Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,576 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Business Intelligence – How to Introduce Your Start-Up - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Business Intelligence – How to Introduce Your Start-Up (210 Views)

400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode / One Word To Introduce Argus Air ? / I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Intelligence – How to Introduce Your Start-Up by Theladysroom: 9:13am On Aug 22, 2019
Fresh out of school, I entered the world of business with nothing but motivational punch lines and a desperate desire to have a project to call my own. I wish I knew that building a business was much more than ‘being my own boss’, or that beyond vague ideas floating in the sky, it required a rigorous application of specific skills to keep it grounded, to make it work.

Now, almost 10 years after the fact, and with a pipeline of failures from that long ago season, I have had the opportunity to explore a different career trajectory, howbeit within businesses and businesslike settings. I have also freelanced and consulted for small business owners. Most importantly, I have had the good fortune of looking back over the years to assess my failures and learn what went wrong.

Although I can’t exactly say I am now ready to set up a shop and sell, I understand better certain elements that help a growing business to stand out. One of them is how you introduce yourself or business to prospective clients. Below are two quick nuggets.

Click https://theladysroom.ng/business-intelligence-how-to-introduce-your-start-up/ to read full article

(1) (Reply)

Agribusiness / Natural Sheabutter Available / 6000 Units Of Old Layers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.