Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Ekweremadu’s Attack Confirms North Sponsoring Nnamdi Kanu - Deji Adeyanju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu’s Attack Confirms North Sponsoring Nnamdi Kanu - Deji Adeyanju (411 Views)

Politicians Sponsoring Nnamdi Kanu To Destabilise Igboland – Uwazuruike / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekweremadu’s Attack Confirms North Sponsoring Nnamdi Kanu - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 21, 2019
The convener of Concerned Nigerians on Sunday, reiterated his claims that Nnamdi Kanu, took a bribe from Northerners to ensure no Igbo man sits as the president of Nigeria.. See his full post below..

“For those defending the attack on Ekweremadu, all I can do is laugh. Don’t complain tomorrow when others attacks IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu. I have said severally that Kanu collected money from the government to compromise and run away and I maintain this argument.
He’s a business man looking for where to collect. He’s not driven by ideology or love for the Igbos. The attack on Ekweremadu justifies the stand of those who have repeatedly said “you can’t trust the Igbos with power”. And your guess is as good as mine.
Those sponsoring Kanu from the North are those who want the Igbos perpetually divided and those who don’t want an Igbo man to ever be president of this country which is what many of us have canvassed for over the years.At a time when many are saying it’s the time of the Igbos to rule in 2023, you find some clowns saying they don’t believe in Nigeria and attack one of their own sons who honored their invitation.How best can we explain the conspiracy? When we ask them how they will achieve Biafra, all we get are insults. Is it by war or osmosis?
How will you amend the constitution to give way for secession? These are the question Kanu and his gang of fraudsters can never answer. They are only doing the bidding of their paymasters.”

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu’s Attack Confirms North Sponsoring Nnamdi Kanu - Deji Adeyanju by Switruth: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2019
The guy resemble Ebuka of bbnaija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu’s Attack Confirms North Sponsoring Nnamdi Kanu - Deji Adeyanju by johnlvis(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2019
Sharap there .
Re: Ekweremadu’s Attack Confirms North Sponsoring Nnamdi Kanu - Deji Adeyanju by Commentor: 11:21am On Aug 21, 2019
Watery beans he ate in detention has affected his thinking.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu’s Attack Confirms North Sponsoring Nnamdi Kanu - Deji Adeyanju by ccffwx: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2019
Diversionary tactics. It's actually Yoruba who said Igbo shouldn't rule in 2023 while touting Tinubu here and there. Propagandists.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Attack Confirms North Sponsoring Nnamdi Kanu - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
When Afonjas talk, you will know. Most times they don't make sense.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Attack Confirms North Sponsoring Nnamdi Kanu - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
Switruth:
The guy resemble Ebuka of bbnaija

Honestly the first time I saw this guy, I thought he was Igbo; he doesn't look like Yoruba at all. Thick full hair, nose shape, head shape, skin tone, all Igbo traits but has afonja brain. They should check his dna; Igbo is somewhere.
Re: Ekweremadu’s Attack Confirms North Sponsoring Nnamdi Kanu - Deji Adeyanju by Afamed: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Video: Finance Minister, Zainab Ahmed, Speaks As She Assumes Duty / Gombe Partners TCN To Improve Electricity Supply / JUST IN: US Embassy Introduces New Fees For Visa Issuance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.