Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! (46208 Views)

"Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians / Canada Is ‘stealing’ Our Young People: HILARIOUS Reactions By Nigerians / Canada Is Sad And Depressing:life Experience Of A Nigerian Student In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by jydee21: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
when you dont value what you have another person will come and steal it from you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nonsense opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by chinavs9ja(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
What is our country Nigeria doing to help the youth?

I am a professional website designer...check my signature

3 Likes

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by AntiWailer: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
abi
Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by BabaIbo: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Na you them steal?
Wetin be your own, OP mind your business abeg...

5 Likes

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by Olucheye(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lol
Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by RealityShot: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Canada, please come and "steal" me!

3 Likes

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by sod09(m): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
they should steal me too

1 Like

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by gaventa: 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
STEAL ME OH CANADA!!!! I DESERVE TO BE STOLEN!

12 Likes

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
This Op is mad. Did any of them complain that they were stolen

1 Like

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by Mutemenot(m): 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
We all want to be stolen Op by Canada grin

4 Likes

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by translux(m): 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
Good morning everyone,

IT student urgently needed in Lekki

OND Accountancy

Must be computer literate

Sage 50(peachtree) is an added advantage

Age between 20 and 24

Accomodation is available

Male

send your c,v to bajomooludare@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by Bacteriophage: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
Fact of life...How about Nigeria being responsible for the 2nd and the 4th largest terror organizations in the world.?

That doesn't spoil Nigeria's image? The fact is Nigerians are hypocrites fill with hatred and prejudice for the Igbo Man. What does Nigeria mean to you?

Until we stop all this pretence called "One Nigeria" and sit down to negotiate a way forward, Nigeria ain't going nowhere but into the history books.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by udbyron1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hmmm....What a caption "stealing".

1 Like

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by Angelfrost(m): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
MrPolitics:
Please they should come and steal me.
I’m in my house

You should read the post well... Staying in your house will keep you perpetually "unstealable".... They are only interested in highly skilled people with at least a million in their bank accounts.
Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by Ilerioluwa02: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
Me waiting patiently to be stolen by Canada or any nice country outside Africa cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by Afonja007: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
They are not stealing your people

Your people got tired of the likes of Buhari, Tinubu and Abba Kyari rulling them and too many unfulfilled promises of APC led government .

The unemployment rate hit an all time high since buhari took mantle of leadership , poverty and frustration escalating day by day.

Everyone is tired .
why not Nigeria steal Canadians?who will compare death with sleep?virgin Atlantic came to Nigeria they made sure he did not succed ,can Nigeria manage anything?

2 Likes

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by Lexusgs430: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
Tackle the problem at the source..... Not the sauce......

4 Likes

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by Aphroditee(f): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
we would all leave if we could

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by rapcy(m): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
Very true, I totally agree with you OP... Solutions to it should be advised
Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by ken6488(m): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
;DSteal lol

We don't want to be stolled
Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by Uduakjacob(m): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
They re not stealing our people
but lack of job make it happened that way.

1 Like

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by Dolorsa: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
They haven't even started. The people interested in relocating to Canada are more than the people already in Canada. Real fact.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by paix(m): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nbote:
Steal who How? Are we complainingThere are still a lot of us who are planning to b stolen oo
I hope you're not one of those PLANNING to be kidnapped?
Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by Isoduwa(m): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
MrPolitics:
Please they should come and steal me.
I’m in my house

Ok send your account number to me I'm sending the police to come and steal you
Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by larryking540: 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
They are not stealing your people

Your people got tired of the likes of Buhari, Tinubu and Abba Kyari rulling them and too many unfulfilled promises of APC led government .

The unemployment rate hit an all time high since buhari took mantle of leadership , poverty and frustration escalating day by day.

Everyone is tired .
after reading d op first, second paragraph, I already concluded on what he is writing

they are not stealing our people, if the people are not appreciated where ever day are, then they will move, same happened to the Isreal while in Egypt, Egypt never appreciated them while been around and they vamout out of Egypt, check d life's of Joshua the boxer that guy is surviving today because of the acceptance he had into d foreign land, and he is a great asset today to them, since the country isn't Making even a slight effort to upgrade, U BETTER UPGRADE YOURSELF by LEAVING

4 Likes

Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by Smartwave: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
Larryfest:
Am presently praying Canada or Australia steals me over to there country, i don endure bullshit for this enough... O TO GE!!
how about, you been steal by Syria or Peru
Re: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! by Isoduwa(m): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
gaventa:
STEAL ME OH CANADA!!!! I DESERVE TO BE STOLEN!

They don't need Agbero enter street

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over / Kenyan Government Clears Blocked Drainage Ahead Of The Rainy Season (PHOTOS) / World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.