Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS (29074 Views)

LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka / Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested / SOWORE/NNAMDI Kanu:if Yoruba Block 3nd Mainland Bridge For 1hr In Protest, Ipob. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by SeriouslySense(m): 7:54am On Aug 21, 2019
“There is the need for the applicant/respondent to investigate such reasonable suspicion of the relationship between the respondent/applicant and IPOB.
They have not even done their work, heheheheh
Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by Amudeneogu: 8:02am On Aug 21, 2019
If that be the case, I suggest that all those that participated in the 2015 revolution against formal President Goodluck Jonathan's administration should be arrested and charged to court for a felony because there is no difference between what happened then and what happened now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by gidgiddy: 8:06am On Aug 21, 2019
DSS has become nothing but a group of thugs. How can they say that Sowore met with Kanu to discuss toppling the government and then they held a press conference to announce it?

Who will plot to topple government then hold a press conference to announce it?!

Nnamdi Kanu they are calling a terrorist is freely travelling everywhere and met Sowore in America. Would a terrorist be freely travelling around the world?

Is the mission of IPOB to topple government or to get Biafra?

This is just too silly. Only an armed group can topple government. Only an armed group can be termed terrorists. Kanu and Sowore are leaders of unarmed protests groups. How can you proscribe a group of unarmed protesters as terrorists? Which terrorist group in the world goes on street protests?

The administration of Buhari has reduced a very serious matter such as terrorism to childs play

These stupid people should unproscribe IPOB and release Sowore.
Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by prof12(m): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
Lol... The dss under Muhammadu buhari have officially bn turned to political thugs, my Western brothers the ball is in ur court. It's up to u guys to fight for the freedom of this gentleman who have put his life on the line in standing against buhari n his tyranny. As for me n my ipob family we are already meeting up wt our own part of the revolution....

See stupid talk
Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by Inspectorsuga22(m): 8:42am On Aug 21, 2019
prof12:

See stupid talk
I don't blame u cos u are too stupid to even understand the meaning of stupid...

1 Like

Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by tedelah: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2019
Fat lies by the DSS, why didn't they say this since. This is clearly an after thought. Shameless DSS

1 Like

Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by tedelah: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2019
prof12:

See stupid talk
Shut up, he said the truth

1 Like

Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by tinsel: 9:26am On Aug 21, 2019
This is much more than online ranting. This Sowore guy is in a deep mess.

1 Like

Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by funakpo98: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2019
gwarotango:
For the fact that Sowore held meetings with the leader of a proscribed terrorist group is enough reason to convict him of a treasonable felony. IPOB are terrorists and anyone hobnobbing with them are terrorists too

he pass d one general Bubu do shagari government
Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by abdulahiMusa: 9:42am On Aug 21, 2019
OLUSESANFP:
. If GEJ has moved decisively in 2009 against boko haram, it would have saved Nigeria from much trouble and loss. I am commending PMB for his courage and decisiveness against IPOB, Shiites and the recent senseless moves by Sowore & co. No reasonable head of a family looks on while tugs and miscreants destroy his homestead. Many Nigerians are unreasonable wailers. I say kudos to this purpose driven forthright Government.

Hypocrite,
We are waiting for Buhari to deal decisively with herdsmen coming from Libya , Mali and Niger to destroy farms and kill innocent Nigerians.
It's a fact that farmer's and herders clashes escalated in this Government. Fulani herdsmen metamorphosed into Kidnapping and banditry under this government.

1 Like

Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by Sniper101(m): 10:04am On Aug 21, 2019
It really would've been a very welcome development in Nigeria if the two had succeeded in their agenda

...that's if toppling the FGN was actually their agenda

It's about time power changed hands in my country.
Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by gidgiddy: 10:13am On Aug 21, 2019
alphaNomega:

And how is Biafra waxing stronger? A country that collapsed in less than 4 years and only exists in the imagination of a few people? To say there was no victor, no vanquished was a tongue-in-cheek way of mocking the people of now defunct Biafra.

No vanquished yet the survivors were empowered with 20 pounds after the war. No vanquished yet millions of Biafrans died.

Biafra had its chance and lost it... forever.

Differences between Nigeria and Biafra:

Biafra is the name of an ancient kingdom that once covered present day SS/SE and and Southern Cameroon. Nigeria is just a British colonial invention

'Biafra' was a name created by Africans, 'Nigeria' is a word created by the British.

Biafra represented the will of indigenous Africans to free themselves from an oppressive system, Nigeria was all about Europeans putting indigenous Africans into an oppressive system

Biafra has never had the chance to work, Nigeria has had 105 years to work and has proved be a monumental disaster

I would choose Biafra any day
Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by donprinyo(m): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2019
Poo brain
Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by deandavid(m): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2019
WarriFirstBorn:

I dare you to go to your Facebook page and update your status with this write up.

Oya do your worst Warri First Born....

Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by orisa37: 10:24am On Aug 21, 2019
It's a lie. Trumped up charge to frame the two guys.
Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by ajl: 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
360degreess:
..No sane government will allow the nonsense Sowore and cownu were trying to do..if that happens in America, the won't waste their time arresting the person, they will use the CIA to technically and secretly assassinate that person..So anybody that misbehaves in Nigeria should be dealt with..simple.

You folks are too misinformed or unenlightened. Do you know the number of militant groups in the US who are equipped and armed to the teeth. Even individuals like Louise Farakhan who continously call for dissolution of America can't just be arrested on flimsy excuse or verbal proclamation. The security agencies don't just run after individuals on the basis of words or verbal threat, especially their citizens. DSS did not gather any evidence before Sowore arrest and have no solid proof. They are just trying to cook up something. if you go back to last election campaign, Sowore had expressed willingness to meet Kanu to hear his views because he, Sowore, does not believe in modus operandi of Kanu even though he believe in his reasons for the clamour four Biafra. To Sowore, every Nigerian commoner are suffering from the same problem irrespective of tribe and if those problems are solved even Igbo people would love to remain part of Nigeria.

These politicians and the government don't know what they are doing. They are just afraid because the "zombies" may rise (ala Rise of the Zombies).
Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by bikefab(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by ajl: 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
gidgiddy:

Differences between Nigeria and Biafra:

Biafra is the name of an ancient kingdom that once covered present day SS/SE and and Southern Cameroon. Nigeria is just a British colonial invention

'Biafra' was a name created by Africans, 'Nigeria' is a word created by the British.

Biafra represented the will of indigenous Africans to free themselves from an oppressive system, Nigeria was all about Europeans putting indigenous Africans into an oppressive system

Biafra has never had the chance to work, Nigeria has had 105 years to work and has proved be a monumental disaster

I would choose Biafra any day

I don't believe Biafra is an African word or term and neither was it coined by an Africa. Biafra is most likely coined by the slave traders to described. There was Bight of Biafra or alternatively called Bight of Bobby. Biafra as coined by the European slave traders is off the coast of Atlantic Ocean including a good part of Niger-Delta.
Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by orisa37: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
It's a lie.
Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by luluman: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
tamonokare:
I for talk something but make i leave am. I don dey fear Nairaland .
Naira land can only suspend you, say your mind jor
Re: Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS by luluman: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
360degreess:
..No sane government will allow the nonsense Sowore and cownu were trying to do..if that happens in America, the won't waste their time arresting the person, they will use the CIA to technically and secretly assassinate that person..So anybody that misbehaves in Nigeria should be dealt with..simple.
Wasted sperm, what a pity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Postponed Elections: Chimamanda Adichie Is Angry! / Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.