Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar (3644 Views)

'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) / How To Make A Video From A Collection Of Photos / Falomo Bridge Art By Nigerian Students Now At The Thames London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by bbstarr(f): 11:52am On Aug 21, 2019
Almost everyone out there have one thing they enjoy doing during their leisure time. It could be reading, listening to music or watching movies but mine is Sketching and Painting. I started by drawing on papers but I took a 5 year break from it. Later I moved on to using PicsArt app for my artworks. Few weeks ago, a Nairalander motivated me to start using Sketchbook and I must say "It's one of the best I've ever seen"!. It has a lot of pencils, brushes and colors. Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting an iPad so I can start using PROCREATE(it works only on IOS device) . It's more professional and enables a more realistic artwork.

Meet your favorite Disney princesses rocking the Ankara dresses.

1. POCAHONTAS
2. TIANA
3. RAPUNZEL
4. CINDERELLA

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by bbstarr(f): 11:55am On Aug 21, 2019
5. ARIEL
6. SNOW-WHITE
7. JASMINE

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nice work

Keep it up
Re: A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by bbstarr(f): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
MatthAnn:
Nice work

Keep it up
Thanks you sis
Re: A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by erad(m): 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
bbstarr:

Thanks you sis

Hi, how are you doing?

You are in Osun state, right?
Re: A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by bbstarr(f): 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
erad:

Hi, how are you doing?
You are in Osun state, right?
Presently, I'm not in Osun
Re: A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by erad(m): 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
bbstarr:

Presently, I'm not in Osun

Owkies.

Concepts, be good.
Re: A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by tk4rd: 12:50am On Aug 26, 2019
bbstarr:
5. ARIEL
6. SNOW-WHITE
7. JASMINE

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Nice one.
I guess this is an alternative account of yours??
Re: A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by bbstarr(f): 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
tk4rd:
Nice one.
I guess this is an alternative account of yours??
No sir, I deactivated the former one. The sexy I added before the bbstar is irritating to me. cheesy
Re: A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by tk4rd: 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
bbstarr:

No sir, I deactivated the former one. The sexy I added before the bbstar is irritating to me. cheesy
Wooww..
Sounds like, “you no more like the fact that you are too sexy”?
Re: A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by bbstarr(f): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
tk4rd:
Wooww..
Sounds like, “you no more like the fact that you are too sexy”?

Lol. When I opened the account, I saw sexy as a normal word just like beautiful but now I realised sexy means when someone is appealing in a Sexual way. I don't want to be seen that way because I'll soon start using this account for my business.
Re: A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by tk4rd: 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
bbstarr:

Lol. When I opened the account, I saw sexy as a normal word just like beautiful but now I realised sexy means when someone is appealing in a Sexual way. I don't want to be seen that way because I'll soon start using this account for my business.
Ok then. I guess I will have to follow this one.
Re: A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by bbstarr(f): 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
tk4rd:
Ok then. I guess I will have to follow this one.
I'll reciprocate
Re: A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by growtogeda: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
wow bbstarr, these are beauties to behold. I love them all.
By the way, how did you get those Ankara textures? or did u paint the ankaras? I'm curious because I need Ankara textures for my next animated project. thanks
Re: A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by bbstarr(f): 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
growtogeda:
wow bbstarr, these are beauties to behold. I love them all.
By the way, how did you get those Ankara textures? or did u paint the ankaras? I'm curious because I need Ankara textures for my next animated project. thanks

I'm too lazy to draw the Ankara patterns. All I did was After sketching and painting, I opened another layer and imported the previously downloaded Ankara print. After that I reduced the opacity of the Ankara so I'll be able to see the sketch under it. I erased the unnecessary areas, made sure it formed the suited dress then I increased the opacity so it'll look real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by growtogeda: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
bbstarr:

I'm too lazy to draw the Ankara patterns. All I did was After sketching and painting, I opened another layer and imported the previously downloaded Ankara print. After that I reduced the opacity of the Ankara so I'll be able to see the sketch under it. I erased the unnecessary areas, made sure it formed the suited dress then I increased the opacity so it'll look real.

