Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

How To Join Wealthy Affiliate From A Blacklisted Country - Nigeria, India - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Join Wealthy Affiliate From A Blacklisted Country - Nigeria, India (1587 Views)

Can My BVN Be Blocked Or Blacklisted? / Npower: Blacklisted For Loan With A Bank / Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Join Wealthy Affiliate From A Blacklisted Country - Nigeria, India by phantomiced(m): 10:04am On Aug 21, 2019
First of, I want to thank Seun For this Wonderful Forum he created, This has been my version of twitter and I have learned a lot from here, from reading some of the best Stories from upcoming writers on nights when I was depressed and couldn’t sleep, being up to date with some amazing news, articles, opinions, how different people across Nigeria act and the networking abilities of this forum is the best I have seen, I wasn’t particularly active as I have a fear of getting trolled. Lol but all the same I love it here.
I also want to Thank Affiliate Jagaban (Don’t know him personally but I know the brand) and every other affiliate marketer whose articles I read, because seeing those articles on affiliate marketing was an inspiration to me that Nigerians are really making money legitimately online ( even on Wealthy Affiliate). Even though wealthy affiliate has Nigeria as one of the blacklisted countries on its platfom from where you cannot register and you and I know why.
There are 10 countries on this banned list that cannot register to enjoy the day free trial, but of these 10 countries Nigeria is the only one where you cannot even register for the premium services.
Why is this? Well, because Paypal Blacklists us also and you can only earn or be paid Wealthy Affiliate commissions through paypal
Prior to being a passively active ( I log in to read articles) everyday member of Nairaland, I had come across affiliate marketing in 2014, while I was doing My NYSC and I recall registering on click bank and thinking I was about to make easy cash online but after a few tries and not knowing exactly what I was doing, I gave up.
I had never seen myself as an entrepreneur or someone who would own an online business, I knew people made money blogging (Linda ikeji, Seun, Affiliate Jagaban Importer) but I did not know exactly how it was done as I never saw myself running a blog or a website.
So growing up the “dream” was get good grades, get a good job and chop life! Just like you and almost every other Nigerian. But Nigeria has a way of changing your life and realigning your destiny for Greatness or Heartbreaks that definitely leads to greatness if you use it right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Join Wealthy Affiliate From A Blacklisted Country - Nigeria, India by phantomiced(m): 10:06am On Aug 21, 2019
In my final year in Uniben, I got a carryover that ruined my chances of passing out with a 2.1 and if the department hadn’t waved the course I would have spent an extra year, I remember how much I cried because I felt I had let my parents and everyone who thought me “brilliant” down but thankfully my mum told me to be thankful I had finished school when most of my mates were still struggling to get into the University. So I should be Thankful.
Instead of an extra year, I was allowed to graduate with a 2.2 and go for batch B Nysc while most of my coursemate went with the first batch
During Nysc, I started looking for job in an oil firm but most firms would only shortlist first class and 2.1 candidates for the online assessment.
My girlfriend at the time had a 2.1 and guess who helped her take online assessments on logic and quantitative reasonings but wasn’t “qualified” to take those tests... yours truly of course.
This was hard and Humbling so I started reaching out to the Uncles that promised to help me secure a job after school, You know how it goes, now, after school, send me your CV is followed by a multitude of excuses and “you should be submitting your CVs”

Re: How To Join Wealthy Affiliate From A Blacklisted Country - Nigeria, India by phantomiced(m): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2019
I was urged to go for my Msc instead as it would boost my 2.2 and I figured well, this would boost my chances so I applied and got admitted into another Federal School (UI) where I finished my MSc, This time with a Phd CGPA.
Things should be easier this time around or so I though but then again it turned out differently
I had friends making huge amounts of money online ( street ) and I tried to be like them as I was intrigued with making fast/easy money, I never made progress because that also required a lot of work and my conscience couldn’t handle scamming anyone because I had been scammed also and my dad almost killed himself when he was scammed by some 419 syndicates here. So anytime I tried to do something illegal for cash, I always recalled those times, it didn’t stop me as I always tried but it also didn’t help me also because I always choked towards the end.
One lesson this thought me is that if your heart in not 100% into something you are doing. Your chances of success are slim to none.
I got frustrated looking for a job after my Msc ( sent out my cv to so many places, got called in for interviews but without any working experience I was always looked over).
After 3 months of every day sending mails and constant heartbreaks, I totally stopped applying and started getting to know depression personally for the first time in my adult life this was in 2017, I started drinking and smoking heavily to help cope as waking up every morning with nothing to look forward to and no money is the worst thing that can happen to you. I know the feels.
In my fourth month of joblessness I got a job offer out of the blue as a contract staff for a job I didn’t apply for but was recommended to and I started work the very next day as a GIS analyst in a GIS firm. Again I thought I was out of the wood I just needed to make money monthly and my life would be great.
It is great and I worked my ass off as I am now able to earn monthly, after a month my job offer was made permanent and I was glad I now had a Job, I wasn’t an unemployed youth anymore.
I earned more as a contract staff in 3 months when I was paid based on my output than I have 2 years working as a full time employee

