Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

My List Of Best Spa's In Ikeja, GRA - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My List Of Best Spa's In Ikeja, GRA (973 Views)

Why Celebs, Dignitaries Patronise Comfort Beauty Spa In Lekki / --- N0.1 School Of Cosmetology, Fitness Centre And Beauty Spa In Nigeria / Ovation Ankara Styles 2018 : Best Of Best Ankara Styles Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My List Of Best Spa's In Ikeja, GRA by dalexz4(m): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
Spas in GRA are very expensive, I know right! However, there are still Spa's in Ikeja that offers amazing affordable spa services and a good example of such Spa is Biovia Holistic Spa, located in a corner in GRA, Ikeja.

I am going to talk about spa's in this article; I have been to like 5 spa in Lagos State, Ikeja to be precise and I can boldly say none of these spa company impressed me except for one which I have mentioned above.

These spa's claim to offer professional services but they ended up offering poor service to me. I will really love to mention their names but I won't disclose this because I understand how it is to start a business and then the fear of your spa company failing. This article will just serve as a challenge for other Spa in Ikeja.

Why did I choose Bioviva Holistic Spa over all other Spas in Ikeja?

Bioviva Spa in Gra is a medical spa located in the inner corner of Ikeja, GRA to be precise and I regard them as the best spa in Ikeja for you to have a massage and any other popular spa services.

They are located at 73, Oduduwa Crescent, GRA, Ikeja Lagos and their open hours are from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday till Friday.

They've have been in the industry for over 6 years and they understand how to relate with customers and serving people like me and you better because I found out that they already understand how important their clients need their services and they really put in their best by assigning to us the best worker who does that service professionally.

Whether you’re looking for the best person to give you massage or do makeup for you or you’re looking for the best barber? All these services are what https://biovivaspa.ng/ offer and they have professionals who handle the service on a full-time basis.

Re: My List Of Best Spa's In Ikeja, GRA by dalexz4(m): 8:39am On Feb 21, 2020
Well you might as well want to read about more Spas in Lagos

Here I talked about my personal experience visiting different Spa in Ikeja and Lekki. Do make sure you tell me what you think after reading.

https://fastlagos.com/spas-in-lagos/

(1) (Reply)

Best Product Testing Platform In Nigeria. / Please Help Is Needed Here / After Dressing,what Else Do You Take With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.