poor man/a nobody. Nigeria we hail thee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by tillaman(m): 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
Mylovelife:

Who does that?
only very anyhow human being does that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by pinkApril: 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
Good one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
tillaman:
Very anyhow people dem

Lolz... Na friendly fire...

Make dem consume demsef

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by joeking2222: 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
[/b][b]
Ayofresh4u:
ole barawo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by johnaruson(m): 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
Evil times evil, Nigerian army is: kill or be killed or both.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by package7(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
Bastard son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by Charly68: 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
[quote author=PennywysCares post=81444113]Nigeria police seems to be working than their colleagues in the army [/quote ) The army seemed to have been infiltrated by saboteurs .Only God can help them ..imagine their conspiratorial involvement in the killing of officers on lawful duty and the release of a hardened criminals . Those involved among them must be identified and executed in a military without pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
see enjoyment. ....to me this bug is well connected and if he is being arrested now its becos They want him to cool off...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by Charly68: 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
[quote author=PennywysCares post=81444113]Nigeria police seems to be working than their colleagues in the army [/quote ) The army seemed to have been infiltrated by saboteurs .Only God can help them ..imagine their conspiratorial involvement in the killing of officers on lawful duty and the release of a hardened criminals . Those involved among them must be identified and executed in a military fashion without pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by myfan: 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
GOFRONT:
cheesy

Our bloggers be digging Out Wadume's story like....

Is this person with his senses intact? What if a python is inside the hole? Why would he bury his head like that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by Femeto: 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
Na person wey know person they kill person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by Psoul(m): 7:56am On Aug 21, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
cool devil himself.Thank U Niagra police for a good job weldon.Dey shud break the devil himself legs.Useless bastard.*Spits+

No be Niagra Police catch am oooo
Na Nigeria Police oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) by Meteng: 9:23am On Aug 21, 2019
vibbb:
If only naija police can be this professional at all time.
Seems like they work via proper investigation whenever they wanted to.

But then, Weldon. #GoodJob.
See, Nigerian Police are some of the best in the world. Na greed and corruption be their nemesis

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) / Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos / Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.