Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online (8834 Views)

Professionally Edit & Publish Your Books - Make Regular Income With Your Books! / E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing / Request #1000 - #500,000 in 1 Hour (No Collateral) (No Document) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
Are you an Author: Novelist, Playwright or a Conventional Blog Writer? Have you been published? Then congratulation, otherwise F.Rankconsults offers you an opportunity to Edit, Format and convert your Books to an e-book that would be sold in almost all major online e-book marketing stores worldwide. Including the Amazon Kindle store, Barnes & Noble, Nook, Kobo, etc.
Allow us to convert and Publish that your Novel, Short story, Motivational books, Religious Booklet, play, etc., as an e-book; and join others who are now successful independent authors, through this online platform; with just a token.
If what you want is creative, out-of-the-box writing and innovative campaign concepts, then our team has great communication skills and excellent analytical abilities that together with our strong desire to fulfill the objective will definitely help you get the job done.

You will also get the Most Creative Book Description, Blurb, and Author Bio

This is a 3 -in-one package comprising of:

1. a professionally written ebook description for your amazon kindle books and related platforms.

2. a well-written back cover blurb as it appears on the back of a book.

3. and a creatively written Author Bio (About the Author)
For details contact Franklin: frankforlife2013@gmail.com or

whatsapp 0.8.0.6.3.9.2.1.0.1.4

Welcome to F-Rankconsults

:
F-Rankconsults is a network of creative people that engages in creative capacity building and entrepreneurship skills development.
Franklin , the Chief Consultant is a city Journalist, a creative writer and trainer in content writing and managerial skills. He is a published novelist.
“Buried Destiny” is his first novel. “Make the Victim Talk”, the second Novel; both of which are now available at Amazon books online store, as well as many other educative books.
With an accumulated skill and knowledge, both as a graduate of Mass Communication and over ten years of print journalism practice, he is professionally and skillfully prepared to handle all kinds of editing and proofreading.
Our team of creative writers and event management experts singles your project out among its competitors, as our noble track records give credence to our ability in the writing industry.
We can work with little or no supervision, under pressure, responsible and target-oriented; believing in skill and dedication, towards achieving the corporate goal. Our instinct to survive brought us to this stage where we hope to establish our intellectual prowess in the literary world.

Our services::

SCRIPT EDITING and PROOFREADING
Perhaps, you have done the creative aspect of the write up; we can as well help you improve that special book that you have written, by going through the manuscript for subtle but unforgivable errors. Grammatical errors, overly complex technical jargon, and improper word usage that are usually the poison darts that kill your readership, your sales, and your credibility. We also do a review, proofread and revised books.

CREATIVE WRITING
We provide you an opportunity to produce good journalistic articles ranging from a simple essay to short stories that suits your need.
COPYWRITING
When we receive your brief, our major goal is to ensure that we say what you want us to say and the way you want us to say it.

SPEECH/PRESS RELEASE WRITING
Whether is a seminar, workshop keynote address or just a welcome speech, we provide you a clean copy that will suit your target audience and achieve the required goal.

SCREENPLAY WRITING:
That your idea can be acted on a stage; that’s where we come in, as we help produce a professionally written spec script to suit your need.
WEB CONTENT WRITING
We do take on and can write on almost any kind of website; as we give your website the required content that will attract the right traffic for your interest or that of your organization.

As creative writers and editors, we polish your content so that it reads fluidly. Whether your goal is to create copy that converts or articles that inspire; to engage your readers or attract the right clients, we know what you want to say. We’ll help you say it.

Thanks for your interest in F-Rankconsults Creative Services

as far back as 2016, I started writing and editing job, in Upwork.com as a freelancer. Sooner than I had taught, my busy schedule took me out of freelancing to full-time online Editing jobs. Today, I'm a happy editor.
below is a screenshot of my success stories back then at Upwork.

Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by gratefulheart(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
Edit and proofreading price?

silvoice:

Welcome to F.Rankconsult

:
F.Rankconsult is a network of creative people that engages in creative capacity building and entrepreneurship skills development.
Franklin , the Chief Consultant is a city Journalist, a creative writer and trainer in content writing and managerial skills. He is a published novelist.
“Buried Destiny” is his first novel. “Make the Victim Talk”, the second Novel; both of which are now available at Amazon books online store, as well as many other educative books.
With an accumulated skill and knowledge, both as a graduate of Mass Communication and over ten years of print journalism practice, he is professionally and skillfully prepared to handle all kinds of editing and proofreading.
Our team of creative writers and event management experts singles your project out among its competitors, as our noble track records give credence to our ability in the writing industry.
We can work with little or no supervision, under pressure, responsible and target-oriented; believing in skill and dedication, towards achieving the corporate goal. Our instinct to survive brought us to this stage where we hope to establish our intellectual prowess in the literary world.

