Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

4 Ways To Increase Your Instagram Followers & Be Instafamous In Nigeria 2019 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 4 Ways To Increase Your Instagram Followers & Be Instafamous In Nigeria 2019 (252 Views)

Richest Yahoo Boys In Lagos Nigeria (2019) / Miss South South Nigeria 2019 Rebranded – Bayelsa Audition / New Mlm company Launching In Nigeria 2019 Pioneer Members Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Increase Your Instagram Followers & Be Instafamous In Nigeria 2019 by klanny: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2019
4 ways to increase your Instagram followers 2019

Good morning my friends I'm sure you are having the best week yet , so I just want to give you a brief info on how to hit up your followers count really fast ... Before we dive into that, I want you to know that it's not Always about the followers , it's about the influence.The reason you want to get more followers is so you can earn from it , right ?... So for that to be , you've got to have some sort of influence to drive action . Before we move further please I'd advice that you pick a niche for your self which you know you are good at cos that's where you'd influence...

Here are the 4 ways

1. Follow train

This is one of the most fastest way to gain followers on both Instagram and Twitter but mind you , it's also the most useless way, you know why , the reason is because all the people following you will never , I repeat , they'll never follower you to start engaging in all your post everytime you post , they are just there to add to your number , and that's we see people having 100k followers and yet they are having 400likes 500likes -1500 likes which is not reasonable , that amount of like is understandable if the individual is having 5-10k followers and from 20k followers should channel at least 3k - 8k likes

2. Mass following

This is almost like the first, but the difference is that , these followers are going to be directly from your niche , follow top people in your niche , have their notification turned on , once they make a post, you hop on their page and follow a maximum of 200 people engaging that post within the first 15mins ,now these people would come to your page and see that you're on the same line but in a different style , then they'll follow you up , now these are followers interested in your niche (if you need help don't hesitate to DM on [url]Instagram.com/_udeze[/url] ) I've used this means to grow and sell several Instagram accounts and I'm even still having accounts for sale ... So I'd say this works very well with time .

3. Shout-outs ooo :

What's your niche ? If you've succeeded in identifying your niche , then make a small research on people on that niche on Instagram , write to them asking them how much it'd cost for a shout-out, before you do this you must be convinced that the influencer on your niche has reasonable influence on his audience, then you shoot this is quite expensive but it works just fine .... So the number 4th is one which most celebrities did one time in their Instagram career , I'll keep this till we meet on Instagram you already have my handle by now so chat me up if you dont like any of the listed ways, but you still want to grow on Instagram

(1) (Reply)

Listen To This Nigerian Song That Made Former President Obama’s Playlist / Xenophobic Attack : Adebutu Condemns Incessant Killings Of Nigerians / Letter To Gov. Nyesom Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.