Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS (29078 Views)

LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka / Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested / SOWORE/NNAMDI Kanu:if Yoruba Block 3nd Mainland Bridge For 1hr In Protest, Ipob. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by Basher8583: 6:01am On Aug 21, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
Lol... The dss under Muhammadu buhari have officially bn turned to political thugs, my Western brothers the ball is in ur court. It's up to u guys to fight for the freedom of this gentleman who have put his life on the line in standing against buhari n his tyranny. As for me n my ipob family we are already meeting up wt our own part of the revolution....
The same tyranny that is building your 2nd Niger bridge in the East abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by alphaNomega: 6:13am On Aug 21, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
Lol... The dss under Muhammadu buhari have officially bn turned to political thugs, my Western brothers the ball is in ur court. It's up to u guys to fight for the freedom of this gentleman who have put his life on the line in standing against buhari n his tyranny. As for me n my ipob family we are already meeting up wt our own part of the revolution....

The DSS and other security agencies in Nigeria have always been political. They are merely doing their jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by Commentor: 6:13am On Aug 21, 2019
Very good.
Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by Danzysb(m): 6:14am On Aug 21, 2019
Basher8583:

Which tyranny? Maybe you are one of those that want to live in poverty and misery in this pmb government.....OK then keep supporting pmb,keep supporting your failed government.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by alphaNomega: 6:15am On Aug 21, 2019
bikefab:
FG is jittery of two small boys. Imagine the effect we would have if upto 2million Nigerians protest and give the government a run for their jobs just like Hong Kong.

The Hong Kong situation is not as bad as the media want you to believe. Many people still live their life as though nothing has changed. Yes there is a protest, but it is not that bad.

1 Like

Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by ddeola: 6:20am On Aug 21, 2019
SSS is suffering from lack of intelligence and integrity. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

How many armoured tanks Sowore and Kanu get? Mumu pipus. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by alphaNomega: 6:25am On Aug 21, 2019
conductor250:
Hahahahahahahahaha

This has to be the craziest shithole on earth, ever!

Politicians, comedy. Citizens, mumu. Police, funny. Army, jokers. DSS, clowns!

E pain the DSS clowns that Biafra is waxing stronger!

And how is Biafra waxing stronger? A country that collapsed in less than 4 years and only exists in the imagination of a few people? To say there was no victor, no vanquished was a tongue-in-cheek way of mocking the people of now defunct Biafra.

No vanquished yet the survivors were empowered with 20 pounds after the war. No vanquished yet millions of Biafrans died.

Biafra had its chance and lost it... forever.
Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by AnanseK(m): 6:26am On Aug 21, 2019
nwaimoroseyaho:
Do people topple government with bare hands?

But that’s exactly why they failed. It was foolish

1 Like

Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by alphaNomega: 6:28am On Aug 21, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
story story. .I wonder why everything in Nigeria is lies....then wat is the work of the DSS or SSS....you had to wait fora bomb to emplode before you try putting of off...why did They not arrest swore earlier before he announce the protest?

He was arrested before he toppled the government. You should thank the DSS for preventing another military takeover. With the way our armed forces is being run, you don't want Nigeria to be under its control. Trust me.
Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by OLUSESANFP(m): 6:33am On Aug 21, 2019
gwarotango:
For the fact that Sowore held meetings with the leader of a proscribed terrorist group is enough reason to convict him of a treasonable felony. IPOB are terrorists and anyone hobnobbing with them are terrorists too
. If GEJ has moved decisively in 2009 against boko haram, it would have saved Nigeria from much trouble and loss. I am commending PMB for his courage and decisiveness against IPOB, Shiites and the recent senseless moves by Sowore & co. No reasonable head of a family looks on while tugs and miscreants destroy his homestead. Many Nigerians are unreasonable wailers. I say kudos to this purpose driven forthright Government.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 21, 2019
Nigeria is in jeopardy only some unnatural forces can deliver us from if this is all the intelligence unit of DSS can put up against Sowore. Even Uganda secret service won't come up with this cock and bull lies.

He should be discharged without further delay. Foolish DSS, they didn't even know camera was in the hotel they arrested him from.

If Sowore plans to topple your clueless government, none of DSS guys will come out of that hotel alive, they walked in to the place like drunks, not like intelligent service men.

Buhari has taken Nigeria back by 70 years....

2 Likes

Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:36am On Aug 21, 2019
iAudio:
LOL @ THIS C0CK AND BULL STORY

“There is the need for the applicant/respondent to investigate such reasonable suspicion of the relationship between the respondent/applicant and IPOB."

Was this crap written by a kid or what? So the SSS is telling us they are building their case on suspicion?

Even those that killed Jesus were forgiven on the cross of calvary. What unforgivable offence did Nigerians commit to be punished with useless rulers.

