Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Any Info On Here About Migrating To China? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Info On Here About Migrating To China? (560 Views)

The True Reality About Migrating To Canada!!! / Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record / Is 1M Or 1.2m Naira OK For Someone Thinking About Migrating To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Info On Here About Migrating To China? by Thegamingorca(m): 7:25am On Aug 22, 2019
I've searched high and low in this section but I'm yet to see any information regarding China.

I'm trying to know their embassy policies regarding securing student visas, work permit, resident permits and citizenship.

If available too, how to scale their own embassy interviews or hurdles to jump as applicable in Canada, US and DE embassies on this forum section? cool
Re: Any Info On Here About Migrating To China? by FNRF: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
Jus forget the citizenship! China never gives citizenship to a foreigner.

Thegamingorca:
I've searched high and low in this section but I'm yet to see any information regarding China.

I'm trying to know their embassy policies regarding securing student visas, work permit, resident permits and citizenship.

If available too, how to scale their own embassy interviews or hurdles to jump as applicable in Canada, US and DE embassies on this forum section? cool

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

10 African Countries That Use English As Mean Of Communication / BREAKING NEWS: Obalende Flyover On Fire / Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating In An Examination Hall? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.