Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,403 members, 7,781,160 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:05 AM

Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot (22785 Views)

₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu / Charly Boy Wishes Buhari A Happy 76th Birthday. See How (Photos) / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by Olusharp(m): 7:22am On Aug 22, 2019
Nigerian ace entertainer and human rights activist, Charles Oputa also known as Charly Boy as blown hot over the alleged raiding of the house belonging to the former Governor of Lagos State, Akinmumi Ambode by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC.

Charlyboy in his statement via Rainbow FM on wednesday said ‘are Nigerians Docile?’
The Area Father disclosed that his middle finger gets an erection when he thinks about the oppressors improvising Nigerians.

He said, “ Una don hear as dem go raid Ambode house. Dogs go soon begin eat demselves. My middle finger gets an erection when I think about all these mad oppressors impoverishing my people. Una go soon kill unaself.”
Charlyboy added that old ways wouldn’t open new doors.

He said, “Are Nigerians Docile? What’s your take. Old ways won’t open new doors, that’s what I know.”
https://www.linjust.com.ng/are-nigerians-docile-charlyboy-blows-hot.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by Bluezy13(m): 7:36am On Aug 22, 2019
The cunning, greedy, coward and toothless dog barking again.

Mtcheewwww...

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by mrvitalis(m): 7:44am On Aug 22, 2019
99.999% of the middle class are not really affected by this country ,they can comfortable make enough for their family and dont care ,thats y they don't care to vote since they are not really taxed

The few that vote 90% do because they want to play politics and join the elite

The elite have enough to steal n barely enough to bribe the poor

The poor are desperate and believe in tribe ,religion so are easily manipulated

If u want nigeria to work ,tax the middle class 40% of their income

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by helinues: 7:46am On Aug 22, 2019
mrvitalis:
99.999% of the middle class are not really affected by this country ,they can comfortable make enough for their family and dont care ,thats y they don't care to vote since they are not really taxed

Where do you people get your statistics from? grin

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by ObaKlaz: 7:57am On Aug 22, 2019
Yes, as docile as Dodo!

7 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by F117nighthawk: 8:31am On Aug 22, 2019
mrvitalis:

The same middle class who doesn't benefit much from the government as well as the poor and u want them to be taxed by 40%?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by F117nighthawk: 8:42am On Aug 22, 2019
They are 150% docile and gullible sef,their mumu just dey start, he never do them,poverty,ethnicity don reduce their brains to ordinary skull,na to dey defend and protect those that had looted their Common wealth that has put them to the state of hunger dey are now,

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by mrvitalis(m): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2019
F117nighthawk:

The same middle class who doesn't benefit much from the government as well as the poor and u want them to be taxed by 40%?
They do ,they operate in almost a tax free economy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by F117nighthawk: 9:06am On Aug 22, 2019
mrvitalis:

They do ,they operate in almost a tax free economy
The upper class are the ones who evade tax the most,they are the untouchable even with all the benefits and free contracts they get from government, OBJ is a typical example, the Middle class are just a little drop in the ocean

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by mrvitalis(m): 9:10am On Aug 22, 2019
F117nighthawk:

The upper class are the ones who evade tax the most,they are the untouchable even with all the benefits and free contracts they get from government, OBJ is a typical example, the Middle class are just a little drop in the ocean
Those thousands of houses in lekki ,magodo ,yaba ,onitsha,ph,the estates in enugu just to mention a few are what

We have a reasonable middle class in nigeria that doesn't pay thats ,we all have one on our family

I myself is one ,have been operating my factory n no one has not paid a kobo as official tax

I know what im saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by F117nighthawk: 9:16am On Aug 22, 2019
mrvitalis:

Those thousands of houses in lekki ,magodo ,yaba ,onitsha,ph,the estates in enugu just to mention a few are what

We have a reasonable middle class in nigeria that doesn't pay thats ,we all have one on our family

I myself is one ,have been operating my factory n no one has not paid a kobo as official tax

I know what im saying
Do u know many of this middle class u talked about works for companies and organisations who deduct their taxes everymonth, also many of those houses u talked about are also taxed at documentation with the state government, they also pay heavy land use charges, at least I know one I did, a residential building paying up to 300k per annum land use charge along the lekki corridor, I still believe it's the elites that needs to be taxed the more

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by mrvitalis(m): 9:24am On Aug 22, 2019
F117nighthawk:

