Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Is Opel Zafira A Good MPV Car For Transport? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is Opel Zafira A Good MPV Car For Transport? (2496 Views)

Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? / Is Opel Zafira A Good Car For A Transport Business / How Much Is Opel Zafira Clean Tittle????toks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Opel Zafira A Good MPV Car For Transport? by mygame: 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
Dear House,
Kindly assist on subject above.
I intent getting a family that I can use as transport from Shagamu to Lagos and back. My aim is to get Opel zafira 2006 model, a manual transmissoon with a budget of #1m tokunboh.
Should I go for Opel zafira or get a good naija used sienna within the range?
Your suggestion will be highly appreciated
Re: Is Opel Zafira A Good MPV Car For Transport? by nurey(m): 11:40am On Aug 21, 2019
you don't need a sienna, the Opel would do it comfortably.
Lagos to shagamu is around 80km and Ajah to Epe is around 50km and it is this same zafira that is used there. just expand your net to these other vehicles too incase the zafira isn't forthcoming.

Honda shuttle/ Isuzu Oasis

VW sharan/Seat Alhambra/Ford Galaxy

1 Like

Re: Is Opel Zafira A Good MPV Car For Transport? by afoife: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2019
I used to own an Opel zafira 2006 model. A very pleasant car to drive but the drought of parts could be hurting most especially body fittings. Why not get an older model and seek a good mechanic to advise you on the engine variant cos they come in different Shades. In all I had no regrets, it was a good car while it lasted.

2 Likes

Re: Is Opel Zafira A Good MPV Car For Transport? by mygame: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
[Thank you
quote author=nurey post=81461412]you don't need a sienna, the Opel would do it comfortably.
Lagos to shagamu is around 80km and Ajah to Epe is around 50km and it is this same zafira that is used there. just expand your net to these other vehicles too incase the zafira isn't forthcoming.

Honda shuttle/ Isuzu Oasis

VW sharan/Seat Alhambra/Ford Galaxy[/quote]
Re: Is Opel Zafira A Good MPV Car For Transport? by mygame: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
afoife:
I used to own an Opel zafira 2006 model. A very pleasant car to drive but the drought of parts could be hurting most especially body fittings. Why not get an older model and seek a good mechanic to advise you on the engine variant cos they come in different Shades. In all I had no regrets, it was a good car while it lasted.

Are u saying I sud go for older models? Like wat yr if I may ask. Moreover, the parts, are they ready available
Re: Is Opel Zafira A Good MPV Car For Transport? by adeyemo001: 12:24am On Aug 22, 2019
mygame:
Dear House,
Kindly assist on subject above.
I intent getting a family that I can use as transport from Shagamu to Lagos and back. My aim is to get Opel zafira 2006 model, a manual transmissoon with a budget of #1m tokunboh.
Should I go for Opel zafira or get a good naija used sienna within the range?
Your suggestion will be highly appreciated

I have Opel Zafira 2006, Manual, direct from Europe for sale. It's also available for hire purchase conditions apply.. https://www.nairaland.com/5369118/family-car-opel-zafira-available#81462069
Re: Is Opel Zafira A Good MPV Car For Transport? by olowoeyinkule1: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2020
mygame:

Are u saying I sud go for older models? Like wat yr if I may ask. Moreover, the parts, are they ready available

Older model like 2002. I have one and it's very nice to drive and the parts are readily available.

(1) (Reply)

Help. My Car Consumes 2 Much Fuel / Lexus IS200 | Honda Accord 2004 | Toyota Avensis 2004 Which Is Best For 9ja / RESOLVED UPDATE!!!!Faulty Speedometer/odometer In 2003 Nissan Pathfinder LE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.