Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Blocks A Twitter Follower For Arguing The Word Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Blocks A Twitter Follower For Arguing The Word Of God (515 Views)

Johnson Suleiman Gives N6.5M To Unemployed Members During Sunday Service / Reno Omokri Blocks Twitter Follower For This Reply To His Tweet / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Blocks A Twitter Follower For Arguing The Word Of God by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2019
Popular pastor of Omega Fire Ministry, Apostle Johnson Suleiman this afternoon blocked a Twitter user for arguing with him.
Earlier in the day the pastor posted about Forgiveness only for the Young Man to post a contradictory comment.
See pictures below.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Blocks A Twitter Follower For Arguing The Word Of God by GayMohamemed: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2019
A
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Blocks A Twitter Follower For Arguing The Word Of God by Righteousness89(m): 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
THE BLESSINGS OF GOD

Many Desire the Blessings of GOD but are unwilling to Hearken to His commandments. That amounts to Accepting the Gift, but rejecting the Giver.

What is GOD'S BLESSINGS?
GOD'S Blessing is a Complete Package.
The Blessing that Maketh Rich and with no Sorrow is the Blessing of GOD.

The Blessing that you didn't have to Join a cult , Sacrifice your Father, Mother or anyone or anything is the Blessing of GOD.

The Blessing that does not come with Conditions that are against GOD, HIS Word and HIS Commandments are the Blessings of GOD.

The Blessings that do not come with anxiety, Worries and Fear, that is the Blessing of GOD.

The Blessing that comes with Total Trust and Dependance on GOD ALMIGHTY is the Blessing of GOD.

The Blessing that comes with Total Rest that is the Blessing of GOD.

The Blessing of GOD is Not by Struggle..
The Blessing of GOD is a Gift From GOD. And you don't Struggle for a Gift.

The Blessings that Guarantees HEAVEN at LAST. That is the Blessing of GOD

What do I need to be An Evidence of the Blessing of GOD?

Repent Of all your Sins

Accept JESUS CHRIST as Lord and Personsl Savior

Obey HIM , Trust HIM and Keep His Commandments

In all you Do , Acknowledge HIM, Make HIM in Charge of your doings, Get HIM Involved in your day to day workings.

The ALMIGHTY GOD will Cause The Heavens to Open upon you..

You will be a Shock to yourself and Others
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Blocks A Twitter Follower For Arguing The Word Of God by InansBobo(m): 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
Take this block got me. I hope the apostle is not the one posting all these by himself. Talking too much might eventually lead to saying nonsense in the long run, to me, he replies and tweets too much for a public figure.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Blocks A Twitter Follower For Arguing The Word Of God by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
InansBobo:
Take this block got me. I hope the apostle is not the one posting all these by himself. Talking too much might eventually lead to saying nonsense in the long run, to me, he replies and tweets too much for a public figure.
exactly he replies so much

(1) (Reply)

Prayer & Solution Camp Ground. Psalm 50:15. / RCCG Sunday School Students Manual , Sunday 8 September , 2019 / Treat Us Like The Queens We Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.