Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Lagos Belong To Every Good Citizen Of Nigeria So With Other State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Belong To Every Good Citizen Of Nigeria So With Other State (189 Views)

We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) / Hon. Ben Nwankwo Recognized As Honorary Citizen Of Awka Ancient Kingdom / Zulum: No Competition! Stop Comparing My Work With Other State Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Belong To Every Good Citizen Of Nigeria So With Other State by Ayhomes(m): 10:16am On Aug 21, 2019
If Governor of Lagos state see important of a somebody to provide a solution and help achieve success in his administration why should anyone go against that decision and turn it to tribal war?

Am a Yoruba and in support of Sanwo Olu, anyone can add value to ones lives not necessarily your family or your people, in my line of biz I relate with everyone in fact all the tribes in Lagos loves property Investment and and they have all bought from me.

So...Sanwo Olu mean well for everyone in Lagos and we should all support him irrespective of any tribe he choose to work with he need our supports.

If a Yoruba or Hausa man can serve in Enugu as adviser and help the state to develop why not?

Nigerians need to understand that no man is an island, we all need ourselves to succeed as a nation.

Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Desperate To Silence Obasanjo By Accusing Him Of A Crime- Atiku / Kogi APC: Court Dismisses Suits Over Dispute, Primary / Afe Babalola: No President Can Succeed With The Present 1999 Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.