Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS (38897 Views)

Wike Reacts To Crisis In Rivers / My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement / Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by ELVISHOT: 7:08am On Aug 21, 2019
"You go collect" as they were saying in the background before SARS went on to shoot them.

This video making rounds online shows the moment SARS operatives extrajudicially killed two suspected robbers operating on Jiji after already disarming and handcuffing them, yesterday, in Igando, Lagos.

The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike in seeing the barbaric video calls to #ENDSARS now.

The Governor Nyesom Wike reacting to the video on twitter, wrote:
"This disturbing video showing extrajudicial killings of two men who have already been “disarmed” is beyond barbaric. The @PoliceNG MUST as a matter of urgency see that the devils who committed this murder are brought to book. WE ARE TIRED #EndSARS".

Watch The Videos https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/rivers-governor-nyesom-wike-reacts-to.html?m=1

3 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by ELVISHOT: 7:09am On Aug 21, 2019
More, Watch The Videos After Cut, Watch Video HERE

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 21, 2019
This is coming from a serving governor that has SARS officials In his entourage. I'm sure he wasn't just referring to this video but to the countless brutality he must have witnessed firsthand while they're performing their "duties protecting him" in the guise of doing their job.

If these guys can shoot an armed robber just like that, "assuming he is armed oooo",imagine what they will do if they see Evans. Na to cut am to pieces sell am to that manna BBQ grill mofo. No wonder he keeps advertising meat. Market dey boom from free dead bodies wet he dey receive daily.

Jokes apart the video fear the sheet out of me. Those guys are demons. You go collect, you go collect ,like play like play that one remove gun na kpaaaaaa. Chai. I imagine how many people dem go Don waste just like that. Oboy I still young wella. I no go ever do gragra with police ever again. Forget Human Rights. These people are killers. In fact the next SARS I see wey stop me na so I go dey greet am

146 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by helinues: 7:10am On Aug 21, 2019
Wike for Lagos matter?

Abi Na one of his boys?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by lastempero: 7:13am On Aug 21, 2019
Armed robbers no go allow person rest kwanu,we are responsible for our deeds.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Oblitz(m): 7:14am On Aug 21, 2019
Chai!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:17am On Aug 21, 2019
This is very wrong, as the appropriate authorities are looking into this heinous case,
Wike should also look at different crime, cult-related news and different evil news coming from his state, now known as RIVERS OF BLOOD!

Charity begins from home!

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 21, 2019
And the police was looking for pity when army killed them. The guys who sent the vid should go into hiding

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Oklander: 7:18am On Aug 21, 2019
hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by package7(m): 7:19am On Aug 21, 2019
Nigeria cup is full. God judgement any moment from now.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by sexyking1: 7:19am On Aug 21, 2019
Even a sitting governor is beginning to reason with the poor masses on this barbarians bloodsuckers called SARS! Well it's a matter of time.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by buygala(m): 7:21am On Aug 21, 2019
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Olalan(m): 7:22am On Aug 21, 2019
Many police officers are not different from criminals with their actions

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Ibile77(m): 7:22am On Aug 21, 2019
Worrisome and despicable unjustifiable under whatsoever guise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Innoxxacs: 7:22am On Aug 21, 2019
You committed a crime, and you're threatening, "you go collect" you have "collect" first. Mtcheew

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 21, 2019
This country is messed up. lipsrsealed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 21, 2019
Jesus is coming soon!!!

Keep on dreaming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by chinavs9ja(m): 7:23am On Aug 21, 2019
Well, Naija forces are not well trained...they need proper training.

I am a professional website designer...check my signature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by tclimax(m): 7:23am On Aug 21, 2019
Make person just stay safe anywhere,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by klbakare(m): 7:23am On Aug 21, 2019
Foolish SARS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by johnlvis(m): 7:23am On Aug 21, 2019
So so barbaric.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Escodeb(m): 7:24am On Aug 21, 2019
When you have police officers who abuse citizens, you erode public confidence in law enforcement. That makes the job of good police officers unsafe.

I thought they have been disbanded or something according to the release by Vice President Osinbajo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by money121(m): 7:24am On Aug 21, 2019
Nice one

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Flier: 7:25am On Aug 21, 2019
helinues:
Wike for Lagos matter?

Abi Na one of his boys?
That is why some of you will never be a leader,does he have to wait till it happens in Portharcourt before calling them out?beside Lagos is part of Nigeria if you were not tought

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Eifour(m): 7:26am On Aug 21, 2019
when soldiers kill you now.....you make noise.

Your time counts down. ##END SARS
##NO TO EXTRA JUDICIAL KILLING

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by deepwater(f): 7:26am On Aug 21, 2019
Now this is madness

Meaning anybody can be killed anytime

After watching the video
Seeing how the SARS men where agitating and arguing who would pull the trigger, ladiss and gentlemen I can confirm that the mandate is to shot and kill at sight.
No rooms for trials

One of the issues we need to look out is the possibility of mistaken identity in events like this. Meaning if one is wrongly picked there is no room for trial to prove guilty or otherwise.

Before we go further please someone should remind us what the law says on armed robbery Let's know if SARS is the problem or the law itself

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by Jig5aw(f): 7:28am On Aug 21, 2019
keep tweeting, keep liking, keep typing thrash on the internet, keep watching English premiership, keep watching BB 9ja and playing bet 9ja. i am talking to all the Brainwashed Nigerian Youths watching this country go down.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS by ruffcoin09(m): 7:28am On Aug 21, 2019
Are you not tired ? keyboard warriors.
helinues:
Wike for Lagos matter?

Abi Na one of his boys?

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Holds Father Hostage, Releases Him After 30 Minutes / Buhari Meets With Obanikoro, Issoufou, Niger President Today In Abuja [photos[

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.