Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Real Madrid Set To Loan Jovic To AC Milan Just 2 Months After Signing Him - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Set To Loan Jovic To AC Milan Just 2 Months After Signing Him (17704 Views)

Real Madrid Unveil Luka Jovic After Signing For £62m From Frankfurt / Jovic Completes €70m Real Madrid Move On Six-year Contract / Real Madrid Secures Signing Of Luka Jovic In £51m Deal With Frankfurt (2) (3) (4)

Real Madrid Set To Loan Jovic To AC Milan Just 2 Months After Signing Him by ogbiwa: 6:51am On Aug 21, 2019
Real Madrid summer signing Luka Jovic could leave the club this summer, just two months after completing a £62 million transfer.

Jovic swapped Germany for Spain earlier this summer by securing a big-money move to Real Madrid.

But he could be on his way out of the club with reports claiming Zinedine Zidane isn't convinced with the Serbian striker.

The Real Madrid manager has alerted clubs including AC Milan who are considering a loan bid for Jovic ahead of the new Serie A season, per Italian outlet Gazetta.

AC Milan have identified the 21-year-old as a target ahead of Italy's transfer deadline - September 2.

Jovic, though, has laughed off speculation regarding his Real Madrid future.

"[Zidane] believes in me and his story has not changed during this time as we work together," he told Novosti.

"I am learning from him day by day, which I am very pleased with, because he, as a player and as a coach, is at the very top of world football.

"[The media] always make me laugh. [They] will always deal with such stories [about me leaving Real Madrid]. I have been used to all kinds of comments since the beginning of my senior career, I have come to terms with the fact that there can always be those comments. Time will tell what is true.

"I'm ready to give the maximum and offer everything I can. I don't even expect to play all of the games right away. However, through work and effort, I will reach my goal. I am pleased with the way the [club] have accepted me, I wish I could have scored at the start, but I am in no hurry. I know my [time] will come.

"It takes time to adjust to the club, the players, the style of play itself. I prefer to constantly contribute to my team and grow with it than to shine in a few games without me being anywhere. Each of us is different, adapting in different ways."

Jovic enjoyed a prolific campaign last season as he bagged 25 goals in all competitions for Eintracht Frankfurt.

http://www.sportbible.com/football/news-transfers-luka-jovic-set-to-leave-club-on-loan-this-summer-20190820

Re: Real Madrid Set To Loan Jovic To AC Milan Just 2 Months After Signing Him by LongrichPlanet: 6:52am On Aug 21, 2019
I laugh with Jovic abeg. But in football I've learned that for every rumour, there exists some atom of truth. So fingers crossed on this one. I'll say my mind if and when it does truly happen.

Buy and use Longrich products and earn legitimately while doing so. Ask me how 08154847880. Thank you.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Set To Loan Jovic To AC Milan Just 2 Months After Signing Him by botumuz: 10:47am On Aug 21, 2019
Good move
Re: Real Madrid Set To Loan Jovic To AC Milan Just 2 Months After Signing Him by NwaNimo1(m): 10:48am On Aug 21, 2019
Bad market.....Zidane has lost his touch.

Mourinho reloading!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Set To Loan Jovic To AC Milan Just 2 Months After Signing Him by Sirmuel1(m): 10:48am On Aug 21, 2019
Confusion in the land of my oppositions. Up Barca jare!! cheesy

Re: Real Madrid Set To Loan Jovic To AC Milan Just 2 Months After Signing Him by martowskin1(m): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2019
If they do this, then they are more confused than I thought

Re: Real Madrid Set To Loan Jovic To AC Milan Just 2 Months After Signing Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:49am On Aug 21, 2019
See Waste of funds!!
Re: Real Madrid Set To Loan Jovic To AC Milan Just 2 Months After Signing Him by Topmaike007(m): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2019
I doubt the story abeg when it's only Benzema we have as center forward....

