₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,333,220 members, 5,162,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2019 at 10:08 PM

Make Crazy Profit Doing Mini Importation - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Make Crazy Profit Doing Mini Importation (887 Views)

Make Crazy Profits Doing Legit Business / Our Encounters With Randy Men, Crazy Drivers – Female Traffic Controllers / Sisters who are graduates from Unizik do crazy make-ups for a career (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Crazy Profit Doing Mini Importation by mamatonye: 12:38am On Sep 01
Pls add me very interested.08073763062
Re: Make Crazy Profit Doing Mini Importation by Bzi1: 2:57am On Sep 08
Re: Make Crazy Profit Doing Mini Importation by Bzi1: 5:48am On Sep 12
Bzi1:
Would you like to start highly profitable business from the comfort of your room…

Using this strategic system to start making crazy profit of between N10,000 to 25,000 every day…

well keep reading because I’m going to show you exactly how to do it!
But before then,  Let’s talk about something you may know…

What is importation? 

Importation is where you buy the products, ship them to your country before running ads and delivering them to those that orders.

WHAT CAN I IMPORT?

•Smart Wrist Watches
•Bags
•Shoes
•Clothes 
•Kitchen wares
•Tools
•Electronics 
•Electrical appliances
•Phones 
•Phones accessories
•Utilities 
•Hairs
Etc

Once you have your capital ready, the three major things you should focus on are:

Your Products Research: I always tell a lot of mini importers that the profit doesn’t start from selling but from your product research. If you take your time to do your research, you will not discover cheap and quality products with high-profit margins....

Your Purchasing Price: That a product is cheap and hot-selling doesn’t mean you should just accept any price you see on any Chinese website.

Use Amazon and AliExpress express only for product research purposes.

Whenever you have discovered and are ready to buy your hot-selling product, go to Alibaba or 1688 (use Google Chrome to translate the website to English). Their prices are usually 30-50% cheaper than what you will get on Amazon or AliExpress...

Your Marketing and Sales Strategy: You don’t even need a website to sell some hot-selling products. Download a video about the product and promote the video on social media, or do some Facebook ads if you have extra cash, or list your products on online marketplaces....

I have decided to show some us here how to startup a successful mini importation business. If you are interested Just drop your phone number below, and I will add you to the WhatsApp group where the training will take place.

This training is totally free.

Here's what I will be showing you?

•Breakdown of mini importation business

•Secret websites to import cheaper products

•How to start importing with as low as N15,000

•Cheapest way to ship your product from China to Nigeria.

•How to deliver your product to the buyers in their various state.

• How to sell off your imported product as fast as possible.

Plus more. If you are interested, just drop your WhatsApp enabled line below

Average Nigerians think mini importation business requires a special skill with a huge amount of money, Not knowing there is …

A Blueprint on how to Import only Hot Products below $4 (1,440 Naira) Shipped within five days and also sell them without leaving your house while you rake in over $1k (360,000 Naira) on a monthly basis 

If you think this is crazy, wait till you hear the full gist!

Mind you, the First five people (3 Ladies and 2 Guys) currently using this Blueprint have already raked in over 2million Naira in profits within the pace of four months doing this business!

I Can't Wait Show Me The BluePrint

See, let me be frank with you, this is not the usual blah blah…

I bet you already heard about mini importation business and you didn’t know how to go about it, or you’ve already started but your products are not selling.

Maybe you are even selling but it’s taking forever to finish selling your stock.

Whichever way, this is probably because you still going about it the old version way.

Well, I don’t blame you, you just don’t have access to information that works.

I believe you will be interested in …. let’s say a 20 piece product that cost a total of 16,550 Naira ( shipping inclusive) and sold a piece for 15,000 Naira.

It’s a simple math … multiply 15,000 * 20 (products) = 300,000 Naira. This is Just from 16,550 Naira.

Mind you all this can be sold within a week following this same Blueprint.

Let me tell you something you don’t have to travel out of the country before you make it big in Nigeria, what you need is access to information that works.
Re: Make Crazy Profit Doing Mini Importation by Bzi1: 12:55am
Legi,t profitable biz...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Selectn Test / Proffessional Exams / Dredging Company Or Oil Trading - Please, Advise Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.