1 Like

Re: How To Join Wealthy Affiliate From A Blacklisted Country - Nigeria, India by phantomiced(m): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2019
However, I still had money problems even though I wasn’t extravagant, I felt the depression kicking in as I had more responsibilities so I still looked for ways to make money online. Some ways to make money online I have tried and succeeded at and failed at include
- I wrote Msc/Bsc thesis for student, at first just my dept but with practice and as I needed more money I took on any project ( didn’t matter the dept) I had a gift of doing research once money was involved and so I got used to it.
- I started a blog on poetry and short stories ( One on wordpress One on and one on a free domain a friend got me ) but I wasn’t getting traffic and I did not even know how I was going to make money with this
- I tried to make money online Using Binomo ( Binary option ) well, I lost Money
- I did all the ponzi scemes bar MMM and lost money also
- I gambled a lot ( bet9ja, Nairabet ) hoping to win 10mmillion with 100naira
- I tried to register on Fiverr, Upwork and some other services but I did not enjoy doing any of those tasks as I didn’t have the skills
- I wrote a couple of list articles for some list sites ( Listverse and some others) – each article was turned down and this greatly affected my confidence as a writer.
I probably did a lot more trying to make money online and by this time in 2018, I was so depressed it was getting harder and harder each day waking up and going to work as I couldn’t see a growth part for me. I was beginning to see affiliate posts again and decided to try one more time. It was either this or back to the street and I wasn’t even good at that. lol
In decemeber of 2018, I went back home for the holiday festivities dejected and because I had falling so deep into depression during the last half of 2018,
I was trying to drown my sorrows in kush, I was smoking heavily, chasing girls and hanging out with the wrong crowd all because I was not satisfied with what I was doing and still felt very empty
One night, I saw another affiliate marketing post from Affiliate Jagaban that was saved on my operamini tab ( I save tabs to read but rarely go check them out), I read through and decided I was going to give this another go but this time I would do my research well,
I procrastinated for another 3 weeks and you would not believe what finally pushed me to take action

1 Like

Re: How To Join Wealthy Affiliate From A Blacklisted Country - Nigeria, India by phantomiced(m): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2019
MY WEALTHY AFFIIATE JOURNEY
While I was procrastinating on buying a pdf to learn affiliate marketing I stumbled upon a review of Wealthy affiliate that answered all the problems (excuse) I had about becoming an affiliate marketer.
I learn better when you show me and when I do immediately, I learn from videos better and Wealthy Affiliate promised to do all that I was as hyped about wealthy affiliate from the review I read and it was FREE (no credit card required) to start. I decided to sign up and see the platform and hat it entails for free and that was when I got my first issue
WEALTHY AFFILIATE DOES NOT ALLOW NIGERIANS IN
Another excuse, but thankfully on this day I was too hyped and determined to succeed in signing up so while I would normally quit I said I would find a Way!
So Using my “Street Knowledge” I tried different options to sign up by masking my ip with a Proxy web and failed severally and I was also scared if I got in “illegally” if it would harm my chances of earning. I decided to cross that bridge once I got in and a few trials and errors later, I was in!
For how you can create your own account on by using the steps outlined here https://thehealthyaffiliate.com/how-to-join-wealthy-affiliate-from-a-blacklisted-countries-nigeria-bangladesh-india/
You wouldn’t imagine how glad I was. This was in January of 2019 and I now had something to do with the year.
After the first 3 days on my free Trial I knew I was home, this is where I want to be, the amount of help support and training was top notch, I wrote a message to the owner of the site (kyle) that I am Nigerian and hope I can earn.

