Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online - Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online (8852 Views)

Professionally Edit & Publish Your Books - Make Regular Income With Your Books! / E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing / Request #1000 - #500,000 in 1 Hour (No Collateral) (No Document) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 3:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
ebook document formatting, editing and proofreading, contact us now
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 11:22am On Mar 18, 2021
for excellent services, send me an email. frankforlife2013@gmail.com
or call or whatsapp 0.8.0.6.3.9.2.1.0.1.4.
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
As an advocate of quality and well formated book content, I am not happy when people suggests paid ad for authors who say they are not making sales on Kindle books.
I will tell you why

majority of book buyers know what they want in any book. if you don't have it, forget it
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2021
contact us now
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
talk to us on how to improve the proffesional appearance of your ebook frankforlife2013@gmail.com 0.8.0.6.3.9.2.1.0.1.4 Whatsapp
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
keep a date with us
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
silvoice:
still on what Amazon says about back-end keywords
Best practices , it says
"Combine keywords in the most logical order. Customers search for "military science fiction" but probably not for "fiction science military"Use up to seven keywords or short phrases. Keep an eye on the character limit in the text field before publishing, search using keywords you’re considering on Amazon. If you get irrelevant or unsatisfying results, make some changes. When searching, look at the suggestions that appear in the "Search" field drop down think like a reader. Imagine how you'd search if you were a customer"
keyword rules
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
See how we deliver. Today upwork says we're 100 percent successful in Job success

Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Let's hear from you
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
silvoice:
Let's hear from you
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
talk to us about your ebook
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 9:24am On Apr 01, 2021
silvoice:
proofread that your write up now to avoid your readers commenting on your English rather than your ideas.
facts to avoid
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
talk to us
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 8:18am On Apr 07, 2021
Make your ebook and print version look professional asap
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
ebook and print version formatting and page designs
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2021
silvoice:
Let's hear from you
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 8:52am On Apr 12, 2021
good morning
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 11:36am On Apr 14, 2021
silvoice:
ebook and print version formatting and page designs
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 9:26am On Apr 16, 2021
silvoice:
proofread that your write up now to avoid your readers commenting on your English rather than your ideas.
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
Contact us now for your Kindle ebook formating and publishing
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
get that book that is not selling on Amazon reformatted and redesigned, professionally and see if you will not see a change
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
let me know what you want me to do for you and I will have it done Asap
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
a trial will convince you. talk to us now
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
we can create your KDP account and publish on your behalf ASAP
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 10:30am On Apr 23, 2021
we also edit, proofread and format your book for ebook and print
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 11:44am On Apr 24, 2021
we can as well convert your PDF file to MS word document and format it like the original PDF, for publishing as a flowable layout ebook
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
We convert your book files to epub, mobi and related ebook formats
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 4:16pm On May 01, 2021
talk to us now
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 12:05pm On May 03, 2021
silvoice:
for excellent services, send me an email. frankforlife2013@gmail.com
or call or whatsapp 0.8.0.6.3.9.2.1.0.1.4.
send your message now
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 4:15pm On May 04, 2021
our esteemed clients, please is time to write a review here, so others will see what we are doing,
thanks
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by Danielbobosky(m): 6:20pm On May 04, 2021
I had the chance to work with Franklin and all I can say is that there's no better person to go for when it comes to book formatting.

Not one, not two not three jobs and all of them always come out looking awesome. Great professional and delivers on time.

I can't think of a better person to handle your book formatting needs than this chap right here. Great guy!

1 Like

Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 11:18am On May 05, 2021
Danielbobosky:
I had the chance to work with Franklin and all I can say is that there's no better person to go for when it comes to book formatting.

Not one, not two not three jobs and all of them always come out looking awesome. Great professional and delivers on time.

I can't think of a better person to handle your book formatting needs than this chap right here. Great guy!
more grace to your elbow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Our Gadgets Are For Affordable Prices / Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business / Free Tax Calculator/free Personal Income Tax Calculator For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.