Do u know many of this middle class u talked about works for companies and organisations who deduct their taxes everymonth, also many of those houses u talked about are also taxed at documentation with the state government, they also pay heavy land use charges, at least I know one I did, a residential building paying up to 300k per annum land use charge along the lekki corridor, I still believe it's the elites that needs to be taxed the more
House tax is not tax really oga our problem is income tax ,few percentage of business men are workers very few less than 10% the rest are business men , they only pay import duty which they just transfer to the final customers

Who tax the profit they make no one , ...if u tax the middle class a buhari government wont last 6 months

The elite know they cant toy with the middle class ...they are well read , well connected and not bribable

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by F117nighthawk: 9:31am On Aug 22, 2019
mrvitalis:

House tax is not tax really oga our problem is income tax ,few percentage of business men are workers very few less than 10% the rest are business men , they only pay import duty which they just transfer to the final customers

Who tax the profit they make no one , ...if u tax the middle class a buhari government wont last 6 months

The elite know they cant toy with the middle class ...they are well read , well connected and not bribable
Oga, before u build and do approval or consent or C of O on any building, he request for your tax returns as part of the process, if u don't pay pax u will not get the building documents approved, that's my area of trade,so I know what I am talking about, so not all middle class workers evade tax, I know some don't pay,but still a handful of them still pay,if u say of the poor yes I understand, but the rich to me are still the ones that are culpable the most

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by F117nighthawk: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2019
mrvitalis:

https://www.nairaland.com/5371198/tax-defaulters-nigeria-obasanjo-davido
Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by mrvitalis(m): 9:55am On Aug 22, 2019
Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by mrvitalis(m): 9:56am On Aug 22, 2019
F117nighthawk:

Oga, before u build and do approval or consent or C of O on any building, he request for your tax returns as part of the process, if u don't pay pax u will not get the building documents approved, that's my area of trade,so I know what I am talking about, so not all middle class workers evade tax, I know some don't pay,but still a handful of them still pay,if u say of the poor yes I understand, but the rich to me are still the ones that are culpable the most
Oga with 200k u can get any tax return u want at the FIRS ...so its no big deal

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by Oszy: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2019
The numbers you dropped aren't factual plus Nigeria doesn't have a strong middle class in the real sense only on paper.

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by F117nighthawk: 10:34am On Aug 22, 2019
mrvitalis:

Thats just politics
Politics u said? What's the politics here,are they paying or not,maybe u know what I don't know then,
Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by mrvitalis(m): 10:37am On Aug 22, 2019
F117nighthawk:

Politics u said? What's the politics here,are they paying or not,maybe u know what I don't know then,
Oga firstly people u mentioned are elite

Maybe u dont do business to get tax clearance is among the easiest thing in nigeria

Easier than company registration even

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by F117nighthawk: 10:40am On Aug 22, 2019
[quote author=mrvitalis post=81492174]
Oga firstly people u mentioned are elite

Maybe u dont do business to get tax clearance is among the easiest thing in nigeria

Easier than company registration even [/quotey

Your argument is people in the middle class to pay tax?you say they are elites? The fact is are they paying tax or not,
I don't understand your point? Is it to pay tax or not paying or not paying the required amount?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by Jimasun: 10:42am On Aug 22, 2019
mrvitalis:

I know what im saying
Fowler is cuming on your face soon

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by ednut1(m): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2019
fake activist abeg leave us alone.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by positivelord: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2019
Agbaya... but your middle finger is docile when collecting 9 figures

Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by Ugosample(m): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2019
Oszy:
The numbers you dropped aren't factual plus Nigeria doesn't have a strong middle class in the real sense only on paper.

Nigeria middle class is quite thin

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by mytime24(f): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2019
Una neva c shushi
Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by blackslayer: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2019
docile to the point of stupidity.....awon oloshi......they have chased all the sane people out of the country...

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by TheAngry1: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2019
This silly old man still dey talk? After pushing a young man to prison and collecting money behind his back? Yes, Nigerians are docile, if not so, dem for don treat your Bleep up.
Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2019
how the fk is it that charly boy can still open his mouth after collecting money from this government in the guise of payment to use his song?
the man no get shame
and anyone who listens to him . . .
Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by InaNla(f): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2019
yes,
Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by mrvitalis(m): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2019
[quote author=F117nighthawk post=81492283][/quote]

They are paying nothing compared to what they are meant to pay
Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by money121(m): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2019
Ok
Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by FuckDaMods: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2019
I'm in support of anything that will deal with these polictians but this charly boy guy i don't trust one bit. Another brown envelop and he will shut his buca cavity.
By the way, where is that edris abdulkareem? After sowore was detained that nigga hasn't tweeted a word. Nigga went awol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. / Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him / Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.