Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' (32900 Views)

What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors / We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by sharpden: 9:19am On Aug 21, 2019

By Happiness Chukwuebuka - August 21, 2019

State governors from the South-East region has dared Nnamdi Kanu, leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) to made good his threat and see if he will not be deported back to the country.

Mr Kanu, who heads the secessionist group demanding the restoration of the defunct Biafra Republic, threatened to unleash mayhem on political leaders from the Igbo predominantly area.

The leader of the proscribed group made the threat while claiming his group was responsible for the attack on Ike Ekweremadu, former deputy Senate President, at the weekend in Germany.

Describing the warning as an empty threat, David Umahi, Chairman of the South-East Governors Forum, dared Mr Kanu to attack any of the political leaders from the zone and see if he will not be forcefully repatriated back to the country to face his trail on treasonable felony.

“South-east governors are saddened with the ugly display and dance of shame by IPOB in Germany in attacking one of the finest leaders of Ndigbo, Senator Ike Ekweremadu. We totally condemn it as we weep for them as they never knew the implication of their naked dance in public,” the Ebonyi governor said in a statement he signed on Tuesday.

“We have also noted the empty threats by Mr Nnamdi Kanu (a former ordinary Member of MASSOB) to attack Governors of South-east, Ohanaeze leadership and other Igbo politicians for not supporting the self-acclaimed supreme leader in his self-fight for the raw power and wealth while pretending to be fighting for Ndigbo.

“We wish to warn that should any Southeast person be attacked anywhere in the world, we shall, by all means, bring back Kanu to Nigeria to face the wrath of our people. It is madness for anyone who wants raw power with no experience to think that we Governors will support the killing of our people giving out our scarce land to herdsmen.

“If Kanu is serious, let him direct IPOB to fight those foreign killer herdsmen in their countries of origin since he claims the IPOB is in over 100 countries in the world.

“If Kanu who was previously in MASSOB but needed power and money wants Biafra and he is the self-acclaimed supreme leader, let him come back home with his army and guns to lead us to battle for the empire he desire to lead other than cheap talks. Soonest Ndigbo will know him better,” the statement concluded.

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/attack-us-and-be-deported-back-to-nigeria-southeast-govs-dare-nnamdi-kanu/

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Simplyleo: 9:21am On Aug 21, 2019
Make dem just keep their fight within themselves, e no concern us. Shebi na ike go bail am because buhari dey oppress am, na dem sabi.

39 Likes 9 Shares

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Jchi9876: 9:24am On Aug 21, 2019
The mumu self acclaimed god is in England eating fish and chips while his flat head biafuros are sheepishly being slaughtered by gallant soldiers from the,so called zoo.

Nnamdi Kanu come back to the zoo and liberate your people. Buhari will not do anything to you he will only tell you something cheesy

110 Likes 19 Shares

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by fiizznation: 9:25am On Aug 21, 2019
Please deport them so that we will use them in sambisa forest to help us fight boko haram.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Simplyleo: 9:28am On Aug 21, 2019
Jchi9876:
The mumu self acclaimed god is in England eating fish and chips while his flat head biafuros are sheepishly being slaughtered by gallant soldiers from the,so called zoo.

Nnamdi Kanu come back to the zoo and liberate your people. Buhari will not do anything to you he will only tell you something cheesy
You mean cownu is using his ipob clown sheeples to achieve his selfish goal by sacrificing them to the zoo while he enjoys his oloshos in UK?

Is he still mourning the death of his jack the nkita?

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Kingosytex(m): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2019
Kanu is wrong on this, advising IPOB to attack the political elites from the east is uncalled for. How does he want to achieve the dream? Isn't Kanu aware the elites are needed to actualise the dream? What message is he really trying to pass across?

Kanu shouldn't be an "eze onye agwanam", he should hire and listen to good advisers. Kanu should let go of his ego, in his attempt to take the whole glory of the struggle, he brainwashed many and made them turn against those that even started the struggle before him. Kanu really goofed on this.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Stingman: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2019
Simplyleo:

You mean cownu is using his ipob clown sheeples to achieve his selfish goal by sacrificing them to the zoo while he enjoys his oloshos in UK?

Is he still mourning the death of his jack the nkita?

He is enjoying where there are excellent roads and 24 hrs electricity...Now see how you are sheepishly helping yourself in Nigeria with their oloshos?

This is the popular Enugu- Awka federal road...A link to two SE state capital...The distance is not more 60km...and these governors have done NOTHING...Now who is a sick sheep...you or them?

