Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

BBNAIJA: Frodd And Sir Dee Prank Housemates To Celebrate Esther’s Birthday - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNAIJA: Frodd And Sir Dee Prank Housemates To Celebrate Esther’s Birthday (23791 Views)

Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) / BBNaija: Frodd And Esther Spotted Having Fun Together In The Pool (Photos) / Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNAIJA: Frodd And Sir Dee Prank Housemates To Celebrate Esther’s Birthday by celebgistz2: 12:58am On Aug 22, 2019
Here is the moment Big Brother Naija housemates Frodd and Sir Dee decided to do a birthday prank on the housemates to celebrate Esther’s birthday today.

Watch the video

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/bbnaija-frodd-and-sir-dee-pranks-housemates-to-celebrate-esthers-birthday/

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd And Sir Dee Prank Housemates To Celebrate Esther’s Birthday by celebgistz2: 12:58am On Aug 22, 2019
Watch the video HERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd And Sir Dee Prank Housemates To Celebrate Esther’s Birthday by Made4NaijaM4N: 1:06am On Aug 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd And Sir Dee Prank Housemates To Celebrate Esther’s Birthday by celebgistz2: 1:20am On Aug 22, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd And Sir Dee Prank Housemates To Celebrate Esther’s Birthday by meobizy(f): 6:02am On Aug 22, 2019
This thing was really nice. The girl appreciated it but how she still found something to argue about later on blew my mind. I guess there’s no winning if a woman is not attracted to you.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd And Sir Dee Prank Housemates To Celebrate Esther’s Birthday by backkleooeka: 9:17am On Aug 22, 2019
Enjoy today again
Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd And Sir Dee Prank Housemates To Celebrate Esther’s Birthday by Dwady(m): 9:18am On Aug 22, 2019
Aww
Such a nice occasion.
Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd And Sir Dee Prank Housemates To Celebrate Esther’s Birthday by SultanOfAbia: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2019
Frodd is Finally getting some Puna action Tonight..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd And Sir Dee Prank Housemates To Celebrate Esther’s Birthday by Vyreell(m): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2019
FRODD!!! MY ANAMBRA DUDE
Much love bruh

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd And Sir Dee Prank Housemates To Celebrate Esther’s Birthday by lewis512(m): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2019
Good
Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd And Sir Dee Prank Housemates To Celebrate Esther’s Birthday by Vyreell(m): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2019
Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd And Sir Dee Prank Housemates To Celebrate Esther’s Birthday by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 22, 2019
This news just tripled my account balance. Jeez, I'm in awe ryt now undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd And Sir Dee Prank Housemates To Celebrate Esther’s Birthday by Junkie1: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2019
undecided OGA FRAUD IS NOT GETTING THAT PVSSY ANYTIME SOON LAS LAS NA SOAPY GO KILL U THERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd And Sir Dee Prank Housemates To Celebrate Esther’s Birthday by Orire01(m): 9:20am On Aug 22, 2019
Ok

My signature speaks volume!
Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd And Sir Dee Prank Housemates To Celebrate Esther’s Birthday by sylve11: 9:24am On Aug 22, 2019
Frodd was actually trying to defrodd esther of her joy grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd And Sir Dee Prank Housemates To Celebrate Esther’s Birthday by Alwaysking: 9:25am On Aug 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
And made u Hot right
Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd And Sir Dee Prank Housemates To Celebrate Esther’s Birthday by WorWorBoy: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Frodd is Finally getting some Puna action Tonight..
Finally getting what from who?

Esther that is in love with Nelson? undecided Frodd is nothing but a slave boy to Esther.

he's Esther man servant, nothing more nothing less.
haq haq haq grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd And Sir Dee Prank Housemates To Celebrate Esther’s Birthday by Coughershun985: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2019
Pas
Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd And Sir Dee Prank Housemates To Celebrate Esther’s Birthday by VampireeM(f): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2019
Frodd is being stupid. You cant force someone to love you. He will forever be locked up in the friend zone with Esther the ingrate. No woman likes a weakling undecided

Frodd needs grow some balls, this shit is becoming stale and appalling to watch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd And Sir Dee Prank Housemates To Celebrate Esther’s Birthday by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 22, 2019
I stumbled on it live and fell for it too

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd And Sir Dee Prank Housemates To Celebrate Esther’s Birthday by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 22, 2019
Alwaysking:
And made u Hot right
No
Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd And Sir Dee Prank Housemates To Celebrate Esther’s Birthday by SpaceTour: 9:53am On Aug 22, 2019
Initially i was scared how Frodd and Sir Dee got into a fight, until i realized it was all a set-up prank

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd And Sir Dee Prank Housemates To Celebrate Esther’s Birthday by fiercehillz(m): 9:58am On Aug 22, 2019
No cookies for him...wasted effort...
People generally appreciate scarce commodities.

He was almost getting it until he started trying too hard. I just dey pity the poor boy. He has a lot to learn about women. Sincerely sha, d babe nor like am at all.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd And Sir Dee Prank Housemates To Celebrate Esther’s Birthday by Alwaysking: 10:12am On Aug 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
No
Lol.. I thought you were wet down there. grin
Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd And Sir Dee Prank Housemates To Celebrate Esther’s Birthday by kilojoDesigns: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Nawa, what's the secret. Mine was only doubled cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Review And Rating: Netflix Far From Home / Meet David Oyelowo: Nigerian-British Hollywood Actor / I Need Subtitle For Money Heist Season Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.