Re: Real Madrid Set To Loan Jovic To AC Milan Just 2 Months After Signing Him by Topmaike007(m): 10:50am On Aug 21, 2019
Sirmuel1:
the story is false

Re: Real Madrid Set To Loan Jovic To AC Milan Just 2 Months After Signing Him by Dichrys(m): 10:50am On Aug 21, 2019
Already

Zidane what's happening

Re: Real Madrid Set To Loan Jovic To AC Milan Just 2 Months After Signing Him by VeteranOG: 10:51am On Aug 21, 2019
No time for big club.... Na Tammy Abraham remain, if he no score for chealsea next match peren na bench till the end of rapture straight...

Make una bet, the mumu go still beg to play for naija, after 29 years no cap for England...

Re: Real Madrid Set To Loan Jovic To AC Milan Just 2 Months After Signing Him by Bgetto: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2019
Just rumor this matter has been settle not going any where

Re: Real Madrid Set To Loan Jovic To AC Milan Just 2 Months After Signing Him by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:52am On Aug 21, 2019
Ac Milan still exists?
the club should be sold and the proceeds used to take care of children in the orphanage

Re: Real Madrid Set To Loan Jovic To AC Milan Just 2 Months After Signing Him by SouthSouth1914: 10:54am On Aug 21, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Ac Milan still exists?
the club should be sold and the proceeds used to take care of children in the orphanage

Every club have their hey days.. Just because they are not winning the champions league makes them less a club.

They have lots of history more than The champions of England!!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Set To Loan Jovic To AC Milan Just 2 Months After Signing Him by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2019
Great star

Are you single, looking to be in a relationship, or you just want hook up, send us your pictures and profile. visit our website www.lekkidatingandsex.com for romance and sex tips and stories.
Re: Real Madrid Set To Loan Jovic To AC Milan Just 2 Months After Signing Him by money121(m): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2019
Re: Real Madrid Set To Loan Jovic To AC Milan Just 2 Months After Signing Him by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2019
Confused club
Re: Real Madrid Set To Loan Jovic To AC Milan Just 2 Months After Signing Him by hisexcellency34: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2019
Zidane will be sacked

Re: Real Madrid Set To Loan Jovic To AC Milan Just 2 Months After Signing Him by Raydos: 10:56am On Aug 21, 2019
WTF??

Zidane wan just disgrace himself for coming back to Madrid, they don't even know what they are doing anymore

Re: Real Madrid Set To Loan Jovic To AC Milan Just 2 Months After Signing Him by iamgprince: 10:57am On Aug 21, 2019
if the like let them dash am for ac milan for free i no consign me

Re: Real Madrid Set To Loan Jovic To AC Milan Just 2 Months After Signing Him by Shurenel: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2019
That flop
Re: Real Madrid Set To Loan Jovic To AC Milan Just 2 Months After Signing Him by maestroferdi: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2019
What most over-ambitious players do not realize is that one has to be pretty sure of their skill set before making the switch to Real Madrid...

Or else you career will head deep south.

Re: Real Madrid Set To Loan Jovic To AC Milan Just 2 Months After Signing Him by Iwant2know: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2019
Just to favour benzima again,the same way he sent Morata out... Zidane is not getting it right anymore.

Re: Real Madrid Set To Loan Jovic To AC Milan Just 2 Months After Signing Him by OduntanGabriel(m): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2019
sho lo stupeed ni.... Come Chelsea u no gree...

u cannot wait for us to serve our ban finish abi...

#wolialara

Re: Real Madrid Set To Loan Jovic To AC Milan Just 2 Months After Signing Him by Earthquake1: 11:06am On Aug 21, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Is Barca any better?

Re: Real Madrid Set To Loan Jovic To AC Milan Just 2 Months After Signing Him by olumalcolm(m): 11:06am On Aug 21, 2019
e se mi, do anoda one. grin

Re: Real Madrid Set To Loan Jovic To AC Milan Just 2 Months After Signing Him by oxygenlove(m): 11:06am On Aug 21, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Every club have their hey days.. Just because they are not winning the champions league makes them less a club.

They have lots of history more than The champions of England!!
MIND YOURSELF THERE

Arsenal Complete Gabriel Jesus Signing / Chelsea Thanksgiving In Nigerian Churches / Cristiano Ronaldo has now scored against 170 DIFFERENT teams in his career.