134 Likes 13 Shares

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 21, 2019
A clear conscience fears no foe..

Okorocha left a state debt of 97bn, while Peter obi left profit in same billions, despite that, okorocha was building statues, Christmas trees, substandard roads and bridges, useless state ministries, poles and rods across expressway as decoration etc...

They should be rounded up and flogged beyond recognition.

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by OfoIgbo: 9:40am On Aug 21, 2019
This is the height of empty threat.

While I still do not support the harassment that Ekweremadu received in Germany, I believe the SE governors are more deserving of such harassment than Ekweremadu.

Also the SE governors are overstepping their bounds by threatening deportation. SE governors are just citizens/visitors in these countries and lack the power to effect any deportation order. Already the German Police have made it quite clear, that no crime was committed so I wonder how this empty threat by the governors will work.

If the SE governors had not joined the federal government in proscribing IPOB, I am so sure IPOB will not resort to this level of harassing public officers in foreign land. As the SE governors and the federal government have decided to wield an uncalled for big stick of proscription of IPOB, I totally have nothing against IPOB harassing and banning federal government officials and SE Governors from foreign lands.

These are dangerous times, because the Revolution Now crew are observing and picking up tips, and I won't be surprised if they adopt some of the IPOB ways, seeing that they are also being harassed by the federal government.
THOS THAT MAKE PEACEFUL CHANGE IMPOSSIBLE, MAKE VIOLENT CHANGE INEVITABLE. Governments must master the art of fashioning out ways that the general populace can let off steam, otherwise the steam build-up can lead to a huge explosion.
Banning and criminalising people who are hurting, rather than giving them succour, will eventually lead to something more dangerous
Please read up on the Russian Revolution

141 Likes 13 Shares

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Afamed: 9:42am On Aug 21, 2019
How this Nnamdi is able to play on these people intelligent, I really don't know. Few months ago, he publicly made a broadcast.

Nnamdi Kanu Dec 2018:Buhari is dead and long buried. The one in Aso rock is Jubrin from Sudan
Nnamdi Kanu August 2019: Attack Buhari wherever you see in Abroad

Are Nnamdi Kanu and his gullible followers suffering from diametia?

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 21, 2019
Afamed:
How this Nnamdi is able to play on these people intelligent, I really don't know. Few months ago, he publicly made a broadcast.

Nnamdi Kanu Dec 2018:Buhari is dead and long buried. The one in Aso rock is Jubrin from Sudan
Nnamdi Kanu August 2019: Attack Buhari wherever you see in Abroad

Are Nnamdi Kanu and his gullible followers suffering from diametia?

The reverse is actually the case. Most Nigerians believe afonjas are gullible.

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by sharpden: 9:48am On Aug 21, 2019
Afamed:

The moment APC claimed that Atiku is not a Nigerian I started taking Nnamdi Kanu serious because the ruling party was relying on the claim of the IPOB leader but refused to acknowledge that the man in Aso Rock Is not the one we know because it is against them.

How can you proscribe someone and still depend on the information he is decimating to defend yourself in court? Remember this was the same man they screened and endorsed to slug out for the APC presidential candidacy in 2014 with the then Buhari.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Simplyleo: 9:49am On Aug 21, 2019
Stingman:

He is enjoying where there are excellent roads and 24 hrs electricity...Now see how you are sheepishly helping yourself in Nigeria with their oloshos?

This is the popular Enugu- Awka federal road...A link to two SE state capital...The distance is not more 60km...and these governors have done NOTHING...Now who is a sick sheep...you or them?
Now let me ignore the insult and focus on the part that really interest me most. The text in bold should actually call for concern if true.

If that is the case, then igbo youths really have a good case against the leaders in the SE, honestly. Wtf?

However, actions against these leaders shouldn't be directed by nnamdi kanu as he has more than proven all his action are for selfish interest, this is very obvious.

Honestly, these governors deserve civil disobedience if that is the language they will understand and it should be right here in Nigeria, no time waiting for them abroad.

And most importantly, these are state projects, no point wasting time attacking the Buhari-led fed govt

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by skyblueking(m): 9:54am On Aug 21, 2019
Who wants to go down first??

Umahi come and take the lead and stop ranting!!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by sharpden: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2019
These govs are the problem we have.

You govs are so stupid, so you guys could deport him and are waiting to be attacked before you act? What if you guys are killed during the attack how then will you guys deport him?

The truth is that you guys can't deport him, so stop ranting.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 21, 2019
As much as I don't support secession, its really not had to convince people that creating a separate nation free from the problems of Nigeria will be a wonderful Paradise.

