Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:09 PM

How To Become A Popular Musician And Make Money On Your Song For Free - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Become A Popular Musician And Make Money On Your Song For Free (356 Views)

Popular Musician Tekno Have Joined Army / Popular Musician Taye Currency’s Mom Shot Dead In Ibadan / Israel Achichi & A popular Musician Attacked in Abuja & Left With Broken Rib (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Popular Musician And Make Money On Your Song For Free by Geetrendpr: 8:18am On Aug 22, 2019
Do you want to become known as an artist ?

You can also make money on your song....

It easy and almost free.

Do you want to make money from your song and become the next rated artists in Nigeria.

This is simply, it only require constituency and diligent.

All you need do is put yourself or brand or stage name on google.

When your name and song is on the internet there are more opportunities than you think.

If someone google your name it becomes an index which print a notion in their heart that you are known by some partular set of people called fan base.

How to get the fan base and known by google

Open a Google hub on play store
That is put your song on play store
Then upload your song on major blogs
Make a video and upload them on YouTube
All this cost almost zero Naira .

There are lot of platform you can upload your song that are more visibile than most blogs in Nigeria.
When your song have enough impressions and outreach, those bloggers will post your song themselves free of charge.

Let me give you the trick
There some website that handle digital distribution by simple do it yourself DIY method.
I will love to share them here but you can contact me on my platform to know more. You can use Google to get this information.

Digital distribution include
The pictures below.
The list are endless.

Get your song on sound cloud
Get your song on mixcloud
Get your song on audiomark
Get your song on your facebook page
Open a free blog for yourself
Bloggers or world press

Put the link on your facebook page
Put the link on your instagram
Upload the song on
Upload the song on YouTube

By doing all this your have more than 50 download links
Whenever anyone google your stage name
It becomes viabile
Song cast is an amazing website.
At just 1500 naira your song is on all digital platform.
At very cheap amount of $5

Creative content and caption also help to boost your audience and awareness.
How to promote your song free.
Beg all your female friends to post on their Whatsapp.
Let them post on instagram and facebook for you.
Get a good PR team to post to just 100 groups on whatsapp.

You have at least twenty thousand real viability .
Do this for a month.

The power of promotion is consistency and when your song is on their faces everyday.
They like it or not they will look at it.
.you also need SM.
Contact me to know the meaning of SM

You can also create a wiki page for free
This will boost your awareness.

Summary.
Create a Google Play hub
Create a blog for free
Upload your song on Google Play and youtue
Promote your link on Facebook , Whatsapp and instagram for free
Lastly consistency
Use your free and little fan base
https://play.google.com › artists

For more information and better understand
I can teach you all this in a more comprehensive way.
With photo proof

Whatsapp me on /+2347030528292
AKINDE Geetrendpr
Instagram.com/geetrend_
Contact
Georgehino Nigeria company
Phone number +2347030528292
+2348058751732

Re: How To Become A Popular Musician And Make Money On Your Song For Free by Cormung: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2019
If you want to promote your band for free, you shouldn't expect significant results because the competition is quite high. But if you start investing in your website promotion for example and do things right, you won't have to waste tons of money. There are some really effective ways, just look at the big guest posting database I found and browse through the websites that are provided there, some of them will definitely suit your needs and if you post good articles there providing backlinks to your website, you'll expand your audience

(1) (Reply)

Study Claims 33% Women Go On Dates With Men To Eat Free Food / Understanding The Concept Of HMO And Health Insurance (pt. 3) / Nairaland Trending On Twitter!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.