Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) (9870 Views)

Iron Sanctuary (V3) / Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary / The Nairaland Literature Sanctuary, The Forever Contest (TNLS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by Devilpen(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Chapter 35
Sharp pointed edge stones rised into the air before Lyta's army, the earth elemental clan manning the front line, and manipulating the earth.
The stones began dashing at the Zion Clan members , moving at them with full force and piercing the air.

An animan in form of antelope jumped forward standing before Mide and callp3d his hands together making a huge and sound sound wave, which scattered the approaching stones.
"Attack!!!!!!! " Jude shouted and geared his horse forward.

Zion caught his dagger which was already filled with blood and quickly dodged the incoming metal spear coming at him, he grabbed someone by the arm and twisted it to his back, using him to block the bullet which came at him.
"Damn" He muffled and drove his dagger int9 the throat of a girl and skillfully rotated the second dagger and slit another person's throat.

Jude bent down and quickly Mirah stepped on his back and rotated herself and fired an arrow at a group of opposition
Jude stood up and instantly his bow turned into a staff, he smacked it furiously on his opponents, slitting them into two halves.

The lion animan grabbed Lyta by the head and smacked him on the ground, without hesitation, he kicked Lyta on the stomach, crushing him against the ground.
"He is mine" Mide shouted and stood before the Animan
"Kill him fast, you're getting sort of fighters " the Animan said and roared
"I have lost more fighters than I thought, we retreat here, I hope you win my friend,we are on the verge of extinction " The Animan said and leaped into the air.
Mide groaned as Lyta's club smashed his head, making him see temporary darkness.
"Look around you are losing"
Zion groaned weakly, luckily slashing an opponent on the chest, and weakly he fell to the ground, supporting himself with his dagger.
"I'm tired " Zion said and wiped the sweat off his face.
"They're getting much" Jude replied and helped Mirah to her feet.
Jude tapped a button on his staff and turned it into a thunder whip
"This should keep them off"
"Summon out the anaconda mount" Mirah shouted and sighed loudly.
"I'm too tired to, I'll tear apart" Zion replied
Jude groaned and summouned out his dragon cloud jumper and instantly collapsed.

Chapter 36
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by Devilpen(m): 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
Chapter 36

Steam flowed out of Mide's body, already losing the will to fight the other counterpart trying to take over his body. Lyta summoned out his sword and drove it at Mide's heart.
A shield like force, bounced back Lyta's sword, making him stagger backward.
"Argh, what's that? " Lyta groaned and drove the sword and him again.

Mide suddenly stood up, and punched Lyta on the chest, sending him deep into the ground. Mide grew in height and steam flowed out from his body. A thick steamy rope, drove out from Mide and smashed Lyta again on the ground.

Mide's body transformed into a white humanbot, having a sword on the right hand and an helmet on the left.
"This is the end of the road"
Wicked ran in front of The Tribot, taking the lead and running furiously.
Zion stood over Jude's body having the thunder whip in his hand, he flinged it furiously to ward off the attackers, already feeling weak and Mirah also exhuasted.
Wicked suddenly jumped in front of the triplets and growled angrily. The Tribot jumped from behind and threw a flash bang at the attackers, erupting thick white fumes.
The Steam Bot, held Lyta by the head and pressed it together, making Lyta shout in agony, he pressed the metallic head hard and raised Lyta up.
The Steam Bot strecthed his hands sideways and it transformed into a chainsaw, which rotated furiously.
"Kill me, I know you don't have the guts to" Lyta said and spat on the face of the Tribot.
"I wont, it's not me you offended" The Steam Bot replied and used the Chain saw to cut off Lyta's arm.
"Argh!!!" Lyta shouted and grit his teeth.
"On second thought "
The Steam Bot said and drove a sword into Lyta's mechanical heart.
Jude opened his eyes and slowly stood up from the bed, heading lively chat from outside, he groaned and walked out.
"Brutha" Zion said and hugged him tightly
"Alright bro, argh" Jude groaned
Mirah ran up to them and rubbed Jude on the arm.
"We are going hunting, the Tribot, it's a competition, to initiate into Zion army" Mirah said.

Mide shaked the Lion Animan and smiled, then kissed Tasha on the head and pulled Dawn closer to him.
"So we can now think of remodelling War Frame" Mide said and threw a chip in the air.
"Thank you my friend, you already gave us a home" The animan said and looked towards the triplets.
"We still have one more greater threat, among your kids" The Animan said and walked out.
Mide scoffed and nodded his head
"I'll not bet on that"

Jude rolled his Staff and sighed
"I'm still weak" He said and transformed the staff into a round metal ball "Let's hunt more, let's get stronger"

THE END

2 Likes

Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by moseph(f): 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
thanks so much for this wonderful piece.
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by dawno2008(m): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
Weldone Devilpen,nice work but rushed ending,still beautiful all the same.
Much love and keep doing what gives you joy and peace of mind.
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by sunkoye: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
Nice one bro. Looking forward to season 2 cool
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by ayshow6102(m): 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
Wow thanks boss
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by enm(m): 11:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
Finally.
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by 198800Mam(m): 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color] GOOD WORK KINDLY KIP IT UP
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by germaphobe(m): 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
"lets hunt more, lets get stronger" certainly it was jude the animans abi na ani wetin been d talk about.
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by tunjilee003: 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
i must really commend your effort..you are still my number one writer on nairaland and I'll make sure i invite my friends to follow your upcoming stories
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by ewawumi(f): 9:21am On Nov 09, 2019
I am more than moved. Good job Devilpen, and biko, don't forget to mention me on any new story
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by AceRoyal: 10:36am On Nov 24, 2019
Bro you're very good and a talented writer. Wonder job!
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by Devilpen(m): 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
Hey!!!!!!!! Helloooo.
I'm kind of back?
I have time now for myself. A little bit rough.
Big news
Iron Sanctuary is getting a comic that will updated every 12 days.
The story in the comic dives into a darker part of the Sanctuary.
I hope you support by engaging.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nemesis / Etisalat Flash Fiction Award 2016 For Unpublished African Writers / Why Are Books On Igbo Culture, Identity, History Etc Expensive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.