Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) (64891 Views)

Nigerian Lady Denied Canadian Residency, To Be Deported For Having Baby (pics) / Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Gets Deported From The U.S Because Of Weaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 9:02am On Aug 22, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:
I have reservations about this.
How come the immigration officers of the Emirates could not verify directly with the embassy.
Also, it's an e-passport, how come they can't authenticate it online? Do they verify passports by just looking at the pix or design? How do they carry out authentication for countries that have no embassy or consulate in their country?

If you follow the story well you will understand better, Nigeria immigration didn’t share the specimen for the new passport to other embassies.
Until the specimen is shared it will now be part of the only verification. Check the letter shared by UAE embassy..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) by sylve11: 9:03am On Aug 22, 2019
MikeBetty:
Nigeria Embassy In UAE, And Nigeria The Ambassador UAE.

okay..... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:06am On Aug 22, 2019
That's y they descended on some ekweremmadu in Germany

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 22, 2019
Lucid1:
What was wrong with the old passport that they decided to change it? misplaced priorities
i wonder, just A way to loot money.

When government wants to steal money they start changing things that don't need changing. like currency or passport.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) by thunderbabs: 9:12am On Aug 22, 2019
Nigeria is a local government, walahi

Administrative inefficiency of the highest order.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) by majamajic(m): 9:14am On Aug 22, 2019
Instablog9ja:
Instablog9ja cannot can angry. Was she the first using the new passport to Dubai, they should have seen couple of it and could have done research earlier than now.

the girl don't know what she is saying , people do enter Dubai with the new passport , she might have like a different information on the new passport that didn't match her visa information ,

it normally happens in Dubai , they will deport and fine the airline that brought u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) by Chiboto414: 9:16am On Aug 22, 2019
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) by Abbeyme: 9:17am On Aug 22, 2019
Amitez:
So, at Nigeria Embassy in UAE uses @yahoo.co.uk as e-mail. Shame!!

Highly shameful. I can bet that email is not even monitored.
Send a mail to it and you won't get a response.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) by pgodson7(m): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2019
Something is not adding up with this story....I work wit a travel agency and I know of clients who have visited UAE with the new passport alrdy. I was even at the airport last week to help a blind passenger with the new passport going to to UAE for treatment with some airport procedure.
That passenger may have an issue with her visa and not the passport as being claimed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2019
THIS PEOPLE ARE DEFINITELY NOT SAYING THE TRUTH.

TO START WITH, THAT SUPPOSED LETTER FROM THE EMBASSY IS FAKE. SINCE WHEN DOES NIGERIAN EMBASSY USE YAHOO.CO.UK EMAIL?

OBVIOUSLY THE UAE IMMIGRATION OFFICERS MUST HAVE VERIFIED THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE PASSPORT FROM THE NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION WEBSITE immigration.gov.ng AND CONFIRMED THAT THE PASSPORT WAS INDEED FAKE.

AND THAT IS WHY SHE IS BEING DETAINED BY NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION CAUSE THEY DISCOVERED THE PASSPORT IS FAKE.

THE MAIN QUESTION HERE IS, IS SHE THE FIRST NIGERIAN EVER TO TRAVEL TO DUBAI WITH THE NEW NIGERIAN PASSPORT?

SO THE NARRATIVE HERE THAT THEY SELLING TO ALL GULLIBLE PEOPLE IS THAT SINCE JANUARY THIS YEAR THAT NIS STARTED ISSUING THIS NEW PASSPORT TO NIGERIANS, SHE IS THE FIRST NIGERIAN IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA TO EVER TRAVEL TO DUBAI WITH THE NEW NIGERIAN PASSPORT THAT THE UAE IMMIGRATION OFFICERS ARE JUST SEEING IT FOR THE FIRST TIME?

INDEED NIGERIANS ARE NIGERIA's WORST ENEMY.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 9:25am On Aug 22, 2019
daddytime:
What a shame.

It seems we are gradually tilting off the world map after all.

Confidently seated on the precipice.

