Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,706 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

I Always Twin With My Wifey - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always Twin With My Wifey (6018 Views)

Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Always Twin With My Wifey by Iamoilprince(m): 8:42am On Aug 21, 2019
Marriage is sweet oo! smiley

Check out our picture gallery

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by PUSSYWHORE: 8:44am On Aug 21, 2019
Enjoy it while it last both love and the body don't last, women are temporary pleasure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by Iamoilprince(m): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2019
More

6 Likes

Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by Iamoilprince(m): 8:45am On Aug 21, 2019
More

2 Likes

Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by Iamoilprince(m): 8:47am On Aug 21, 2019
More

2 Likes

Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by ebonyggurl(f): 8:54am On Aug 21, 2019
You guys are cute wink

7 Likes

Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by XhosaNostra(f): 8:57am On Aug 21, 2019
PUSSYWHORE:
Enjoy it while it last both love and the body don't last, women are temporary pleasure.

Look into the mirror. Like attracts like. Raining on his parade because you can't keep a relationship going won't change the fact that you're probably comparable to the nasty stuff cats often drag into the house grin That type is temporary too, not someone you can even imagine spending a lifetime with. A walking dìldo with no worth cheesy Disposable. So it's all even, Steven smiley

27 Likes

Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by PUSSYWHORE: 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Look into the mirror. Like attracts like. Raining on his parade because you can't keep a relationship going won't change the fact that you're probably comparable to the nasty stuff cats often drag into the house grin That type is temporary too, not someone you can even imagine spending a lifetime with. A walking dìldo with no worth cheesy Disposable. So it's all even Steven smiley
What is this? arguing with biology. Why do female find truths offensive?

I made that statement with the purest of intention, i am sure the dude knows i was saying the truth, who da hell argues with biology? it funny!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by XhosaNostra(f): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
PUSSYWHORE:
What is this? arguing with biology. Why do female find truths offensive?

I made that statement with the purest of intention, i am sure the dude knows i was saying the truth, who da hell argues with biology? it funny!

Biology according to whom & who doesn't Biology affect? Because according to my understanding of human anatomy, men are not exempt or immune to the effects of aging. A few years down the line, you'll have a receding hairline, a middle spread & in urgent need of a crane to help you erect your retired penìs. No woman is going to look twice at an aging blob that can't even get it up without assistance. Unless of course you get money, which is about the only thing that will get you a pity fùck in your useless state.

22 Likes

Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by dreamwords: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
She looks strong asin very strong angry

1 Like

Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by PUSSYWHORE: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Biology according to whom & who doesn't Biology affect? Because according to my understanding of human anatomy, men are not exempt or immune to the effects of aging. A few years down the line, you'll have a receding hairline, a middle spread & in urgent need of a crane to help you erect your retired penìs. No woman is going to look twice at an aging blob that can't even get it up without assistance. Unless of course you get money, which is about the only thing that will get you a pity fùck in your useless state.
Did i object to this? So because you couldn't dispute my fact you went an unnecessarily explain how man age?

Did it change my fact?
Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by Iamoilprince(m): 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
ebonyggurl:
You guys are cute wink

Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by XhosaNostra(f): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
PUSSYWHORE:
Did i object to this? So because you couldn't dispute my fact you went an unnecessarily explain how man age?

Did it change my fact?

In your initial statement you alluded to the fact that women become less attractive/sexually useful over time due to Biological changes, as if men have a secret passage to eternal youth. Whether women age disgracefully or not is irrelevant, at least the pùssy will still serve its purpose as a sexual organ, unlike yours that, over time, will serve the same purpose as a Christmas decoration grin A mere ornament with no life in it cheesy

16 Likes

Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by Logobenz3: 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
ebonyggurl:
You guys are cute wink
the man is cute,I don't know what to say of the lady lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by PUSSYWHORE: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

In your initial statement you alluded to the fact that women become less attractive/sexually useful over time due to Biological changes, as if men have a secret passage to eternal youth. Whether women age disgracefully or not is irrelevant, at least the pùssy will still serve its purpose as a sexual organ, unlike yours that, over time, will serve the same purpose as a Christmas decoration grin A mere ornament with no life in it cheesy
Lwkm pussy hit menopause at 40-50years, dick doesn't until you die.

