Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos (41069 Views)

Meet Zainab Abidoye And Her 52-year-old. Alhaji / Actress Abidoye Reacts After Teacher Did This To Her 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by Bellotelli: 10:47am On Aug 21, 2019
YEYE WOMAN...
And you think the social media is the appropriate authority to report your case undecided undecided undecided
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by GloShare(m): 10:47am On Aug 21, 2019
jidemoh:
Much as I condemn the inhuman treatment given to the boy in the picture, I have one or two reservations about the post:

1. The boy looks older than 2 years
2. The marks on his back don’t look recent
3. Her son gets beat and she can still attach a hot picture of herself in the post

My summation:
Mama wants to trend.

You lack common sense.
How does the picture reveal the age?
Dont you think the OP added her picture to make the content relatable with an actual person for easy identification?

4 Likes

Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by dalhjana: 10:47am On Aug 21, 2019
Not nicr
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by Meteng: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2019
All these actresses spraying children everywhere as if they're water fountain
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by xhamel89: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2019
Mrop:
Lagos based nollywood actress Abidoye Damilola reveals what a cruel teacher at Fronts marks nursery and primary school in Orile iganmu in lagos did her 2year old boy. I think police force should look into this matter.

See More below
Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actress-abidoye-reveals-what-a-teacher-did-to-her-2-year-old-son-in-lagos/

Fabricated news by hungry blogger...Spit
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by megafaraday(m): 10:50am On Aug 21, 2019
jidemoh:
Much as I condemn the inhuman treatment given to the boy in the picture, I have one or two reservations about the post:

3. Her son gets beat and she can still attach a hot picture of herself in the post

My summation:
Mama wants to trend.

Your 3 points are totally null and void.
1. Whether the boy is actually 2yrs old is immaterial, even if he's 12, he shouldn't be subjected to such treatment.
2. What does the mark being recent have to do with anything? Are the marks there or not?
3. As for the mum's picture, of course you should know it's the writer of the article that included that to show who the mother is.

PS: The mother knows where to take the matter to. She should go report at the nearest police station

5 Likes

Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by BlackfireX: 10:50am On Aug 21, 2019
post=81452054:

Before the necessary punishment is given to the evil teacher, the state government should start by changing the name of the school.

We believe that the school name give the teachers the right to inflict Front and Back marks on these innocent kids.

You are now into comedy.... Is alright, continue grin

If one no work ,the other go work
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by toprealman: 10:51am On Aug 21, 2019
System failure. Just because this happened to the son of one actress.....that must be a crime against humanity.
What about Iya Amala's son that was treated in a similar manner. Let's not talk about Musa the gateman whose daughter came back with a swollen face but no dust raised.
Let's have a system that will address any ill done to A, B or C regardless of background!
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by RZArecta2(m): 10:51am On Aug 21, 2019
Slay mama, is Instagram a police station ? If you’re really serious and you love your son then you know what to do cool
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by Emoneyzsnrgf(f): 10:51am On Aug 21, 2019
post=81452054:

Before the necessary punishment is given to the evil teacher, the state government should start by changing the name of the school.

We believe that the school name give the teachers the right to inflict Front and Back marks on these innocent kids.

Hope you know you can't make heaven like this?! cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by AesLuxury: 10:51am On Aug 21, 2019
jidemoh:

My summation:
Mama wants to trend.

Oshe!!!!!! Jack Bauer
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by 9jatriot(m): 10:52am On Aug 21, 2019
Many private schools do not allow beating of their kids so if this story is true, I will not be surprised that as young as that child is, he probably was sexually molesting some of the young girls in the school.

Many of the kids of these so called celebrities are so sexually exposed especially when the mother is a baby mama, single mother or just a wayward mother who does not know how to keep her private stuffs private, so some of these kids go to school and want to experiment what they have seen men do to their mother.

Anyway, I am only speculating.

1 Like

Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 10:52am On Aug 21, 2019
kaffy4tope:

I don’t have problem with your shallow ways of reasoning...

How I manage to be a co-habitant with a retard like you is what I find so hard to level with.