I can authoritatively tell you that it's not true, I clear Nigerian passport everyday at the international airport, there is nothing like that , probably she has issue with her Visa. Most Nigerians travel on Dubai Visa without any legitimate purpose of going, many abscond with tourism visas , many fake business travel, in fact a lot of bullshit is going on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) by fashrola(m): 9:26am On Aug 22, 2019
Amitez:

i tire sef......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) by Sanchez01: 9:34am On Aug 22, 2019
I would sue the Nigerian government if I were in her shoes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) by FuckDaMods: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2019
[s]
jimyjames:
Carry a biafran passport next time grin
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) by johnaruson(m): 9:40am On Aug 22, 2019
Sue FG for compasation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2019
Maybe Nigerians needs to beat their politicians up more, Like The Nigerians in Germany.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) by MARS1(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2019
The Lady ought not to have been deported had the govt of abu dhabi wanted to be professional, considering we have our embassy there, they could have contacted our embassy to confirm the veracity of her claims and authenticity of her passport. Could anyone have traveled with illegal passport and cleared from originating country to even country of interest and even landed, cleared at the airport? i feel something is fishy. There are some nations whose embassy are not in Maldives, does not mean their citizens cannot travel to Maldives since they haven't been banned, there are ways these hiccups are ironed out and the immigrants are not suffered since they are legitimate travelers. I wonder how many countries in the world we would notify of our passport change, there are ways issues like these should have been settled. Reasons we tell people to be of good characters when they travel out instead of looking for local politicians to harass when they travel abroad making intl travel somehow difficult for locals.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) by manlawal(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2019
She is not telling why she was deported, will she be the first person to travel to UAE with that new passport? How can Nigeria embassy be using @yahoo.co.UK in UAE? She is just covering up her dark side . let her shut the Bleep up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) by manlawal(m): 9:50am On Aug 22, 2019
nkemdi89:

I can authoritatively tell you that it's not true, I clear Nigerian passport everyday at the international airport, there is nothing like that , probably she has issue with her Visa. Most Nigerians travel on Dubai Visa without any legitimate purpose of going, many abscond with tourism visas , many fake business travel, in fact a lot of bullshit is going on.
Thank you some people who doesn't know process of traveling out are hear saying trash. Will she be the first person to travel out with that same passport?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 22, 2019
MikeBetty:
I Can See You Are High On Fermented Cow Urine. You Must Be Stupid By Saying It. Not Untill Biafra Is Independent. Your Demented Brain Did Not Tell You That The Govt Imposed New Passport On Nigerians Without Notifying International Community For Immediate Acceptance Thereby Causing Economic Waste To The Family.

I renewed the old one I didn’t get the new one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 10:06am On Aug 22, 2019
I smell lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 10:10am On Aug 22, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
He thinks they can authenticate Nigerian passport online grin grin grin grin grin lmfao bro.

Yep you can 100%

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) by arrestdarrester: 10:28am On Aug 22, 2019
Next level things...
Re: Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2019
She should tell us the main reason for her deportation.
I don't buy her "lies"!

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) by blackslayer: 10:40am On Aug 22, 2019
Amitez:

nigeria jaga jaga
Re: Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) by vallachy: 10:43am On Aug 22, 2019
This one Na lie. I travelled to Dubai early August with same passport and didn't have any issues with immigration there. My passport was just one day old as at when I landed dubai. Unless Na Abu Dhabi dis one happen. I doubt her story sha.
Re: Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) by exnovio(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2019
The worst places on earth to be,is Arab countries
Give me billions,mansions there,am not going.
Re: Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2019
ayaside:

There you go. International relationship. Where is the ambassador?
This is what you got when you employ unqualified inexperience person to a position they are not trained for or had knowledged about. Enjoy your next level
Re: Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) by nattybanta(m): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2019
Amitez:
Are you forgetting that the HQ of Nigeria is in the UK?
Re: Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) by banio: 11:07am On Aug 22, 2019
Who new passport epp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lion Attacks A Lady Tourist In Zimbabwe Who Posed For Pictures(pics) / This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / Things You Only See In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.