Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

How To Create Forum Website Like Nairaland - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Create Forum Website Like Nairaland (1428 Views)

Is There Any Other Active Forums Like Nairaland In Nigeria / I Just Launched A Website Like Nairaland For African Youths / How To Create A Forum Like Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

How To Create Forum Website Like Nairaland by simonbaze: 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
How to create Forum website like Nairaland

Guys Please Help Ooooo

If you can teach me I will be soo happy �����
Re: How To Create Forum Website Like Nairaland by Mandyoluchi(m): 11:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ask oga Seun

Re: How To Create Forum Website Like Nairaland by segbolon: 3:58am On Aug 22, 2019
Learn to program. It's nothing special to it. It's what's called a typical CRUD(Create, Read, Update, Delete) application, which is often created with MVC (Model View Controller).

First you need to learn design, design what you want the app to do. User register, User login, User Logout, Admin forum creation. User's can make a post in a forum. Post will have title, body and date. User's can see list of posts in a forum. List can be paginated. User's can reply to posts. That's it. You write the code that does that, store your data in a database, wrap the front end with HTML.

Put in the work, spend a year or two and you would dream big and want to program more interesting things. If you want to have your own forum. You don't need to program it, you can download and install forum softwares like vbulletin, phpbb, discord or whatever is in vogue these days.

Re: How To Create Forum Website Like Nairaland by simonbaze: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2019
I want to create pup website
Who can tutor me

Re: How To Create Forum Website Like Nairaland by simonbaze: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2019
I want to create pup website
Who can tutor me
Mandyoluchi:
Ask oga Seun

Big probl

Re: How To Create Forum Website Like Nairaland by Kingvick: 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
i can give you the script for just 5k check out here https://www.nairaland.com/5303223/get-own-nairaland-script-make

Re: How To Create Forum Website Like Nairaland by booksrite001: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
segbolon:
... If you want to have your own forum. You don't need to program it, you can download and install forum softwares like vbulletin, phpbb, discord or whatever is in vogue these days.

These softwares have some limitations and tunes you'll have to dance to amidst critical security flaws.
Re: How To Create Forum Website Like Nairaland by Premiuminfo: 11:38am On Aug 23, 2019
Creating websites like this are not pretty much difficult. You can use many prebuild platforms like WordPress, and many other.

Many users are using discord to communicate about this with many offical group. If your willing to use discord, Try out this Voice changer for Discord to hide your identity.
Re: How To Create Forum Website Like Nairaland by Kingvick: 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
still available

Download AOL Desktop Gold For Windows 10 (april 2020) / Backend Devs How Do You Advertise Your Skills? / Turing Resource