Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:04 PM

Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype (54353 Views)

Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi / Mother Or First Son, Who Is Entitled To The Late Father's Property / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by luluosas(m): 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
And what about those dying daily through road crashes and accidents?
Remimadrid:
I support the parents 100%. The guy can fall sick tomorrow and die, but this way he won't die in vain.
Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by kittykollinxx(m): 9:06am On Aug 23, 2019
shadeyinka:

SS anemia patients are normal in every respect except that they could be prone to crises.
The SS guy may even be able to outperform a majority of AA, AS genotype if that's your worry.

The guy knows that if anything happens, he has a family
The Parent know that if anything happen they have a copy of their son (it's not his fault he is SS(
The Girl know that her future is financially secured if she married the guy. (If the guy dies, she can remarry iff she treats her in-law as family: her children may stay more with their grandparents than her though)

You dont get my point. I know they are normal people..I am just curious of who will satisfy the woman incase the predicted happens to her husband
Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by ABCthings: 11:54am On Aug 23, 2019
Ryan03:
i think you are wicked one here, not just wicked, you are very selfish
Wetin I do you nah, someone cannot air his view in peace again?
Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by shadeyinka(m): 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
kittykollinxx:

You dont get my point. I know they are normal people..I am just curious of who will satisfy the woman incase the predicted happens to her husband
Who says it is illegal for her to remarry?

But who says the husband will die young? It's not a death sentence.

Ladies marry soldiers going to war don't they?
Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by larryking540: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
immortalityk:
I support the parents
I would do the same if it were me

many rich parents do it, even when the kid isn't an ss or only child, ,

u think say rich man no get sense, they kw many people will want to rip where they didn't sow,so most time arrange marriage is d best option

1 Like

Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by Royalhustle: 7:53am On Jul 07, 2020
I support the parents 100%. The guy can fall sick tomorrow and die, but this way he won't die in vain.
Wy naaa, die n go better dan leavin a problem child for an innocent lady, nigerian mentality ehh... Dats why u see hiv patient goin about spreading the desease n som oda sickneses, nobody wan die alone, oyibo no the think like dat, considering the chain n long time implications.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy / My Wife Lied About Her Age, What Should I Do? / How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.