Mr man calm down.
Not every thing you see on social media is true.
Do you even know how little a two years old child is?
The post is fake and it's obvious.
You don't have to believe everything you see online, especially in these times where people seek attention.
And if she was serious, she wouldn't be calling on Tunde ednut and Dotun or Instablog...is tunde ednut a police officer? Why must she come online to post such when she can report the case at any police station near her? She's only looking for attention.
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by Samsonklin(m): 10:52am On Aug 21, 2019
I don’t know what you where expecting. You that carry your child to a school located in a place called “Savage”.

Na savage teachers go dey there na. Sorry kiddo.

1 Like

Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by MyGeneration(m): 10:53am On Aug 21, 2019
jidemoh:

My summation:
Mama wants to trend.
anything for the gram
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by Topmaike007(m): 10:53am On Aug 21, 2019
Another means to thrend.... I doubt her story
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by RZArecta2(m): 10:54am On Aug 21, 2019
toprealman:
System failure. Just because this happened to the son of one actress.....that must be a crime to humanity.
What about Iya Amala's son that was treated in a similar manner. Let's not talk about Musa the gateman whose daughter came back with a Willem face but no dust raised.
Let's have a system that will address any I'll done to A, B or C regardless of background!
iya amala and Musa the gateman will not take this nonsense, do you know how many regular parents have gone to razz schools down for brutalizing their kids ? See, this woman is an attention seeker, she knows what to do if she’s serious
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by MrMou: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2019
jidemoh:

My summation:
Mama wants to trend.
For your deluded mind, you don raise smart point! Nigerians sha!
How she take attach her picture to the post? Explain abeg!

3 Likes

Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by AreaFada2: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2019
2 years old babies have no business being in school. A proper accredited creche at most.

It is your responsibility to ensure your kids school is the right one.
People need to weigh career and parenthood carefully to find a balance.

The foolish teacher needs to be stripped naked and flogged.

1 Like

Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by Ladotrader(m): 10:56am On Aug 21, 2019
jidemoh:

My summation:
Mama wants to trend.

The pics is older than the age written above
Na trend she want trend joor yeyebrity
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by Midastorch(m): 10:56am On Aug 21, 2019
jidemoh:

My summation:
Mama wants to trend.

Talking about the picture, is she the Op that posted the thread
Even if the child is 33 years old, no one is meant to be treated like this
No matter when the incidence happened justice must be brought upon the teacher..... lastly it does t cost you to show empathy on a fellow human being instead of showcasing you foolishness...

5 Likes

Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by imitateMe(m): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2019
Women have been physically abusing a lot of children.
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by imitateMe(m): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2019
AreaFada2:
2 years old babies have no business being in school. A proper accredited creche at most.

It is your responsibility to ensure your kids school is the right one.
People need to weigh career and parenthood carefully to find a balance.

The foolish teacher needs to be stripped naked and flogged.
I started school at 1.5 years
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by jrusky(m): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2019
Woman, first set the teacher up and let guys panelbeat him mercilessly but pls make sure your name do not show up in the beating after the merciless beating and flogging then drag him to court to rot in jail.
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by Ikem11(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2019
Why asking us to tweets to get to authorities? Can't u take your son to authorities to go for arrest? This stupid nigerian celebrities makes me sick

What concerns the masses with your son or is police station not next to your house again? Foolish woman
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by otivere: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2019
The day they did that to my brother's son in Sapele, Delta State. I want to the school myself and gave the male teacher a punch that took him off balance. We from Delta don't have time for due process. After beating him up myself i still press charges. Till the boy finish from that school, no teacher born of a woman ever flog or punish him.
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by lexy2014: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2019
Mrop:
Lagos based nollywood actress Abidoye Damilola reveals what a cruel teacher at Fronts marks nursery and primary school in Orile iganmu in lagos did her 2year old boy. I think police force should look into this matter.

See More below
Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actress-abidoye-reveals-what-a-teacher-did-to-her-2-year-old-son-in-lagos/

D name of d school says it all. D kid is quite fortunate that in his case, they didn't give him marks in d front
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by AnanseK(m): 11:00am On Aug 21, 2019
post=81452054:

We believe that the school name give the teachers the impetus to inflict Front and Back marks on these innocent kids.

The street name may have something to do with it as well
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by blackboy(m): 11:00am On Aug 21, 2019
jidemoh:

My summation:
Mama wants to trend.

Brilliant!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted / Tboss Reacts To Her Baby Daddy Being A Senator / Instagram Lady And Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Fight Dirty Over Who Owns Him(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.