1 Like

Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by johnaruson(m): 6:40am On Aug 21, 2019
The sss supposed to finish with: "This is a fiction, any name or places is a mere coincidence. "

1 Like

Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by Okuda(m): 6:44am On Aug 21, 2019
360degreess:
..No sane government will allow the nonsense Sowore and cownu were trying to do..if that happens in America, the won't waste their time arresting the person, they will use the CIA to technically and secretly assassinate that person..So anybody that misbehaves in Nigeria should be dealt with..simple.

trash post.
Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by Borderless: 6:45am On Aug 21, 2019
gwarotango:
For the fact that Sowore held meetings with the leader of a proscribed terrorist group is enough reason to convict him of a treasonable felony. IPOB are terrorists and anyone hobnobbing with them are terrorists too

Very dull submission.

Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by emerged01(m): 6:49am On Aug 21, 2019
tamonokare:
I for talk something but make i leave am. I don dey fear Nairaland .
Fear nairaland o! I just pity people Wey dey open mouth anyhow.
Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by Bondinus(m): 6:49am On Aug 21, 2019
I thought the SSS are meant to be smart people, but what am reading...seems buhari is smarter than them.

1 Like

Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by Bondinus(m): 6:53am On Aug 21, 2019
OLUSESANFP:
. If GEJ has moved decisively in 2009 against boko haram, it would have saved Nigeria from much trouble and loss. I am commending PMB for his courage and decisiveness against IPOB, Shiites and the recent senseless moves by Sowore & co. No reasonable head of a family looks on while tugs and miscreants destroy his homestead. Many Nigerians are unreasonable wailers. I say kudos to this purpose driven forthright Government.
And what if GEJ had moved to the statement that buhari made when he lost 2011 election, would you have thought him wise??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by Princeton92(m): 6:54am On Aug 21, 2019
Cover up story... Nigerian FG can lie ehn
Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by Isoduwa(m): 6:54am On Aug 21, 2019
tamonokare:

You not rugged enter house
Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by Bondinus(m): 6:55am On Aug 21, 2019
Pablowide4:
AM BACK STRONGER WITH MY SURE ODDS FOR PAYMENT AFTER NOTE GAMES ARE 100% ✅✅
NO CHANCE OF LOSSING
WRITE ME ON WHATSAPP
OR �ME+234 703 559 0427
Oga, you still dey carry your try and luck. You go play am, leave us. We no one play. If it has given u so much cash as u have claimed so much wins, then enjoy Ur money, stop looking for puppets.
#getalife#
Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by michoim(m): 7:01am On Aug 21, 2019
All these Sowore, Falana &Nnamdi Kanu that wants to truncate our hard earned democracy, should be made to rot away in jail...

1 Like

Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:03am On Aug 21, 2019
Basher8583:

Lol....have u seen the one day one cement u are claiming as "building bridge" or are u reading ur afonja newspapers as usual. A project the wizard tyrant buhari will never want to complete b4 the end of his tenure. Abi u done forget say na only 3yrs remain for the tyrant.
Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 21, 2019
tamonokare:
You for say pim make dem track your location ASAP
Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by Agunechibeya(m): 7:17am On Aug 21, 2019
bikefab:
FG is jittery of two small boys. Imagine the effect we would have if upto 2million Nigerians protest and give the government a run for their jobs just like Hong Kong.
Idiot. What exactly are you protesting against. You want democracy yet can't protest with your votes. Fool

1 Like

Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by Agunechibeya(m): 7:19am On Aug 21, 2019
This is a welcome development. Anybody that plans to foment trouble in our land should be dealt with

1 Like

Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by Boyooosa(m): 7:22am On Aug 21, 2019
One Igbo terrorist, one Hausa terrorist and now, one Yoruba terrorist.
This sowore just dey spoil our face upandan.

1 Like

Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by tsdarkside(m): 7:26am On Aug 21, 2019
emerged01:

Fear nairaland o! I just pity people Wey dey open mouth anyhow.

nigerian army has a ol section for cyber activities....

ipobians think nigeria is kidding with them....

sowore matter don worsen be that....

this guy could end up stayin much longer in prison....

1 Like

Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by Brightest04(m): 7:28am On Aug 21, 2019
Only the fools die.The problem with us here is that we make plenty empty noice,abuse government and people,but are ignorant of the consequences of our actions.On this,we have to be careful of what we do or say.And above all don't allow yourself to be used.
Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by SeriouslySense(m): 7:45am On Aug 21, 2019
On Suspicion hehehehe
Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by akdjr(m): 7:47am On Aug 21, 2019
If you listen to Seun Kuti, you will understand where and how Sowore get it wrong. You don't carry out revolution for the people, you embark on revolution with the people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Idimu, Lagos (photos) / “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku / Nigeria’s Problems Started With Awo’s Introduction Of Tribal Politics — Unongo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.