1 Like

Re: How To Join Wealthy Affiliate From A Blacklisted Country - Nigeria, India by phantomiced(m): 10:11am On Aug 21, 2019
This was the message I sent to Kyle after my first subscription.

Re: How To Join Wealthy Affiliate From A Blacklisted Country - Nigeria, India by phantomiced(m): 10:13am On Aug 21, 2019
How Was I Going To Earn When They Pay With Paypal And Nigerian Paypal Doesn’t receive Money
My next Obstacle was how I was going to receive my money if I earned from this program as Nigeria on paypal blacklisted also. I asked round and found someone who was kind enough to open a paypal account for #7,000. I wasn’t put off, I was here to stay.
Other problems such as

CAN YOU WITHDRAW YOUR PAYPAL CASH?
Yes you can, however, for the first few months I always paid my subscriptions(or part of it) depending on how much I made from commenting on peoples sites
You can also withdraw Paypal directly to a bank here in Nigeria or through any third party merchant.
I didn’t know all these when I started, But I have learned over time.
I created this post because I have helped others from blacklisted countries sign on to Wealthy Affiliate and I want to help you too.
In this post I will be answering the following questions you might have
Is wealthy affiliate worth it?
Who is wealthy affiliate for vs who it isnt for
How do you ask for help when you are stuck
Are there other nigerians on wealthy affiliate or am i the lone wolf?
My journey so far ( 6 months in)
Things i wished i knew when i was starting
how can you open your own wealthy affiliate account from nigeria
How i can help you with everything you would need to skip my initial 6 months of struggle
How you can earn inside wa so you never have to make any payment after your first payment
How You can get an Amazing Discount For You First Month

1 Like

Re: How To Join Wealthy Affiliate From A Blacklisted Country - Nigeria, India by phantomiced(m): 10:14am On Aug 21, 2019
It was heart wrenching, the amount of site Nigerians are not allowed to earn from even as the world becomes more globalized and everyone is moving to generate income online
I would be answering these and more and would be helping you (If you decide to act)
Is Wealthy Affiliate Worth It?
You know a little of my Story so you know I am now an active Wealthy Affiliate(WA) member for more than 9 months now and I have had my share of dismay and Successes on WA, but overall, WA has and is changing my life and showing me a way to a better Future
PS : This is not a review, but a testimonial and a call to action for you.
Well, truth be told, the answer to the question, “Is Wealthy Affiliate Worth It?”, depends on your expectations about Wealthy Affiliate.
Who is wealth affiliate not for vs Who it is for
Wealthy Affiliate is NOT for you if
If your expectation of WA is to be rich overnight then the answer is a big NO.
- WA is not a get-rich-quick Scheme.
Wealthy Affiliate is FOR you If…
If your expectation of WA is to learn how to become Successful making money online through affiliate marketing by learning how to write an authoritative blog then YES.
If you want to network with successful affiliates from around the world who would give you tips and resources and blueprints to their own success
WA provides tools and resources that will help you build your blog/website. On top of that, it is very rare for any affiliate marketing training platform to have access to a hugely helpful and like-minded community.
To me Wealthy Affiliate is the Facebook of affiliate marketing training platform in the world.
5 Reasons Why Wealthy Affiliate is Worth It?
What makes Wealthy Affiliate Worth it are the following:
 Comprehensive step-by-step training

1 Like

Re: How To Join Wealthy Affiliate From A Blacklisted Country - Nigeria, India by phantomiced(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2019
 Helpful and like-minded community
 Mentor-to-student relationship ( the best )
 One-Stop-Site for your blogging needs
 Up-to-Date live classes
Bonus Reason : One-Stop-Site Blogging Solutions
Another reason why I think WA is worth it is it provides all the tools you need to start and run a blog.
As a premium member, you will get the following:
 WA will host 25 of your websites at no extra cost
 Free account to Jaxxy – a keyword research tool site for $0
 Free website builder
 Access to thousands of premium WordPress themes
Now let me explain to you the benefit of those things that I mentioned to you as a blogger.

