Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

"The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) (93175 Views)

Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) / With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? / The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by AnthonyAk(m): 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
whats the issue? cause she showed her thong?
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by bonnyhope: 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
I have been saying it, most ladies have totally lost their moral values
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by Callertunez: 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
Inteltower:

olodo lol
cheesycheesy
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by Callertunez: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
Aanemoo:
Na everytin u wan see.......chai
gringrin
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by Adams12345: 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
The high rate of moral decadence in our contemporary society is Amazing, This generation is too adultrous, our women don't have shame any longer, the society is gradually turning into sodom and gomorrah, God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by ledaman: 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
hahn:

How your mama take born you?
The guy fall from the sky Lolz!
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by alphaeus212(m): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
Some idiot want blow, pay a harlots to make stunts then post to us UNA FATHER THE FAMOUS NIJA BLOG IDIOTS WE ARE WISE

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
I don't bother with these hoes don't let these hoes bother me

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by penplus: 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
Stupid nonsensical nonsense!
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by somehow: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
If you watch any of these shows you condemn, then you're not different from them.

If they record low patronage, they will run out of business.

The more you click on these videos/Images, the more they gain recognition and stay in business churning out more of this.

What I don't like, I don't watch. SIMPLE!

6 Likes

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by Brightest04(m): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
The world is already at its end,soon there won't be any difference between human and animals in behaviors.
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by dreofGod(m): 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
you cannot lose what you dont have
Hmmm.... Deep
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by desvi: 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
Gofwane:
Lemme me not lie, i love seeing all these hoes parade their wares grin

I just can't wait for the day they will start walking n@ked or knacking on the streets so long as my sisters aren't among them cheesy

grin
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by desvi: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
Brightest04:
The world is already at its end,soon there won't be any difference between human and animals in behaviors.

drama baby
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by GuestLog: 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
Gofwane:

I just can't wait for the day they will start walking n@ked or knacking on the streets so long as my sisters aren't among them cheesy
It'll shock you to know that your sisters enjoy being hoes and are knacked in the streets & private cars.

Whatever makes you enjoy seeing hoes, that gene runs in your family and no one under your roof will escape it.

1 Like

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
They're not losing it, they've lost it.

I give her an 10/10 in creative twerking. That's talent right there. It looked more artistic to me than indecent. Tho it cud be termed indecent also.
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by Amah70: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
Famousbabe:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/video-level-of-moral-decay-these-days.html?m=1
Don't let your lustful eyes look at ladies, or return to your mosque.
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
jaxxy:

I give her an 10/10 in creative twerking. That's talent right there. It looked more artistic to me than indecent. Tho it cud be termed indecent also.
Creative twerking ? grin
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by Amah70: 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
somehow:
If you watch any of these shows you condemn, then you're not different from them.

If they record low patronage, they will run out of business.

The more you click on these videos/Images, the more they gain recognition and stay in business churning out more of this.

What I don't like, I don't watch. SIMPLE!
Even those who complain most click the videos, or look at the ladies most.

Alone or with non Moslems, my Moslem friend drinks alcohol to stupor, but can kill you if you offer him alcohol in his house before his Moslem friends.

2 Likes

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Creative twerking ? grin

Yes now it’s a dance form just like sm traditional dances or zanku and all the other rubbish.
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by hotmolo(m): 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
Famousbabe:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/video-level-of-moral-decay-these-days.html?m=1
you have a nice site but I will advice you start acknowledging the original post owners. this video for instance should have had the video owners handle. just an idea
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by FlordFlorez(m): 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
dat was me, the first commentio at dat immorality video.
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by somehow: 11:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
Our hypocrisy in this country is just too high. We complain about all these stuffs yet they are increasing day by day. Who then is patronizing or participating in these things?

I actually don't watch any of these stuffs, never clicked on any BBN or whatever images or videos. Didn't even watch the one attached to this article. (Had to read the write-up, then skipped the images to read comments)

Amah70:

Even those who complain most click the videos, or look at the ladies most.

Alone or with non Moslems, my Moslem friend drinks alcohol to stupor, but can kill you if you offer him alcohol in his house before his Moslem friends.
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 12:23am On Aug 22, 2019
It's a shame. It's almost difficult to find a good woman these days. The good women only haven't got a rich boyfriend to spoil them with money. They too will start doing rubbish on social media. You see that iPhone is a curse on Nigerian women.. And we men too are contributing by funding their expensive lifestyles. Especially married men.. Men are the problem.

1 Like

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by trumpcoat(m): 3:39am On Aug 22, 2019
It's a blow on ladies face,no more private part everything has turned to public part,may God help humanity
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by awoluyi(m): 3:43am On Aug 22, 2019
Greatzeus:
Not gradually losing,The value has been lost already undecided

They lost their values the very time men saw the girls as articles of entertainment.
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by boban007: 3:47am On Aug 22, 2019
MyGeneration:
this is what Tacha is promoting
And she has thousands of following. WHO IS DECEIVING WHO.
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by alexola20(m): 4:40am On Aug 22, 2019
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 6:20am On Aug 22, 2019
Gofwane:

How abt ur daughters?
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 6:48am On Aug 22, 2019
Famousbabe:

One bad aspect of it is that Las Las na one Pastor or innocent Virgin brother go marry them for Shiloh 2019 , 2020 , 2021. . . .
Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 7:00am On Aug 22, 2019
Wawu

Re: "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) by Darevofpeace(m): 7:23am On Aug 22, 2019
chiommy123:
Because we are gradually accepting it as a way of life. We say its not right but deep down in our hearts we enjoy it are we not deceiving ourselves?
You are a saint and you shall definitely make heaven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.