That being said ,
the iPod followers are quite myopic not being able to see the deadend that Nnamdi Kanu will lead them to,

its very funny they that the Igbo's don't really seem to understand the chaos that will erupt from becoming a separate nation,
Everything about their Lives will change and disorderliness will be in vague if Biafra secedees, and with Nnamdi Kanu's rash and short sighted personality he will lack the ability to handle such situations, leading to the eminent doom of the Igbo's,

Igbo bothers say no ,no ,no to Biafra,it's a scheme created by some to rule and place themselves in authority.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by tunjiajayi: 10:30am On Aug 21, 2019
Na so!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by OfoIgbo: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2019
Simplyleo:

Now let me ignore the insult and focus on the part that really interest me most. The text in bold should actually call for concern if true.

If that is the case, then igbo youths really have a good case against the leaders in the SE, honestly. Wtf?

However, actions against these leaders shouldn't be directed by nnamdi kanu as he has more than proven all his action are for selfish interest, this is very obvious.

Honestly, these governors deserve civil disobedience if that is the language they will understand and it should be right here in Nigeria, no time waiting for them abroad.

And most importantly, these are state projects, no point wasting time attacking the Buhari-led fed govt

That road is a federal road though, so Buhari has questions to answer, but I can only imagine the reason IPOB has Buhari in their sight will be mainly because of the brutalization he brought on IPOB youths, women and children who were protesting in Nigeria a few years ago. Some were even shot dead by fierce-looking military, DSS and policemen. Bear in mind that these were unarmed individuals.
To make matters worse for himself, he went on to proscribe a peaceful organisation, while at the same time, turning deaf ears to the cry of the general populace with regards to the terrorism being visited on them by Buhari's Fulani terrorists masquerading as herdsmen.

I hope you can now see why Buhari may find it difficult, wriggling out of this.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by conductor250: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2019
Chidorx60:
As much as I don't support secession, its really not had to convince people that creating a separate nation free from the problems of Nigeria will be a wonderful Paradise.

That being said ,
the iPod followers are quite myopic not being able to see the deadend that Nnamdi Kanu will lead them to,

its very funny they that the Igbo's don't really seem to understand the chaos that will erupt from becoming a separate nation,
Everything about their Lives will change and disorderliness will be in vague if Biafra secedees, and with Nnamdi Kanu's rash and short sighted personality he will lack the ability to handle such situations, leading to the eminent doom of the Igbo's,

Igbo bothers say no ,no ,no to Biafra,it's a scheme created by some to rule and place themselves in authority.

Senior special adviser on Biafran predictions matters. Clap for yourself, mkpi.

Tell me how Biafra could get more worse than the chaotic terrorist shithole you're living in?

Just tell us you're just another retar.ded yiromoozlem who's afraid of staying in the shithole you loved so much alone with you co-headslammers in the North.

Continue waiting for Biafra to fail! You will sleep there, anu. cheesy

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2019
conductor250:

Senior special adviser on Biafran predictions matters. Clap for yourself, mkpi.

Tell me how Biafra could get more worse than the chaotic terrorist shithole you're living in?

Just tell us you're just another retar.ded yiromoozlem who's afraid of staying in the shithole you loved so much alone with you co-headslammers in the North.

Continue waiting for Biafra to fail! You will sleep there, anu. cheesy
you see your self now, so these are the kind of people that will make up Biafra,
My God that iPod country if it ever secededs will be the nightmare of the universe,
You and you leader lack every iota of ability to be independent, you will only increase the hunger for mismanagement and corruption that run through you veins ,
Blind folded sheep's of a one eyed lenses wearing shepherd.
FYI am not a Yoruba nor a moslem.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Stingman: 11:02am On Aug 21, 2019
Chidorx60:
you see your self now, so these are the kind of people that will make up Biafra,
My God that iPod country if it ever secededs will be the nightmare of the universe,
You and you leader lack every iota of ability to be independent, you will only increase the hunger for mismanagement and corruption that run through you veins ,

Read your statement again and you will see you have no point. How can a Biafran state by worse than Nigeria state? On corruption you see how they handle their leaders that have failed them compare to you. If Ghana, Benin and Togo can be why not the great Igbos? The remittance from diaspora by Nigerians is currently about $25 billion every year. You can predicate that at least up to or more than 65% of the money come from people from SE. So what are you all about?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by conductor250: 11:02am On Aug 21, 2019
[s]
Chidorx60:
[/s]

Thanks for your concern, yoromozlem. Now, face your own "country" cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2019
Stingman:

