Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Advice Needed Pls!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Pls!!!! (4825 Views)

Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family / Married Woman Doing Video Sex ,dirty Chatting With Ex, Advice Needed Pls. / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Pls!!!! by Phenomenal16(f): 7:22am On Aug 21, 2019
I met this young man sometime ago...OK we av been together for few months now.......
I recently noticed he doesn't call often or he will say he's busy only for him not to call later.....
I feel he doesn't value the relationship again like before.....though he was talking about marriage.
And this is a guy I av come to love with my whole heart, he don't av money and I don't demand even though am a student with out any means of income

I haven't experienced heart break..... I don't want to believe what am thinking.
This thing called love is really weird......u love with all ur heart ,is as if the person doesn't appreciate u enough.
And most ppl I don't love keeps on disturbing me.....
Should I keep on Calling him?... Or should I wait for him to call me .forgive my typo

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by Learnstuffs: 7:29am On Aug 21, 2019
All I can say is that we make out time for what we consider important. If he considers you very much important, he will make out time to call you even if he is 'busy'. He might be 'busy' for you but free for other people and activities. It's not right for only one partner to be calling all the time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by madone: 7:33am On Aug 21, 2019
Phenomenal16:
I met this young man sometime ago...OK we av been together for few months now.......
I recently noticed he doesn't call often or he will say he's busy only for him not to call later.....
I feel he doesn't value the relationship again like before.....though he was talking about marriage.
And this is a guy I av come to love with my whole heart, he don't av money and I don't demand even though am a student with out any means of income

I haven't experienced heart break..... I don't want to believe what am thinking.
This thing called love is really weird......u love with all ur heart ,is as if the person doesn't appreciate u enough.
Should I keep on Calling him?... Or should I wait for him to call me .forgive my typo
don't keep bon calling him dearest.face ur book and don't let some indecisive guy to distract ur mind .if. are not in a rush to get married. Pls I will even advice u not to be in any rush.just live ur life don't follow anyone u do t like becos u want to fill in the space . Also I do love u to know that heart break is not a death sentence if it comes u will definitely over come it. Need I also say to u that u are the kind of girl many of us guy at looking for so I won't even be surprised many guys are after u already keep a open mind there at so many great guys out there .you are just too precious to be running after a guy who forgets to call or too busy to call .it simply means u are not first on his list.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 21, 2019
Op it is what you're thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by thorpido(m): 7:48am On Aug 21, 2019
Let him be.If he is so into you,he will call often and look for you.
Give your attention and heart to your studies for now.Love will find you when the time is right.
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by Phenomenal16(f): 7:50am On Aug 21, 2019
madone:
don't keep bon calling him dearest.face ur book and don't let some indecisive guy to distract ur mind .if. are not in a rush to get married. Pls I will even advice u not to be in any rush.just live ur life don't follow anyone u do t like becos u want to fill in the space . Also I do love u to know that heart break is not a death sentence if it comes u will definitely over come it. Need I also say to u that u are the kind of girl many of us guy at looking for so I won't even be surprised many guys are after u already keep a open mind there at so many great guys out there .you are just too precious to be running after a guy who forgets to call or too busy to call .it simply means u are not first on his list.
.....thank u I appreciate
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 21, 2019
Phenomenal16:
.....thank u I appreciate
stop calling him often mine was once like that and i felt the way you are feeling now he truly was busy though,well i stopped calling too but we talk everyday now.if they want space,give them stop forcing it,some men are really busy that they forget to call, it doesn't mean they don't love you or don't have you in mind just chill.
And if you think you can't take it,break up with him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by madridguy(m): 8:03am On Aug 21, 2019
See person i dey crush on grin so you love someone else.... Chai am in sifia pain embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by carzola(m): 8:05am On Aug 21, 2019
how can i buy a hotel dat is not painted wat kind of wahala is dis.
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by Phenomenal16(f): 8:05am On Aug 21, 2019
Simplep:
stop calling him often mine was once like that and i felt the way you are feeling now he truly was busy though,well i stopped calling too but we talk everyday now.if they want space,give them stop forcing it,some men are really busy that they forget to call, it doesn't mean they don't love you or don't have you in mind just chill.
And if you think you can't take it,break up with him
.......I thought as much....
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by Phenomenal16(f): 8:10am On Aug 21, 2019
Blackivy27:
..lol....my heart
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by Phenomenal16(f): 8:12am On Aug 21, 2019
madridguy:
See person i dey crush on grin so you love someone else.... Chai am in sifia pain embarassed
..awwwww sorry
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by cooooooks(m): 8:17am On Aug 21, 2019
Send him a text saying: "I feel like I am no longer important to you. If I'm disturbing you, tell me".

