Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds (2770 Views)

Lovely Couple Rocks Corporate Matching Suits In Pre-wedding Photo / Lovely Couple Rocks Matching Outfits In Pre-wedding Photoshoot / This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by timtunday: 11:38am On Aug 21, 2019
Love can truly heal wounds fast. I was touched with the testimony of this man and the kind of support he received from his wife when he suffered a serious spinal cord injury. This is a perfect example of a lovely couple.

Last year I suffered a serious spinal cord injury which left me paralyzed from the neck down. Yesterday was my one year anniversary. My wife surprised me with this video: ‘One year ago today, I almost lost you. You got a second chance at life. Here’s my gift to you’

Life indeed is beautiful when you find the perfect love!

Watch the Full Video Here.

Re: Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by nobisgod: 11:40am On Aug 21, 2019
Love the greatest gift of all. If we find true love we are one step away from depression, lets heal the world, lets add meaning to that word love. We never know whos life we have saved.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by XhosaNostra(f): 11:45am On Aug 21, 2019
But if it was the other way around, we would be talking a different story now grin

1 Like

Re: Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by Thatwasepic(m): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2019
Like the person above, Haters are like crickets; they make a lot of noise you can hear but never see them, then you walk right by them and they’re quiet.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by Feranchek(m): 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:
But if it was the other way around, we would be talking a different story now grin

Re: Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by XhosaNostra(f): 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
[quote author=Feranchek post=81462409][/quote]

Kikikikiki
Re: Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
Almost nearly believed in love.
they are lucky though. Very.
modified:
i believe. Its a beautiful thing when you find your missing half.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by MikeBcyberShot(m): 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
MikeBcyberShot:
So cute together.
Re: Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by MikeBcyberShot(m): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Blackivy27:
So cute together.
Thanks
Re: Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by timtunday: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Honestly, they are very lucky!
Blackivy27:
Almost nearly believed in love.
they are lucky though. Very.
modified:
i believe. Its a beautiful thing when you find your missing half.
Re: Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by luvyaself95(m): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
This is love made in heaven...

1 Like

Re: Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by ubunja(m): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
Meanwhile his best friend now owns that Pussay.
Re: Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by Feranchek(m): 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
ubunja:
Meanwhile his best friend now owns that Pussay.

Before nko?? She no go fit hold body that long na, and she no go wan go too far outside to find the D
Re: Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by ubunja(m): 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Feranchek:

Before nko?? She no go fit hold body that long na, and she no go wan go too far outside to find the D
I won't lie. I didn't even understand half of that.
Re: Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by Feranchek(m): 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
ubunja:

I won't lie. I didn't even understand half of that.

undecided undecided
Re: Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by DonDaniDee(m): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
There are people living in an environment were their government has made life easy for them to access good medical facilities and means to pay their bills even if it's on credit or loan.
Quite unfortunate love doesn't heal quick in Nigeria but rather it kills faster.
Re: Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by carter009(m): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
Is a lie and you know that.
XhosaNostra:
Re: Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by ubunja(m): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
Feranchek:

undecided undecided
that English is hard to get. I'm from outside Nigeria
Re: Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by XhosaNostra(f): 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
carter009:
Is a lie and you know that.

*blinks*
Re: Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by Feranchek(m): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
ubunja:
that English is hard to get. I'm from outside Nigeria

Oh... OK. What I meant to say is, of course his best friend is definitely shanking his Bae cos I don't think she (the babe) can keep away from sex for a very long time, and, of course, she'll definitely be in close and regular contact with his bestie and you what happens in such situations wink
Re: Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by ubunja(m): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
Feranchek:

Oh... OK. What I meant to say is, of course his best friend is definitely shanking his Bae cos I don't think she (the babe) can keep away from sex for a very long time, and, of course, she'll definitely be in close and regular contact with his bestie and you what happens in such situations wink
a-ha agreed.

Plus sex with bae's best friend will be emotional since bae and best friend are close friends. So it will feel like best friend is doing sick man a favor by giving the D.

Even myself if I was incapacitated I would ask my bestie to give wifey Dick. It's better emotionally than for some stranger I don't even know.
Re: Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by jimyjames(m): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:
What different story undecided
Re: Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by XhosaNostra(f): 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
jimyjames:

What different story undecided

Him running off grin
Re: Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by goodnewscliff(m): 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Him running off grin
not all but i def will grin grin grin unless she aint a Nigerian
Re: Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by XhosaNostra(f): 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
goodnewscliff:
not all but i def will grin grin grin unless she aint a Nigerian

That's not nice lol.
Re: Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by starbuck(f): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
I can do this for Sona(nothing bad should happen to him) but he is having partial disconnection sometimes undecided undecided

I love you more Sona

1 Like

Re: Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by jimyjames(m): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Him running off grin

Men make more sacrifices in love than females do

1 Like

Re: Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by XhosaNostra(f): 5:03am On Aug 22, 2019
jimyjames:

Men make more sacrifices in love than females do

If you say so smiley
Re: Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by swagguElite(m): 7:28am On Aug 22, 2019
ubunja:
a-ha agreed.

Plus sex with bae's best friend will be emotional since bae and best friend are close friends. So it will feel like best friend is doing sick man a favor by giving the D.

Even myself if I was incapacitated I would ask my bestie to give wifey Dick. It's better emotionally than for some stranger I don't even know.

Lmaoo. This dude is just being real with himself. I admire dat.

But, honestly when I saw the spinal cord injury lines. The movie Upgrade (2018) popped into my head. That's my favorite movie after Shaft (2019). The script writer n movie director deserve to be smacked ass-wise for using a paralyzed man in making it awesome.
Re: Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds by ubunja(m): 11:17am On Aug 22, 2019
swagguElite:

Lmaoo. This dude is just being real with himself. I admire dat.

But, honestly when I saw the spinal cord injury lines. The movie Upgrade (2018) popped into my head. That's my favorite movie after Shaft (2019). The script writer n movie director deserve to be smacked ass-wise for using a paralyzed man in making it awesome.
never seen neither.

Let me head over to IMDb and read up on them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Prostitutes Decide To Post Their Customers Pix To Appreciate Them. / Why Do Yoruba Men Like Marrying Igbo Women / US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.