Read your statement again and you will see you have no point. How can a Biafran state by worse than Nigeria state? On corruption you see how they handle their leaders that have failed them compare to you. If Ghana, Benin and Togo can be why not the great Igbos? The remittance from diaspora by Nigerians is currently about $25 billion every year. You can predicate that at least up to or more than 65% of the money come from people from SE. So what are you all about?
This is the short sightedness problem I have with iPods,
I have no qualms with the Igbos and I respect them, my issue is with iPod and most especially their leader Nnamdi Kanu,

His rascality in handling Biafra's secession has proven to be a very stupid approach with the already lost fight in this futile exercise, are iPod members not supposed to see the looming dangers awaiting iPod in the future,

So you want all the Igbo's scattered round the country to become immigrants, thoes with Nigerian visas across the world to become illegal migrant,

Thoes travellers who sustain the economy of the large Aba and Onitsha market, will now be required to come in as foreign citizens,
Various national bodies in the east will take the rigorous process of become iPod material.

Do you believe Nnamdi KANU and his hudloms can handle the mess that will be generated.

Igbo's stop being sentimental and think straight, if Biafra is destined to secede its definitely not under KANU and not under this approach.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 21, 2019
Stop calling SE governor's, na Umahi dey make all these statements.
No SE governor... the statement is solely emanated from umahi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by mbos: 11:21am On Aug 21, 2019
Chidorx60:

That being said ,

speak for yourself.
oil cannot mix with water
no non muslim can co-exist or share power with them
ask india why they had to part ways with pakistan and bangladesh
u are the one who is both Parachial, ill informed and day dreaming and asking of unity where it can never exist. (Christian/jew vs Islam) is like (oil and water, Isaac and Ishmeal) e.t.c

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 21, 2019
mbos:

speak for yourself.
oil cannot mix with water
no non muslim can co-exist or share power with them
ask india why they had to part ways with pakistan and bangladesh
u are the one who is both Parachial, ill informed and day dreaming and asking of unity where it can never exist. (Christian/jew vs Islam) is like (oil and water, Isaac and Ishmeal) e.t.c
Oga you are the I'll informed person, the India you spoke of still have the largest number of ethnic groups coexisting together so don't tell me trash.

And by the way, secession could be a good solution at times but certainly not the way ipob is going about it and can not succeed under a leadership like Kanu's

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Nnukwueze: 11:52am On Aug 21, 2019
You cannot deport citizens.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by OdumegwuOjukwu: 11:57am On Aug 21, 2019
Lol,

Do these guys know what they are asking for if they bring Kanu back to Nigeria / SE? Can they stand civil unrest in the SE cos that's what they will be risking as many people trust Kanu more than they trust them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by gidgiddy: 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
Chidorx60:

That being said ,

You're wasting your time. Nigeria is already a disorderly, chaotic dead end.

There is an Igbo adage that if you must eat a Frog, make you eat the one that is big.

If Igbos must be in a disorderly, chaotic dead end, let it be that of Biafra and not Nigeria.

Brothers who live n their own separate house alone have a much better chance at settling their issues than when they living in a compound where all the neighbour's are all fighting each other

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Stingman: 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
Chidorx60:

This is the short sightedness problem I have with iPods,
I have no qualms with the Igbos and I respect them, my issue is with iPod and most especially their leader Nnamdi Kanu,

His rascality in handling Biafra's secession has proven to be a very stupid approach with the already lost fight in this futile exercise, are iPod members not supposed to see the looming dangers awaiting iPod in the future,

So you want all the Igbo's scattered round the country to become immigrants, thoes with Nigerian visas across the world to become illegal migrant,

Thoes travellers who sustain the economy of the large Aba and Onitsha market, will now be required to come in as foreign citizens,
Various national bodies in the east will take the rigorous process of become iPod material.

Do you believe Nnamdi KANU and his hudloms can handle the mess that will be generated.

Igbo's stop being sentimental and think straight, if Biafra is destined to secede its definitely not under KANU and not under this approach.

To you...the long sightedness of the problem is for Igbos to endure the chaos of unplanned and unjust Nigeria...where they have to score high marks to get into school and yet will queue behind those who score less? Have no federal infrastructure....cannot attain some important positions in their own country? Just because they can buy and sell in the country. How low can you get? You are only interested in you belly and what you can find to eat in a single day. The day your views extends beyond food, you will see that life has many things to offer.

18 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Walter Carrington Dies At 90 / Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian / Buhari's Return: Major Cabinet Shake-Up Likely This Week - The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.