Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Palm Oil Trading - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Palm Oil Trading (5291 Views)

New Hybrid Palm Oil Seedlings, Plantain And Banana Suckers For Sale. / Large Quantity Of Palm Oil Needed In Lagos / Palm Oil Supplier Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2019
This thread is created for those of us involved in the trade of palm oil, its know how of the business, bringing together suppliers and buyers for easy trading, helping each other achieve their goals

The dealing in the supply of pure unadulterated first grade Palm oil is the goal here, suggestions, contributions, price know how and trend of the business is very much appreciated.

Crude Palm oil (elaeis guineensis) as uncommonly referred to the palm oil produced, is a major product demanded by both consumers for food consumption and producers who look into further processing to finished goods like; soaps, cosmetics, lubricants, biogas and other food staples), it is considered to be nutritiously endowed with vitamin A, E, K, rich in carotene, fatty acid and iron. It is also a substitute for other vegetable oils needed for the production of foods and use in the processing of other products by manufacturing industries. It can also be used as fuel (biogas) for machines and vehicles as found out in Europe and other places, but due to unhealthy smoke emission when used in vehicles, its been mainly limited to use by industries (machines).
Palm Oil, is a product in high demand and supply is constantly requested and needed due to its high demand, its also a contributing economic product to the nation's economic growth and development. Its numerous uses makes it high in demand and can't be overestimated.
Re: Palm Oil Trading by GVGR: 11:03am On Aug 21, 2019
That's cool.... this could be a life saving thread

2 Likes

Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2019
I am into the supply of pure unadulterated first grade Palm oil in large quantity to interested buyers (consumers or production industries) to deliver anywhere in Nigeria at the rate of N9,500 per 25 litre, without the cost of transport or keg, with keg its N10,000, cost of transport will be included depending on the distance/location in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2019
For supply in large quantity, pls contact me: 08036011761 (call/WhatsApp), avilandwellness7@gmail.com/ avilandagro7@gmail.com
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2019
Palm oil prices are subject to change due to market prices, and pls anyone with different information on current prices at your location should make it known, thanks
Currently, here at Ondo state, palm oil price is between N9k - N9,500.

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil Trading by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
Aviland7:
Palm oil prices are subject to change due to market prices, and pls anyone with different information on current prices at your location should make it known, thanks
Currently, here at Ondo state, palm oil price is between N9k - N9,500.

In kwara here it's 9k

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil Trading by Atlanticfire: 4:12am On Aug 22, 2019
Nice thread

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

In kwara here it's 9k
Thanks
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2019
Good morning to you all, may this day bring in blessings.

Your contributions are needed and appreciated, no man is an island of knowledge. thanks
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
Good evening to all

In this trade, there are times that it is more profitable for business, which is buying to storage and sell when gets a lot costlier, the best time to buy and store palm oil for resell, during its season is between March - May/June (which is during its harvest), it can be a lot cheaper then and you can resell during the festive periods.
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
Note:
One can only store good quality palm oil with very little moisture content (that is with less water in it), that will help its storage period which can last up to a year or more if stored properly. Storing palm oil should be in iron/plastic drum containers or the normal 25 litre kegs in a normal room temperature placed on wooden stands/planks.
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2019
Good morning to all

Note:
A good quality palm oil can be known by its fresh palm kernel smell, fine taste i.e. not coarse on the tongue and when tested for water content, its has less of it which will give it a long shelf storage capacity.

Your contributions are much appreciated. thanks
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2019
Prices of palm oil are dropping low in some areas, between 7500 - 8500/9k depending on location.
Re: Palm Oil Trading by ebinyoa: 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
For your palm oil supply of any quantity you can reach me on 08147657395
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 7:53am On Aug 28, 2019
ebinyoa:
For your palm oil supply of any quantity you can reach me on 08147657395

Good morning to all

How much per keg at your location?
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2019
Good morning to all

Price of CPO - palm oil still dropping to 7000-7500 per keg, if you can, buy to store till Nov/DEC, because price will surely rise high during the festive period and you can cash in higher profits on it, Godspeed!
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 10:12am On Aug 31, 2019
Note: this is vital;

For companies who produce finished goods (mainly for consumption), palm oil with lower percentage of F.F.A.- free fatty acid is preferred, hence the need to purchase pure unadulterated and low water content palm oil which should be stored where it does not get oxidized fast it important.