Then if things don't improve, let him go. Don't call him, don't text him, don't think of him; just move on.

Cheers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by madridguy(m): 8:17am On Aug 21, 2019
I'm on standby.

Phenomenal16:
..awwwww sorry
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by Headlesschicken(m): 8:22am On Aug 21, 2019
undecided Just keep on calling him,make sure you never stop calling him, just keep on calling n calling n calling n calling n calling n calling n calling n calling........

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by catwalq(f): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2019
No one is 'that busy'. Stop calling him too. If he notices, fine but if he doesn't, garb yourself with dignity and move on.

Its gonna sting a lil though,but you'll be fine. You is a beautiful chick,always know that.
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 21, 2019
Phenomenal16:
..lol....my heart
grin. He doesnt deserve it. But if you love him, talk to him.
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by Apination(m): 9:14am On Aug 21, 2019
Face your books undecided
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by FEGEITOK: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
Phenomenal16:

What does he do for a living?

I know of a relationship that the girl is so busy and overworked as a nurse in a private hospital but she calls her guy every 4 days at the very worst.

Not returning calls when less busy is unfair, what's his reason for that?

How long have you known? For him to talk of marriage, who he is now is who he will be in marriage, if your mind is unsettled now, it will be after marriage.

To love a guy who is barely subsisting....that's true love. But does he deserve your love? Does he even deserve you?

You haven't experienced heartbreak? Heartbreak isn't necessary a bad thing. It may teach you who you really are, what you really want, and how to avoid. In short help you discover you!

To help you better, when last did he call in days. When last did you call in days? What's the frequency of your calls versus his calls?
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
[/color]
Phenomenal16:

And[color=#990000] most ppl I don't love keeps on disturbing me....
Don’t be deceive ?
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by Phenomenal16(f): 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
FEGEITOK:

What does he do for a living?

I know of a relationship that the girl is so busy and overworked as a nurse in a private hospital but she calls her guy every 4 days at the very worst.

Not returning calls when less busy is unfair, what's his reason for that?

How long have you known? For him to talk of marriage, who he is now is who he will be in marriage, if your mind is unsettled now, it will be after marriage.

To love a guy who is barely subsisting....that's true love. But does he deserve your love? Does he even deserve you?

You haven't experienced heartbreak? Heartbreak isn't necessary a bad thing. It may teach you who you really are, what you really want, and how to avoid. In short help you discover you!

To help you better, when last did he call in days. When last did you call in days? What's the frequency of your calls versus his calls?
....man of God.... That's what he do
He called me on Sunday afternoon
He called me on Monday....then he will promise ...he won't return.. Then he will say he's not around ......
I understand he's a kind of busy lately....
I think I shld give him space....what do u think?
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by carter009(m): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
Love is something many people can't control, people you don't love are the ones dying to have you,
but the people you love don't love you.
Phenomenal16:

Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by Phenomenal16(f): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
cooooooks:
Send him a text saying: "I feel like I am no longer important to you. If I'm disturbing you, tell me".

Then if things don't improve, let him go. Don't call him, don't text him, don't think of him; just move on.

Cheers.
...OK thank u.....
I won't call him from today
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by carter009(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Blackivy27:
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by AfroKnight: 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
Man’s tired of the relationship.

You don’t demand stuff from him. That’s good. That’s proper.
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by XhosaNostra(f): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
Have you told him how you feel about it? If you've told him, but he keeps disregarding your feelings, delete & block.
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by Lamanii22(f): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
Phenomenal16:

This part of your relationship is called ghosting... Sooner or later you won't even hear from him at all... Just stay busy.. Have fun, it's okay to miss him but don't call him...

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by carter009(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
;Hmmmmmmm, this your advice is not good...
XhosaNostra:
Have you told him how you feel about it? If you've told him, but he keeps disregarding your feelings, delete & block.
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by XhosaNostra(f): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
carter009:
;Hmmmmmmm, this your advice is not good...

Then what else is left to say?
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by carter009(m): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
Can't you see she still loves him, blocking, deleting him won't solve the problem, she should give him space for a while.....
XhosaNostra:

Then what else is left to say?
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by XhosaNostra(f): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
carter009:
Can't you see she still loves him, blocking, deleting him won't solve the problem, she should give him space for a while.....

Her choice. She wanted input on the matter & the only way I know how to handle a situation like this is by deleting the person.
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by carter009(m): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
Wow so they only way is to block and delete his boyfriend, seriously your so mean and hardened and believe me, is not good for a lady.
XhosaNostra:

Her choice. She wanted input on the matter & the only way I know how to handle a situation like this is by deleting the person.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys / 7 Important Things You Should Know Before Marrying A Yoruba Girl / Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.