Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions (21618 Views)

2023: Olawepo-hashim Criticize Ngige, Amaechi Over Presidential Declaration / Fact Check: Did Twitter Fund #EndSARS Protests As Lai Claimed? - The Cable / Senate To Confirm More Ministerial Nominees, As Lai, Nanono, Mamman Appear Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions by Toscarel: 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
Naijafull19:

The sad thing is that both PDP and APC governments don't want to appoint technoicrats to the job.

In that aspect don't even compare the two, during the PDP era Minister really knew what they were doing e.g Dora akunyili, hell rufai, okonjo iweala, amongst many these were national assets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions by Eteka1(m): 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
What does Sylva know about petroleum sector?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions by Khemhyte(f): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Where are the technocrats here. Unveiling the help me and I rub your back team. We are moving forrrwarrrd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
thesicilian:
Nobody else can fill Lai's Mohammed boots.
lie lie Mohammed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
clearry:
Please my people,

Please, stop this scam

School is not in session because of SSANU strike.

You have been doing this thing under different monikers.
Re: Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions by majamajic(m): 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
seunmsg:
Congratulations to all the new ministers. They should hit the ground running and take us to the next level within the next four years.

correction - Next 3 yrs 9 months
Re: Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions by JobsandSchools: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
Funny slots
Re: Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions by NaijaDonCast(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
Buhari always allocating portfolios for himself with his team of robust operatives that are ready to combat anti nepotism and milk the country to dust...NIGERIA IS A FAILED SYSTEM
Re: Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions by FroshJaynex(m): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
By the time buhari is done with this country and the truth are revealed to the masses how much was stolen while he was petroleum minister, the whole country go shut down cos this kind corruption I never see for my life.
Re: Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions by Tosdam(m): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
#BuhariCabinet

I hope the 20-20-3 information adopted by our coach will help us win matches against poverty, unemployment, insecurity, corruption, etc.

We don't want to hear technical issue story again because there is now VAR everywhere. No more blame game.

We are watching!
Re: Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions by nelzmanjoe(m): 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
My own is that does he still receive salary as a minister, or he is working for free undecided
Re: Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions by inyenejo(m): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
Looting continues in the petroleum section as the corruption himself retains his position....#REVOLUTIONNOW!!! buharigg must go !!!
Re: Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions by SmartTeck: 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
Never retype text again!

After scanning your document, simply drag and drop it into Word, Excel, Outlook or any text editing application. Your scans will be retyped instantly, ready to be edited!
Even better, your documents can also be saved as fully searchable PDF files, which can also be compressed with the provided PDF compressor!

BENEFITS
• Compact
• Small and portable
• Multifunctional
• It is a mouse,
• It can scan
• Scanned document can be edited
• Scanned document can be translated to 130 languages
• Ability to share scanned document instantly to social media sites
• Scanned document can be saved in Word, Excel, PDF, JPEG, etc
• It scans up to A3 paper

Distributors Wanted Nationwide!

Price: #9,999

Call/WhatsApp: 08174493540

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions by gomol: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
How is the president a minister without confirmation by senate? I thought the senate most confirm one as minister before one can become a minister .
Re: Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions by degamemaster(m): 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
ExAngel007:
President Muhammadu Buhari is still i charge of the petroleum ministry as he announced Timipre Sylva as minister of state for petroleum.

Lai Mohammed is still in charge of information ministry, Chris Ngige (labour) and Mohammed Bello (federal capital territory).

More to follow…

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-buhari-still-petroleum-minister-as-lai-ngige-retain-positions/amp

God why this kind of wickedness and greed from this dullard?
Re: Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions by degamemaster(m): 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
seunmsg:
Congratulations to all the new ministers. They should hit the ground running and take us to the next level within the next four years.

You're living in a fool's paradise.
Re: Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions by MicroBox: 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
Toscarel:
Looting continua

I thinks these appointments should be made based on merits rather than nepotism and compensation like the case of that failure akpabio, and why is he insisting on keeping that portfolio as if he knows anything.

Imagine giving ministry of education to someone named ADAMU ADAMU that alone has already spelt doom for that sector
Obasanjo and GEJs tenure was the best at picking ministers because they picked people based on merit and people who were properly furnished with the knowledge of the ministry they were assigned to. Those Ministers were very efficient not like these looting machines we have now
What name type would have been better?
Did you check his profile?
Name the education ministers during Obasanjo and GEJ and see whether a name like Adamu Adamu is not there.
Re: Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions by Toscarel: 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
MicroBox:

What name type would have been better?
Did you check his profile?
Name the education ministers during Obasanjo and GEJ and see whether a name like Adamu Adamu is not there.

Your cup of tea stop wailing, buhari is incapable of picking outstanding ministers as OBJ n GEJ did all because of nepotism
Re: Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions by tushnk(f): 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mtcheeew... Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition / Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists / Bello Matawalle Offers To Resign Over Rising Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.