Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,913 members, 7,802,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants (24014 Views)

Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units / Ganduje Appoints Three Special Assistants On Streetlights (photos) / Buhari Sacks Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad, Reappoints Adesina, Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:58am On Aug 22, 2019
President Buhari approves the re-appointment of Mr Fem Adesina as Special Adviser, Media and Publicity and Malam Garba Shehu as Senior Special Assistant, Media and Publicity.

Full statement

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:58am On Aug 22, 2019
I pity IPOB Pigs! angry

90 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by yarimo(m): 1:11am On Aug 22, 2019
President BUHARI retained ONOCHIE, ATIKU right now

97 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by kettykin: 1:13am On Aug 22, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
I pity IPOB Pigs! angry

How are you in any way better than them, ipob is not dependent on the government like you

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by Simplyleo: 1:17am On Aug 22, 2019
Ipob miscreants having gone for thanksgiving and now seeing this right now grin grin grin

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by RussianKGB: 1:24am On Aug 22, 2019
Damage control lol

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by faksin: 1:32am On Aug 22, 2019
[b][/b][sub][/sub] undecidedand ipob wailers said it ealier that buhari has sack them

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by Simplyleo: 1:37am On Aug 22, 2019
RussianKGB:
Damage control lol
Can you explain which damage is being controlled?

Or is just the usual self-consolation wailing?

76 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by AroleOduduwa2: 3:02am On Aug 22, 2019
So it’s true that Luareter is Ngege
Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by agabusta: 4:22am On Aug 22, 2019
RussianKGB:
Damage control lol

There is nothing like damage control. What we have is lack of comprehension skills on the part of some people.

The last report from the presidency did not state that Bashir and Lauretta were dropped.

It only stated names of people appointed for specific positions, while some hate-filled illiterates went wild with joy and their own faulty narration that it means Bashir and Lauretta has been dropped.

When I saw the comments and the excitement, I was just shaking my head. People dont read properly in this country. They just read the sensational headline from a news site and jump into conclusion.

I was even more baffled, that people still failed to see the sarcasm in Bashir's tweet afterwards, and were still laughing and hating on the young man. Silly, envious and hateful lots.

120 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by immortalityk: 5:06am On Aug 22, 2019
kettykin:

How are you in any way better than them, ipob is not dependent on the government like you
Go and sleep
This is the same crap u all always say
Bitter people
What concerns us with how u are doing
Mtchew

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by crownwealth: 5:06am On Aug 22, 2019
What has the ‘drunkard’ contributed to the betterment of Nigerians?

Please argue with your phone.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by roundman: 5:15am On Aug 22, 2019
agabusta:

There is nothing like damage control. What we have is lack of comprehension skills on the part of some people.

The last report from the presidency did not state that Bashir and Lauretta were dropped.

It only stated names of people appointed for specific positions, while some hate-filled illiterates went wild with joy and their own faulty narration that it means Bashir and Lauretta has been dropped.

When I saw the comments and the excitement, I was just shaking my head. People dont read properly in this country. They just read the sensational headline from a news site and jump into conclusion.

I was even more baffled, that people still failed to see the sarcasm in Bashir's tweet afterwards, and were still laughing and hating on the young man. Silly, envious and hateful lots.

Thank you... They only read headlines once it suit their narrative they go haywire.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by vedaxcool(m): 5:48am On Aug 22, 2019
agabusta:

In fact I deliberately posted Bashir Sarcastic remark on the issue, the fools went gaga and dancing like their prayers have finally been answered. I began to wonder what psychological wounds have the duo inflicted on them that they are praying day and night for their failure. grin grin grin

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by QuotaSystem: 6:38am On Aug 22, 2019
Atiku can only dream of the presidential corridors that Lauretta catwalks.

Her good works are appreciated by the Presidency and I bet she is coming back with more pepper for the ever-pained wailers and inconsolable haters of our amiable President cool.

This one will be a like a Y shaped fish bone in the throat of the already celebrating wailers. Who God has blessed, no man can curse cheesy

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 22, 2019
RussianKGB:
Damage control lol

what damage control? You lot should be ashamed of yourselves. You went to town with fake news that is now discredited. End of story and you lose. Again.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:25am On Aug 22, 2019
LordofNaija:

Ngeneukwuenu justify your appointment this time and don't go about barking like a rabid dog

Ok.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by princeade86(m): 7:27am On Aug 22, 2019
oya wailers. start.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by madridguy(m): 7:27am On Aug 22, 2019
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by Vyreell(m): 7:27am On Aug 22, 2019
Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by semyman: 7:27am On Aug 22, 2019
Where are the mumus that were celebrating her sack?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by otokx(m): 7:28am On Aug 22, 2019
Lauretta Onochie for Senate 2023

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by ikorodureporta: 7:28am On Aug 22, 2019
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by princeade86(m): 7:29am On Aug 22, 2019
i swear, there are bloggers that need to be scrap. you won't find out details of something, u will just sent it as news just to gain traffic.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by bluefilm: 7:31am On Aug 22, 2019
agabusta:

There is a reason why they are called mentally lazy youths.

They have a very big problem with reading and understanding.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by Commentor: 7:31am On Aug 22, 2019
Finish them

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by Edu3Again: 7:32am On Aug 22, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
I pity IPOB Pigs! angry
Na the drunkard Laurette dey talk?

Fulani Herdsmen are killing & raping, na IPOB dey fear u.

Well IPOB suppose fear u as we know that with out the South, the North is dead.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omojuwa: Buhari Was Expected To Appoint Ezekwesili As Minister / RSUST Students Protest 300% School Fees Increase For None Indigenes In Rivers / FG Takes Over Revenue Management Of NNPC, Customs, FIRS, NCC, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.