Benefits of the Step-by-Step Training
1. Helps you get started and excel in blogging/ affiliate marketing business
Their training is very comprehensive and will answer all of your questions with regards to blog creation
2. Teaches you basic to advance things
The training is for all levels of bloggers. You will surely gain valuable insights and knowledge on blogging/ affiliate marketing whether you are a complete newbie or been blogging for months
3. Aids you to progress in your blogging career
WA has a To-Do task at the end of every video lesson.
These To-Do tasks meant to make you put the pedal to the metal. ( ACTION)
It encourages you to apply the things that you have learned to your blog. Ideally, you will have to watch the lesson, do the To-Do task, then move on to the next lesson.

1 Like

Re: How To Join Wealthy Affiliate From A Blacklisted Country - Nigeria, India by phantomiced(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2019
Therefore, at the end of your training, you should theoretically have a running blog with more than a dozen post.
4. Followable follow training lesson
The lessons are easy to follow because Kyle will not only tell you how to do it but, more importantly, he will show you how to do it. This is helpful especially if you are not tech-savvy because all you need to do is to repeat what Kyle is doing
HOW DO YOU ASK FOR HELP WHEN YOU ARE STUCK
Mentor-Student Relationship
Another great culture in WA is they promote the mentor-student relationship. I missed out on this as I didn’t create an account with anyones affiliate ID, this is one mistake that took me months to rectify as I had no one to ask questions especially those peculiar to me as a Nigerian On WA
A mentorship program is important because you will not have to journey alone. You will go with someone who knows what they are doing and been through the roads you are about to take. In this case I willl keep you from getting lost, I will help you get up when you fall,
With me by your side this should be easy for you
Here is a great news for you.
I have been on wealthy affiliate for 9 months now and in this period I have had so many challenges that I could have avoided if I had followed someone who would help me, I have access to some of the most successful WA members now and that is awesome as I know who to ask for help

1 Like

Re: How To Join Wealthy Affiliate From A Blacklisted Country - Nigeria, India by phantomiced(m): 10:16am On Aug 21, 2019
Benefits of having a mentor

1. Avoids costly mistakes
Mistakes are good for we can learn a lot from it. However, it would be even better if we learn from other people’s mistakes. ( Mine to be Precise )
One advantage of having a mentor is you can learn from the mistakes of your mentor. This means you succeed faster, you avoid spending unnecessarily and you will have more resources improving something that is already working instead of spending that energy trying to reinvent the wheel.
2. Access to a personal coach
You have seen the value of being a part of a community. Now let me share to you the value of having a personal coach.
The simplest way to explain the value of having a mentor in your life is this:
Imagine Dangote is your best friend and he is willing to teach and help you to become like him! The value that you will get from him as a mentor is tremendous (assuming you have a responsible mentor). Your mentor will share his knowledge with you and will do his/her best to ensure that you will succeed.
ARE THERE OTHER NIGERIANS ON WEALTHY AFFILIATE OR AM I THE LONE WOLF
There are lots of Nigerians secretly killing it on Wealthy affiliate and I only realized this when I started requesting for comments on my sites and seeing some Nigerain names. of course, we are everywhere and you could also be earning money legitimately online

