Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Ajibola Olubando Gets $1.5m LNI Scholarship In AUB - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ajibola Olubando Gets $1.5m LNI Scholarship In AUB (25551 Views)

Heritage Ajibola: OAU Student Dies After Falling Into Septic Tank In Her Hostel / Admission Into African University Of Benin (AUB) / Phebean Ajibola Ogundipe Dies At 92 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajibola Olubando Gets $1.5m LNI Scholarship In AUB by Shaggap: 12:57am On Aug 22, 2019
EXLOVER:
These are the kind of people that are supposed to be eating NEW YAM.

Westenerners really know how to honor people with brain, not Nigeria honoring brainless individual for fvcking 90days.

Congrats boy, I will advice him to use the $1.5million to play 2odds on Bet9ja or bet360. To double the money.

I too get sense abeg, since will not kill me. Somebody should encourage me please.
thunder faya u
Re: Ajibola Olubando Gets $1.5m LNI Scholarship In AUB by jujufada: 3:15am On Aug 22, 2019
No picture if the guy
Re: Ajibola Olubando Gets $1.5m LNI Scholarship In AUB by EXLOVER(m): 6:36am On Aug 22, 2019
Shaggap:
thunder faya u
But why?
Re: Ajibola Olubando Gets $1.5m LNI Scholarship In AUB by kole22k(m): 6:51am On Aug 22, 2019
Congratulations to you.
Re: Ajibola Olubando Gets $1.5m LNI Scholarship In AUB by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
churchee:

You're right and he is right, he has seen and you have not seen and it does not change anything. Are you saying all the universities in almost 19 states of Nigeria has no nursing course and if they do, only Yoruba and Igbo apply for the course?

You both are mad for such argument and I am not mad for joining you.
All i could see was an abuse, no single valud point raised. Another lazy youth sighted there. Grow up
Re: Ajibola Olubando Gets $1.5m LNI Scholarship In AUB by seangy4konji: 9:50am On Aug 25, 2019
Meteng:
Learn to read through articles before rushing to comment
go to hell
Re: Ajibola Olubando Gets $1.5m LNI Scholarship In AUB by Meteng: 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
seangy4konji:
go to hell
grin
Re: Ajibola Olubando Gets $1.5m LNI Scholarship In AUB by seangy4konji: 10:12am On Aug 26, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ABSU vs MOUAU: Hilarious Tweets!! ! / Naughty Things You Did In Primary School / Man Who Attempted JAMB 8 Times, Graduates With 2nd Class Upper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.