Mission
To be dynamic, passionate and professionals; self-motivated writers and editors, results-driven, enthusiastic and ambitious.
Vision
When you’re passionate about what you’re doing, you always strive to be the very best. We harness that passion to deliver a product to our clients that will not only help them realize their aim but will take us to the top of the ladder as a global brand. Hence, you will soon discover that we produce mainly excellent services

Our Products:

SCRIPT EDITING and PROOFREADING
Perhaps, you have done the creative aspect of the write up; we can as well help you improve that special book that you have written, by going through the manuscript for subtle but unforgivable errors. Grammatical errors, overly complex technical jargon, and improper word usage that are usually the poison darts that kill your readership, your sales, and your credibility. We also do a review, proofread and revised books.

CREATIVE WRITING
We provide you an opportunity to produce good journalistic articles ranging from a simple essay to short stories that suits your need.
COPYWRITING
When we receive your brief, our major goal is to ensure that we say what you want us to say and the way you want us to say it.

SPEECH/PRESS RELEASE WRITING
Whether is a seminar, workshop keynote address or just a welcome speech, we provide you a clean copy that will suit your target audience and achieve the required goal.

SCREENPLAY WRITING:
That your idea can be acted on a stage; that’s where we come in, as we help produce a professionally written spec script to suit your need.
WEB CONTENT WRITING
We do take on and can write on almost any kind of website; as we give your website the required content that will attract the right traffic for your interest or that of your organization.

PHOTOGRAPHY
we service our clients with digital images ranging from event coverage’s to instant Photography
PRINT MEDIA ADVERT AGENT
Do you need clear, concise, and compelling adverts? You want your organization to stand out? As creative writers and editors, we polish your content so that it reads fluidly. Whether your goal is to create copy that converts or articles that inspire; to engage your readers or attract the right clients, we know what you want to say. We’ll help you say it.

GENERAL EDITORIAL AND PUBLIC RELATIONS SERVICES
What type of writing or editing do you prefer? Is it within the limit of what is known as formal or informal communication? Just talk to us and consider the job done in the most professional manner.

OUR GRAPHIC AND EVENT MANAGEMENT SECTION
This section produces Graphic designs services like Book-Page-Planning/formatting, Flyers, ID Cards, Banners, invitation cards, and posters, etc. you may as well need our Master of Ceremony (MC) services; all in an effort to create a smooth and rewarding clientele for you.

Note:

Are you an Author: Novelist, Playwright or a Conventional Blog Writer? Have you been published? Then congratulation, otherwise F.Rankconsults offers you an opportunity to Edit, Format and convert your Books to an e-book that would be sold in almost all major online e-book marketing stores worldwide. Including the Amazon Kindle store, Barnes & Noble, Nook, Kobo, etc.
Allow us to convert and Publish that your Novel, Short story, Motivational books, Religious Booklet, play, etc., as an e-book; and join others who are now successful independent authors, through this online platform; with just a token.
If what you want is creative, out-of-the-box writing and innovative campaign concepts, then our team has great communication skills and excellent analytical abilities that together with our strong desire to fulfill the objective will definitely help you get the job done.
For details contact Franklin: frankforlife2013@gmail.com

Thanks for your interest in F.Rankconsult Creative Services

read about us here: https://creativityeye..com/

Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
gratefulheart:

prices are negotiable, and varies according to job requirement . But be assured of good editing and proofreading that is budget-friendly .
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
gratefulheart:

send me an email. frankforlife2013@gmail.com
or call 0.8.0.6.3.9.2.1.0.1.4.
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 9:53am On Aug 24, 2019
pls
Edit and Proofread your books and articles with
us
Are you an Author: Novelist, Playwright or a
Conventional Blog Writer? Have you been
published? Then congratulation, otherwise
F.Rankconsults offers you an opportunity to Edit,
Format and convert your Books to an e-book that
would be sold in almost all major online e-book
marketing stores worldwide. Including the
Amazon Kindle store, Barnes & Noble, Nook,
Kobo, etc.
Allow us to convert and Publish that your Novel,
Short story, Motivational books, Religious Booklet,
play, etc., as an e-book; and join others who are
now successful independent authors, through this
online platform; with just a token.
For details contact Franklin:
frankforlife2013@gmail.com
more about us:

