Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately (45195 Views)

Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) / Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately by F117nighthawk: 11:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
somehow:
Does my comment look like that of someone complaining or do you have comprehension issue?

Ona go just dey type anything wey come una head.
Your comments doesn't make sense,it'd shows u have nothing on your head,just look at the stupid thing u posted, use your time and data for meaningful things
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately by somehow: 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
You're still spreading your ignorance. "Telemundo" here was me making jest with lovey-dovey as seen on major Mexican soaps.

The last part of my comment alluded to the fact that they will do well together since they understand each other and are friends.

So Mr ignorance and the person that keeps 'sharing (Suspecting you're the same person) your single-minded post, how does that comment not make sense?

Anyways, it's difficult making sense to those who hardly understand sense nor comprehend statements. It's an IQ thing.

Done wasting time on you.

F117nighthawk:

Your comments doesn't make sense,it'd shows u have nothing on your head,just look at the stupid thing u posted, use your time and data for meaningful things
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately by ThatFairGuy: 12:50am On Aug 22, 2019
To see Aregbesola as a failure makes you either misinformed being or an hater.... He's an unsong hero.
ChiefkeefGB4:
Buhari always rewarding failures.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 22, 2019
ThatFairGuy:
To see Aregbesola as a failure makes you either misinformed being or an hater.... He's an unsong hero.
Aregbesola is a failure like Buhari.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately by F117nighthawk: 2:56am On Aug 22, 2019
somehow:
You're still spreading your ignorance. "Telemundo" here was me making jest with lovey-dovey as seen on major Mexican soaps.

The last part of my comment alluded to the fact that they will do well together since they understand each other and are friends.

So Mr ignorance and the person that keeps 'sharing (Suspecting you're the same person) your single-minded post, how does that comment not make sense?

Anyways, it's difficult making sense to those who hardly understand sense nor comprehend statements. It's an IQ thing.

Done wasting time on you.

Typical Nigerian, always laughing at serious issues, use your time on productive issues, not coming here and speak grammar, Mr telemundo
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately by orisa37: 7:32am On Aug 22, 2019
Rauf should ensure henceforth that C.Ps(Commissioners of Police) are indigenes of the States into which they are posted.
"Eni maku pade eni mapa" should be redeployed.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately by Morenzy15: 8:33am On Aug 22, 2019
The ministry of Interior is one of the powerful ministry at the Federal Level because it's scope is a bit wide. Immigration, Nigeria Prison, Customs, NSCDC, NDLEA, and internal security are under the ministry. I believe Rauf Aregbesola will do his best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately by Princeofasia: 10:21am On Aug 22, 2019
Just2endowed2:

Coz we are in an animal farm. The short novel was specifically writen for Nigeria.
that animal farmis so true about nigeria. even the part where one of the animals said all animals areequal but some are more equal than the others, that is typical nigeria. i wonder weather na nigerian write the book sef
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Anybody that heads ministry on interior automatically becomes a cabal in Aso rock. aregbeshola Tinubu Ally as minister of interior .2023 Tinubu presidency plans in beginning to unfold. As it stands only God Almighty can stop him.
After ministry of defence, ministry of Justice,the next most power ministry is the interior ministry. All security agencies and para military work hand in hand with the ministry.

That cabal,I can bet you, has removed the power of that ministry just like the others before handing it out.

The current reality is that all the ministers are now no more than PAs in the presidency for they all report not to their principal , the president , but his chief aide, Kyari

His titles should just read, interior , presidency
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately by wealth2al(m): 11:06am On Aug 22, 2019
ok

Re: Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately by firfinch(m): 11:51am On Aug 22, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Did he benefit the masses as governor of osun for 8 years? Someone that implemented half salaries for several years up until the time elections was around the corner, then he started paying full. People are so forgetful in this country, with short memories and politicians exploit that. If not for last minute rigging and Omisore's support, APC would have lost Osun state governorship to senator Adeleke because of Aregbesola's poor performance. Aregbesola will turn that ministry upside down, just watch.
You and I know, that this is Nigeria. Whoever nominated him for appointment and the people he served are aware, but that didn't stop him and nothing can be done to prevent him. I'm in no way in support of him or the party, but who no like better thing? And if someone is rejoicing rejoice with him. We can only plead that he serve well in his new office, perharps he could change and correct his mistakes.
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately by Just2endowed2(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
Princeofasia:
that animal farmis so true about nigeria. even the part where one of the animals said all animals areequal but some are more equal than the others, that is typical nigeria. i wonder weather na nigerian write the book sef

Lol
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately by GOFRONT(m): 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
Oga no be you I dey talk about na...... Na wao
Re: Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately by pfadom: 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
This Buhari administration will destroy Nigeria with his shameless display of uncontrolled nepotism.

OBJ dealt with Chief Sunday Afolabi and Tafa Balogun despite being of the same ethnic background.

Buhari has shown that he lacks moral integrity in every sense of it. In fact, he's not a man of conscience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari / Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square / Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.