1 Like

Re: How To Join Wealthy Affiliate From A Blacklisted Country - Nigeria, India by phantomiced(m): 10:17am On Aug 21, 2019
MY JOURNEY SO FAR (9 MONTHS IN)
In 9 months of inconsistency because I was always busy with work and not fully committed and life threw stones at me, I am amzed at how far I have come and know how far I can go is only limited by my potential.
Warren Buffet has a Favorite quote attributed to him “If you do nt learn how to make money while you sleep, you will work until you are dead”
I have learned a lot in terms of Affiliate marketing, SEO, I have networked with people who have given me free courses worth hundreds of dollars, been able to earn legitimately online, improved my writing skills and been exposed to so much possibility
The gretest takeaway for me however has been how greatly my general life has improved, I now wake up with hope for the day, I use my time better, I am still a work in progress as there are days I don’t feel like doing anything.
In trying to earn (by making comment on peoples sites) I have learnt what the successful affiliates are doing,
I am opening my ecommerce shopify store now ( I couldn’t because of paypal), I have bought some amazing training course with money I would usually use to take girls out or get high ( ps: I still get high with friends when I am not working) but I am building a better future for myself, sometime I think if I had seen this oppportnity and taken it in 2014 where would I be?
But not anymore, this is the right time for me and I hope it is the right time for you also to take action now!
Re: How To Join Wealthy Affiliate From A Blacklisted Country - Nigeria, India by phantomiced(m): 11:07am On Aug 21, 2019
THINGS I WISHED I KNEW WHEN I WAS STARTING
I have outlined almost all my experience so far, this was supposed to be a review post but it ended up being a short bigraaphy of my time on WA
HOW CAN YOU OPEN YOUR OWN WEALTHY AFFILIATE ACCOUNT?
Like I said, Nigerians are not allowed to open a WA account and as much as I have released the information on how you can do this for free
However I would be opening a WA accout with my affiliate code for 20 people ( yes only 20 people as I want a close nit group I can work with and teach all I know ) so the first 20 emails in my messages get Free WA trial account and if any of you after the free trial feel WA is perfect for you and want t upgrade I would be opening a legitimate Paypal account for you for half the price which you can use to pay and receive payment,
I would help you with a discount of your first month and give you a secret hack I use to extend my monthly subscription from 30 days to 45 and earn enough on WA to make payment while I learn. I would only do this for the first 10 upgrades I get and that is why this post would be going up at night
HOW I CAN HELP YOU WITH EVERYTHING YOU WOULD NEED TO SKIP MY INITIAL 6 MONTHS OF STRUGGLE
I would give you every material I have acquired to speed up your learning process, I would always be available on whatsapp in case you have a question and want to hit me up any time of the day, I would show you the ways to earn so asides your first WA payment you would earn enough to make other WA subsequent payment and how to grow your brand and small business online by pointing you to other affiiate sites you can learn for free and earn up to 25 percent free commission

All calculated you need less than 10.000 naira to start your online business and start earning and making money legitimately online

As for the trolls that would talk trash, I don’t want nairaland banning you so please take it to the comment section of the amazing website I built from scratch at www.thehealthaffiliate.com
Re: How To Join Wealthy Affiliate From A Blacklisted Country - Nigeria, India by phantomiced(m): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2019
WOW!
Amazing feedbacks and emails so far.
I will be creating a free account and free paypal(when you decide to upgrade) for the next 10 emails of those interested. I am feeling very good today.

!0 people who are committed to making money legitimately online and can carve out the time to implement what you learn on Wealthy Affiliate.
Re: How To Join Wealthy Affiliate From A Blacklisted Country - Nigeria, India by phantomiced(m): 10:34am On Aug 28, 2019
Just send a mail with your name and phone number(whatsapp) so i can create your free account and add you to a whatsapp group you can reach me on anytime you need my help going forward.
Send mails to cifeanyiaffiliate@gmail.com
Remember i would only be helping the first 10 people
Re: How To Join Wealthy Affiliate From A Blacklisted Country - Nigeria, India by Iggyok(m): 12:10am On Oct 08, 2019
I am interested. 0.8
Re: How To Join Wealthy Affiliate From A Blacklisted Country - Nigeria, India by phantomiced(m): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2020
2020 UPDATE ON MY JOURNEY SO FAR

Re: How To Join Wealthy Affiliate From A Blacklisted Country - Nigeria, India by phantomiced(m): 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
When I started on this platform(and made this post last year) i did not know how to

- build or design a website
- create content
- do keyword research for SEO
- Understand Affiliate marketing
- Do facebook ads
- Have mentors and get help

Now i do all this and could be getting an all expense paid trip to Vegas,

I have skills people pay me for now.

Keep follwoing get rich quick schemes.. you'd lose more money
or send me a message and get started today

You'd be surprised what you can acheive in december

Re: How To Join Wealthy Affiliate From A Blacklisted Country - Nigeria, India by phantomiced(m): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
visit thehealthyaffiliate.com(my website)

You'd get all the info to get started

PLUS

I have a FREE training on affiliate marketing scheduled for this 29th and 30th of this month

(1) (Reply)

Clean Samsun S9 plus For Grabs / Top 10 Best E-commerce websites for Online Shopping in Nigeria in 2020 / How Much Do Ui And Ux Designers Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.