jeez ��� thanks, up till now I didn't know I can download Ankara prints online. you just saved my a*s from drawing those. I'm grateful and your princesses are beautiful. you should do one for moremi of Ife and queen Amina of Zaria also. thanks again��
Re: A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by bbstarr(f): 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
growtogeda:

jeez ��� thanks, up till now I didn't know I can download Ankara prints online. you just saved my a*s from drawing those. I'm grateful and your princesses are beautiful. you should do one for moremi of Ife and queen Amina of Zaria also. thanks again��
Wow! Thanks for the idea. That's the next thing on the list now.
Re: A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by Offpoint: 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
Woman with brain... kudos.
Re: A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by IamPlato(m): 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2019
Really Like This! How Did You Do This... YOU ARE TALENTED
Re: A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by y3mi(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2019
bbstarr:

Smells like you make use of Photoshop for your artwork, cos initially I'd wanted to ask how do you bring your drawing to life ? Do you use a wacom, how do you get your skin tone done ?
Re: A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by bbstarr(f): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
y3mi:
Smells like you make use of Photoshop for your artwork, cos initially I'd wanted to ask how do you bring your drawing to life ? Do you use a wacom, how do you get your skin tone done ?

I don't use photoshop. With the right shading, you'll get a perfect skin tone. I'm not perfect yet, I hope to be.
Re: A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by bbstarr(f): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2019
IamPlato:
Really Like This! How Did You Do This... YOU ARE TALENTED

Thanks bro. It's been a while
Re: A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by bbstarr(f): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2019
Offpoint:
Woman with brain... kudos.
Thank you
Re: A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by Offpoint: 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2019
bbstarr:

Thank you
Ya welcome, lemme follow ya... Can learn 1 or 2 things from yacheesy
Re: A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by noble2faith(m): 1:03am On Nov 03, 2019
bbstarr:
Almost everyone out there have one thing they enjoy doing during their leisure time. It could be reading, listening to music or watching movies but mine is Sketching and Painting. I started by drawing on papers but I took a 5 year break from it. Later I moved on to using PicsArt app for my artworks. Few weeks ago, a Nairalander motivated me to start using Sketchbook and I must say "It's one of the best I've ever seen"!. It has a lot of pencils, brushes and colors. Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting an iPad so I can start using PROCREATE(it works only on IOS device) . It's more professional and enables a more realistic artwork.

Meet your favorite Disney princesses rocking the Ankara dresses.

1. POCAHONTAS
2. TIANA
3. RAPUNZEL
4. CINDERELLA

Which of the sketchbook apps?
I checked on play store but the search results are many. I don't know the right one to select. Vividly describe the one you use.
Re: A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by bbstarr(f): 11:48am On Nov 03, 2019
noble2faith:

I checked on play store but the search results are many. I don't know the right one to select. Vividly describe the one you use.

The first one

Re: A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by noble2faith(m): 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
bbstarr:

The first one

Thanks. And one more please: do you know where I can get tutorials on how to use it?
Re: A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
noble2faith:

That's Autodesk Sketchbook.
Re: A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by DerrickM(m): 10:03am On Nov 04, 2019
Amazing stuff and keep it up. I recommend you join Fiverr and Upwork asap. Children's books and fashion Illustration would be good gigs to get into with your skills.
Re: A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by bbstarr(f): 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
noble2faith:

Thanks. And one more please: do you know where I can get tutorials on how to use it?
I've never watched a tutorial video before but I'm sure you'll see tons of it on YouTube.
Re: A Collection Of Disney Princesses Wearing Ankara Dresses... Art by Bbstar by noble2faith(m): 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
bbstarr:

I've never watched a tutorial video before but I'm sure you'll see tons of it on YouTube.

Waoh! Do you use stylus pen?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Create Simple Typography Designs Using Coreldraw / Amazingly Timed Pictures / Let's Discuss Branding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.