Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

As A Guy, Never Take Relationship Serious Unless You Re 40. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, Never Take Relationship Serious Unless You Re 40. (1079 Views)

Why I Take Relationship With Guys More Serious Than Relationship With Women / As A Man, Don't Take Relationship Advices From Women / As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy, Never Take Relationship Serious Unless You Re 40. by Gaspardd(m): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
This applies demographically to Nigerians. Its better you saw you eyes off or easier to pass tru the eye of a needle than to survive being in a relationship with present naija girls.
If you re a strugling guy and you re aspiring to progress very fast, its best you stay away from their drama and focus ur energy on sth productive.
But if you re an idiot like me who falls in love easily and a nice guy...better make sure the girl is not under 30yo.
Under 30 girls re just fùckin kids with no focus yet. They only masturbate to bbn, chioma and soapy dance bullshits.

30yo and above ladies have been tru shìts hence their larger perspective about life which makes them naturally humble hence they exude this calm urbane nature.
They re loyal, emotionally stable not volitile like d under 30 girls. Plus their sense of independence isnt sth to contend with. They re just d best.

For me i think i used to have mummy issues, so my relationship with them is kinda therapeutic and it nourishes me.
The other day, this dude was hookin me up with a cute 23yrs old, she was feelin the nigga, we planned a date but i bailed out cus it didnt take much thought for me to realize that she has nothing to offer me.

I kno some virgins will start whining and stuff but yea thats cuz u re a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Never Take Relationship Serious Unless You Re 40. by TrollKiller(m): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
nairalanders are already having sense cheesy This phool is back again with his stupid threads. Thank God nobody paid attention to the dimwit grin

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Never Take Relationship Serious Unless You Re 40. by Truthsbitter: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
grin
Sad, but true.
Don't be deceived by your emotions..
But yet again there are exceptions to cases such as this.
Re: As A Guy, Never Take Relationship Serious Unless You Re 40. by 777Likes9Shares: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hahahahh ah 40 years? Remove that from your present age, wetin remain before you meet your maker

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy, Never Take Relationship Serious Unless You Re 40. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
Where Is The Weapon In The Hand Of Powerful Soldier Nothing Like Guns Or Any Harmful Things.Because "virginity" Is The Only Weapon To Fight For The Future.Am Regarding This To The Lady,Who Do Not Have Enough Exprience About Easygoing Of Life.
Re: As A Guy, Never Take Relationship Serious Unless You Re 40. by Gaspardd(m): 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
TrollKiller:
nairalanders are already having sense cheesy
This phool is back again with his stupid threads.
Thank God nobody paid attention to the dimwit grin
Virgin confirmed
Re: As A Guy, Never Take Relationship Serious Unless You Re 40. by Gaspardd(m): 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
Truthsbitter:
grin
Sad, but true.
Don't be deceived by your emotions..
But yet again there are exceptions to cases such as this.

Ofcourse there re exemptions but to not make things complex, its safe to condense the truth to that one piece
Re: As A Guy, Never Take Relationship Serious Unless You Re 40. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
I can relate, real talk
Re: As A Guy, Never Take Relationship Serious Unless You Re 40. by meobizy(f): 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
“Some Nairalanders agreed with the opinion while others blasted the OP and called him foolish.”.

I stand with the aforementioned. All the years before the age are meant for a man to gather experience and wealth.
Re: As A Guy, Never Take Relationship Serious Unless You Re 40. by cooooooks(m): 2:29am On Aug 22, 2019
If you like, follow this No Future Ambition guy.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Never Take Relationship Serious Unless You Re 40. by Gaspardd(m): 6:40am On Aug 22, 2019
cooooooks:
If you like, follow this No Future Ambition guy.
Lol i dont really get you
Re: As A Guy, Never Take Relationship Serious Unless You Re 40. by AlphaSoul: 5:13am On Feb 22, 2021
Gaspardd:
This applies demographically to Nigerians. Its better you saw you eyes off or easier to pass tru the eye of a needle than to survive being in a relationship with present naija girls.
If you re a strugling guy and you re aspiring to progress very fast, its best you stay away from their drama and focus ur energy on sth productive.
But if you re an idiot like me who falls in love easily and a nice guy...better make sure the girl is not under 30yo.
Under 30 girls re just fùckin kids with no focus yet. They only masturbate to bbn, chioma and soapy dance bullshits.

30yo and above ladies have been tru shìts hence their larger perspective about life which makes them naturally humble hence they exude this calm urbane nature.
They re loyal, emotionally stable not volitile like d under 30 girls. Plus their sense of independence isnt sth to contend with. They re just d best.

For me i think i used to have mummy issues, so my relationship with them is kinda therapeutic and it nourishes me.
The other day, this dude was hookin me up with a cute 23yrs old, she was feelin the nigga, we planned a date but i bailed out cus it didnt take much thought for me to realize that she has nothing to offer me.

I kno some virgins will start whining and stuff but yea thats cuz u re a virgin.

(1) (Reply)

Grateful My Mum Is Still Alive, If Not..... / I just Realized The Girl I Been Flirting With Is A Boy���� / His He Not Satisfing You? See 5 Easy Ways To Tell Your Husband He’s Bad In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.