Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister (20961 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola's First Day In Office As Interior Minister (Photo) / Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by Rayd502(m): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
A retired military man was expected...Hope he won't be a failure like Abba Moro?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by maestroferdi: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
Chai Dan Banza abi na Dan Bazzau...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
IMMIGRATION, PRISONS, CIVIL DEFENCE AND FIRE SERVICE NOW UNDER AREGBESOLA!
CONGRATS TO HIM..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by jojomario(m): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
StrongandMighty:
As in minister of interior decoration?

Wonders shall never end..

I thought one Afonja idiot said he will be the new minister of education
one of the best positions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by hush15: 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
hadjipapiey:
Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola emerges the new Interior Minister

this is not good news o.in charge of police, immigration, customs etc....They just gave tinubu inside access

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by YorubaHero12: 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
StrongandMighty:

IPOB go on google and check the functions of the minister of interior. He’s in charge of Custom, NIS, his office issues the international passport, infact national security is under him.

A minister of interior is far better than a minister of education in Nigeria.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by hopexter(m): 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
What an unsuitable portfolio undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by sylve11: 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
Aregbesola

any time i see that name i just dey remember this name ''Arrizabalaga''. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by Vickram: 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
BBBmall25:
Ok. But Am Interested In Akpabio Potfolio First
Akpabio minister of Niger delta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by MobilityExpress: 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
Interior minister? That interior will soon scatter like this man scattered missionary school system in osun grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by jaxxy(m): 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
People who known to abuse their powers and twist the laws and due process are not fit to lead. Why cant we have high standards for public servants.

Men of questionable characters given portfolio as ministers. Atleast half of them shud not even be anywhere around a sane government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by lancdoz: 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
StrongandMighty:

Minister of Education and Interior which is more lucrative in Nigeria
My friend make your findings

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by StrongandMighty: 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
kingkakaone:
Are you for real? Do you know the weight of an interior minister?
Please go and browse it before you expose yourself to ridicule.
What a country!
Weight and ridicule kill you there!! Don't quote me again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by StrongandMighty: 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
lancdoz:

Minister of Education and Interior which is more lucrative in Nigeria My friend make your findings
Lucrative as in money making venture nah... Your mumu suppose don do by now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by ajebuter(f): 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
BBBmall25:
Ok. But Am Interested In Akpabio Potfolio First

He got Niger Delta Ministry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by Base1line: 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
Beta than an adviser n gutter n potopoto.
Don’t you think ?

StrongandMighty:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by iswallker(m): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
critic007:

Niger Delta... Akpabio
State -Transport....Gbemi Saraki
State - Niger Delta....Festus Keyamo
Mines and Steel...Arc Adegbite
Education .....Adamu Adamu

Archbishop adegbite is at mines and steel.. grin

Sorry architect - there are no Archbishop here. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by sheffyUTD(m): 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
This portfolio is nothing but a preparation to the next election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by shogsman(m): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
What nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by frowland(m): 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
StrongandMighty:

Lol, that's actually a powerful portfolio.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by vertueptime: 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
kingkakaone:

Are you for real?
Do you know the weight of an interior minister?

Please go and browse it before you expose yourself to ridicule.

What a country!

After defense, justice ,next is interior

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by StrongandMighty: 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
jojomario:
one of the best positions.
So how will it help your life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by BBBmall25: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
ajebuter:

He got Niger Delta Ministry
Ok Thanks Dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by Sunisonflex22(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
yomislim:
oil dey your head bro... Engineering ain't Easy

Oil as in... That rag day format na top notch!!!
bros it's not easy o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by Lordseyad(m): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
StrongandMighty:

So how will it help your life?

Will you just STFU

They are correcting you, and you're still blabbing around..

mtchew... Is it that hard to admit something

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
blazetitov:
Minister of Holidays announcement. grin grin grin

Just kidding. He is in charge of immigration and prison services if am not mistaken.

All the best to Ogbeni.
You are right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by StrongandMighty: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lordseyad:

Will you just STFU
They are correcting you, and you're still blabbing around..

mtchew... Is it that hard to admit something
You are a big fool.. Go and correct your generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by BBBmall25: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
Vickram:
Akpabio minister of Niger delta
Thanks Bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by neyop85(m): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
blazetitov:
Minister of Holidays announcement. grin grin grin

Just kidding. He is in charge of immigration and prison services if am not mistaken.

All the best to Ogbeni.

And customs, police, Civil defence, NDLEA, DSS. It's a huge ministry, if not the most lucrative.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by BBBmall25: 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
critic007:

Niger Delta... Akpabio State -Transport....Gbemi Saraki State - Niger Delta....Festus Keyamo Mines and Steel...Arc Adegbite Education .....Adamu Adamu
I Appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister by BBBmall25: 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
JuanDeDios:

I think Speical Duties would be fine. That man can do dirty jobs for Africa.
Hahaha... Guy I Take God Beg U, No Kee Me 4laff Here

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn’t Know / Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) / Wike Hands Over New Federal High Court Complex To Chief Judge Of Federal Court(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.