2 Likes

Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by XhosaNostra(f): 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
PUSSYWHORE:
Lwkm pussy hit menopause at 40-50years, dick doesn't until you die.

Menopause simply means you can no longer produce eggs, thus unable to bear children. However, it'll still work as far as sexual activities go.
Men on the other hand, their penìs wrinkle up like a dried up zucchini. You'll be lucky to have a penìs the size of a shrimp by the time old age is done with YOU. Your testosterone will decrease every year after the age of 20. As more time goes by, you'll be nothing but a fat bìtch with boobs big enough to rival that of many women, on top of being stuck with a useless, microscopic penis that pisses out-of-turn grin You do know you will lose sensitivity on it over time & it'll have a life of its own cheesy

17 Likes

Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by PUSSYWHORE: 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Menopause simply means you can no longer produce eggs, thus unable to bear children. However, it'll still work as far as sexual activities go.
Men on the other hand, their penìs wrinkle up like a dried up zucchini. You'll be lucky to have a penìs the size of a shrimp by the time old age is done with YOU. Your testosterone will decrease every year after the age of 20. As more time goes by, you'll be nothing but a fat bìtch with boobs big enough to rival that of many women, on top of being stuck with a useless, microscopic penis that pisses out-of-turn grin You do know you will lose sensitivity on it over time & it'll have a life of its own cheesy
Lwkm hahahaha all these because women expire faster than men?

11 Likes

Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by XhosaNostra(f): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
PUSSYWHORE:
Lwkm hahahaha all these because women expire faster than men?

You'll meet your own Waterloo, as well, in due time, is all I'm saying.

10 Likes

Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by PUSSYWHORE: 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You'll meet your own Waterloo, as well, in due time, is all I'm saying.
lwkm yeah knowing you go first give me joy but you shouldn't be mad you developed first.
Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by ubunja(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
First pic is cute.

But knowing what we know about women now it's hard to take everything at face value. Just hope the guy is genuinely happy and his money doesn't run out.

5 Likes

Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by XhosaNostra(f): 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
PUSSYWHORE:
lwkm yeah knowing you go first give me joy but you shouldn't be mad you developed first.

Pfft.

4 Likes

Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
No more arguing
op and his wife look cute. More happy years. to those bashing the wife go an marry ya own if not shut the Bleep up.

1 Like

Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by Realist1(m): 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
Na so,you two look great together.The twining make sense,enjoy yourselves for us. This life be sweet sha,truly love is a beautiful thing.

1 Like

Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by bluefilm: 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
I love this. shocked

Keep it up, man.

1 Like

Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by ImaIma1(f): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
PUSSYWHORE:

Can't you just be happy for them. Why the negativity?

12 Likes

Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
The one at the beach and the one on military camouflage are my top 2. Keep it moving...

2 Likes

Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by czarina(f): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Dried up zucchini; never seen one before.

But now, I'm curious.

Op, you both look good. Well-done.
Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by PUSSYWHORE: 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
ImaIma1:

Can't you just be happy for them. Why the negativity?
Honestly i don't know how to be happy for them i don't know them.

How is saying the truth negativity? is saying plane moves faster than car negativity to cars?

1 Like

Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by ImaIma1(f): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
PUSSYWHORE:
Honestly i don't know how to be happy for them i don't know them.

How is saying the truth negativity? is saying plane moves faster than car negativity to cars?

You can't be happy for them because you don't know them. But you know them enough to imply that they won't last.

8 Likes

Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by Iamoilprince(m): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
Cc @rocktation @farano
Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by carter009(m): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin Go and marry,, every couple is always cute in your eyes.
Blackivy27:
No more arguing

op and his wife look cute. More happy years.
to those bashing the wife go an marry ya own if not shut the Bleep up.
Re: I Always Twin With My Wifey by DonDaniDee(m): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
Now this is a real man talking and making beauty out of his marriage. Not alot of stuffs I read many kids saying on this forum like if majority of them are from broken homes.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying / Wizkid Is on Nairaland. He Is A Frequent Member / Funny User/screen Names U Have Seen On Nl/romance Section.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.