https://creativityeye..com
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
silvoice:
pls Edit and Proofread your books and articles with us Are you an Author: Novelist, Playwright or a Conventional Blog Writer? Have you been published? Then congratulation, otherwise F.Rankconsults offers you an opportunity to Edit, Format and convert your Books to an e-book that would be sold in almost all major online e-book marketing stores worldwide. Including the Amazon Kindle store, Barnes & Noble, Nook, Kobo, etc. Allow us to convert and Publish that your Novel, Short story, Motivational books, Religious Booklet, play, etc., as an e-book; and join others who are now successful independent authors, through this online platform; with just a token. For details contact Franklin: frankforlife2013@gmail.com 0.9.0.8.3.9.1.8.2.4.7 more about us:

a trial will convince you
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
silvoice:
pls Edit and Proofread your books and articles with us Are you an Author: Novelist, Playwright or a Conventional Blog Writer? Have you been published? Then congratulation, otherwise F.Rankconsults offers you an opportunity to Edit, Format and convert your Books to an e-book that would be sold in almost all major online e-book marketing stores worldwide. Including the Amazon Kindle store, Barnes & Noble, Nook, Kobo, etc. Allow us to convert and Publish that your Novel, Short story, Motivational books, Religious Booklet, play, etc., as an e-book; and join others who are now successful independent authors, through this online platform; with just a token. For details contact Franklin: frankforlife2013@gmail.com 0.9.0.8.3.9.1.8.2.4.7 more about us:

a trial will convince you
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 8:52am On Aug 27, 2019
or call 0.9.0.8.3.9.1.8.2.4.7

for those asking for credibility

as far back as 2016, I started writing and editing job, in Upwork.com as a freelancer. sooner than I had taught, my busy schedule took me out of freelancing to full-time online Editing jobs. Today, I'm a happy editor. So try us now.
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
proofread that your write up now to avoid your readers commenting on your English rather than your ideas.
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
we are still available for your books, blog post, articles etc
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
silvoice:
we are still available for your books, blog post, articles etc
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2019
let's hear from you
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
silvoice:
let's hear from you

call now
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2019
silvoice:
call now
for good editing
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
call us now for that your book
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 10:28am On May 04, 2020
send me an email. frankforlife2013@gmail.com or call 0.9.0.8.3.9.1.8.2.4.7
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 8:08am On May 08, 2020
silvoice:
let's get the job done as soon as possible
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by Valuwas009: 2:26pm On May 08, 2020
This guy is very good and thorough in his jobs.. I had my doubts before till I tried him, he's a professional
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by Darato: 2:45pm On May 08, 2020
silvoice is very very good. I recommend him for you proofreads, editing jobs, formatting jobs. And he is sincere...
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 8:17am On May 09, 2020
Darato:
silvoice is very very good. I recommend him for you proofreads, editing jobs, formatting jobs. And he is sincere...
we are glad to see you succeed in this industry.because your success is our success cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 8:25am On May 09, 2020
Valuwas009:
This guy is very good and thorough in his jobs.. I had my doubts before till I tried him, he's a professional
another happy author. The sky is your starting point because we're here for your service.
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 2:48pm On May 25, 2020
silvoice:
let's get the job done as soon as possible
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 10:38am On May 28, 2020
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 6:29am On Jun 04, 2020
silvoice:
pls tell us how you feel about the quality of our services
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
our clients are now receiving their formated book cover design an e-book content as fast as within 5hrs because of improved staff strength. let's have that book published for you now
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 9:37am On Jun 15, 2020
For details contact Franklin: frankforlife2013@gmail.com or call
whatsapp 0.8.0.6.3.9.2.1.0.1.4
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 11:19am On Jun 17, 2020
lets get your job done as soon as as possible
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
here are a few things you must ensure about your book content
1 clickable table of content that specifies major headings
2 well formated for e-reading copy
3 well-proofread manuscript
among others
clickable table, in particular, will help kindle readers navigate your pages easily

on the book title, some people will tell you to do professional cover design, but I tell you a bad title will kill a book whose cover was designed by the best graphic designer in the world for one major reason-KEYWORD
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by ehijglobal(m): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
Oga Silvoice, u are too much. U ar a man of your words. Thanks for the delivery but pls try and work on the price review.
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 8:03am On Jun 23, 2020
ehijglobal:
Oga Silvoice, u are too much. U ar a man of your words. Thanks for the delivery but pls try and work on the price review.
thanks, we are succeeding together in this business.
And for the price, we have a way of accommodating our loyal customers on their bugdet

1 Like

Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
if your Books are not selling on Kindle at this period, you better ask why. possibly do what others are doing
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
for those asking about book cover, we not only design your book cover, we also format it to Kindle paperback specification

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Our Gadgets Are For Affordable Prices / Get A Professional Linkedin/CV Service / How To Make Request To Provide Help In MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.