Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Nigerian Rapstars Wont Sweep To The Next Level.problems And Reasons - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Rapstars Wont Sweep To The Next Level.problems And Reasons (225 Views)

MP3 DOWNLOAD: Doski – Next Level Ft. Zinoleesky / DJ Sunny Wax Birthday Mix U Wont Regret For Downloading It... / [MUSIC] Future_feds Did A Sweep MP3 Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Rapstars Wont Sweep To The Next Level.problems And Reasons by Hassanhassee(m): 9:07am On Aug 22, 2019
I bet all this nigerians will think about my words as like"i'm lying",first of best is that nigerians artist loses one part in INTERNATIONAL MUSIC STANDARD, they all use their indegenous languages which triggers only those who're familiar with it will pay attention,they have to reduce it just for their life future,or drop one internationaly and other for home like how psquere did.
1.Discourages from their own country:-in all over this phenomenon they discouraged our artist in different topics that "who if EMINEM challenges nigerian rapstars",they just droped incouragious comments like:-only god will do that,we forgive and forget,this is impossible which is totally bad bad to hear this from us,is he an angle? God? Devil? Or what we have to try or support our own artist to sweep further,i mean he is the GOAT i believe it but what about our upcoming which you frustrate their comfidence?
2.We all want our language to be heard internationally,yeah is good idea but fore this happend i guess we all passed away,we want more note from the world,if to exclude this prominent english nigerians artist who speaks then?
1.M.i
2.Ice prince
3.Psquere
3.Falz
4.2face
3.Jasse jags
4.Eva aloadear
5.Wizkid,.....I solemly swear that no more one from nigerian will stay out at their presend..,...Pls we nee more incourage,we have to look to this problem and figure out the solution.

(1) (Reply)

New Audio | Deliver Me (this Is My Exodus) By Donald Lawrence / Wale Turner" Achopia" Ft Olamide " (mp3 Download Audio ) / Dance Tutrorial - How To Dance Zanku - Ekomiamiblog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.