Good quality palm oil sourcing and supply is what we do, contact me for yours, service exceeding expectations is our goal.
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Tukman1(m): 10:38am On Aug 31, 2019
Good quality palm oil supplier needed to supply 290/25L Of oil. All in kings rubbers. We pay cash on delivery. My location is Akwa ibom, buying price=N6500, Tp=350/keg. Call me if the price is ok for you. We shall turn the oil to my rubbers and return ur keg. 08166931633
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
Tukman1:
Good quality palm oil supplier needed to supply 290/25L Of oil. All in kings rubbers. We pay cash on delivery. My location is Akwa ibom, buying price=N5000, Tp=350/keg. Call me if the price is ok for you. We shall turn the oil to my rubbers and return ur keg. 09092554141

Sorry, can't sell below the market price, its 7k per keg now, without cost of transport and service. the least I can deliver for is 8500 including all cost.
Re: Palm Oil Trading by TollaniHub: 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
i have 24 Kegs of Palm Oil for urgent sales 8500 Contact: 0 8 0 6 4 0. 7 8 6 1 6
Re: Palm Oil Trading by fullofgrace(m): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
Tukman1:
Good quality palm oil supplier needed to supply 290/25L Of oil. All in kings rubbers. We pay cash on delivery. My location is Akwa ibom, buying price=N5000, Tp=350/keg. Call me if the price is ok for you. We shall turn the oil to my rubbers and return ur keg. 09092554141
Y can't u go to villages to buy to experience the stress involved. How can u say #5k per 25liter u are a dreamer.

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil Trading by mayorall(m): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
Aviland7:
Good evening to all

In this trade, there are times that it is more profitable for business, which is buying to storage and sell when gets a lot costlier, the best time to buy and store palm oil for resell, during its season is between March - May/June (which is during its harvest), it can be a lot cheaper then and you can resell during the festive periods.

How much was it last year December and November?..
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
mayorall:

How much was it last year December and November?..

It was in the range of 12-18k per keg, its quite common when the year is coming to an end, between Nov and early Jan, by Feb is drops kind of so that they can sell off the ones in store to make ready for its peak season which starts by March - May/June
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
Good evening to all
Happy new month It shall speak better things in our life and business IJN.
Godspeed this week and month!
Re: Palm Oil Trading by mayorall(m): 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
Aviland7:

It was in the range of 12-18k per keg, its quite common when the year is coming to an end, between Nov and early Jan, by Feb is drops kind of so that they can sell off the ones in store to make ready for its peak season which starts by March - May/June

Great....

Agric or the old tall palm is the best when buying for storage (oil)... E-G, Buying palm oil from locals or mills... Which is the best for storage...

Any issue with buying from the South West?..
Re: Palm Oil Trading by flavourwole: 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
The price is #8500 in Osun for only serious buyers.Thanks
Re: Palm Oil Trading by flavourwole: 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
The price is #8500 in Osun for only serious buyers.Thanks call or WhatsApp 08136510609
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2019
mayorall:

Great....

Agric or the old tall palm is the best when buying for storage (oil)... E-G, Buying palm oil from locals or mills... Which is the best for storage...

Any issue with buying from the South West?..

Good morning to all

Actually, part of the southwest, Akure and Edo which is close to the southwest, have the best type of palm oil good for storage and they have large quantity of it, apart from the fact that they are also one of the high producing states of palm oil.
Re: Palm Oil Trading by mayorall(m): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
Aviland7:

Good morning to all

Actually, part of the southwest, Akure and Edo which is close to the southwest, have the best type of palm oil good for storage and they have large quantity of it, apart from the fact that they are also one of the high producing states of palm oil.

Thanks boss...

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil Trading by Bari22: 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
If you need original groundnut oil from the north you can pm me
Re: Palm Oil Trading by Aviland7(m): 8:55am On Sep 03, 2019
mayorall:

Thanks boss...
Yes sir
Good morning to all Godspeed in our businesses IJN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diary Of A Backyard Gardener! / Drip Irrigation/Rain Guns For Your Farmland / MORINGA Farming Green Cash ...CONTRACT FARMING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.