Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... (37513 Views)

Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor / Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua / Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 13, 2019
FuckHomophobes:

There they go again..... "You can be delivered from that spirit" Lawd angry . BTW hope you're handsome cos I'd love to f.uck you dear
Can u boldly say that u were gay when u were 4to 6 years of age ....and if yes then it seems ur possession started early and if not then it clearly shows u were not born that way but have now been influenced by Satan maybe through early child sexual abuse...

By the way if really had the chance to came at me with such intents .....u might just be signing ur death warrant..angels will smith u at the doorstep

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Chu2k2: 10:45am On Oct 13, 2019
Olivegreen:
You're missing the point!!!
Being gay is not just about gay sex just as love is not just about sex.
You just quote the Bible from beginning to end but you can't interprete it with wisdom.
I don't care how you have sex with your wife or husband ( by the way are you male or female?) To me, as long as you both love each other, you both can use whatever positions or methods to give yourselves pleasure during sex.

Some people just like acting blind and intentionally ignore the main point of certain issues. Sex is not the main point of the lgbtq+ community. The main point is that love is love regardless of one's gender. We fall in love with other people's souls and not their body.
My body was given to me so it should not define me but my soul is who I am therefore, it defines me.
If my soul loves the soul of another female then how is that wrong? I love her personality and not just her body.

Please let us stop this unreasonable spread of hate and intolerance.

Love is love.
We know sey u be one of them, but must u expose yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Tomzino(m): 10:47am On Oct 13, 2019
[Thank you exactly! Love is love! He who doesn't love doesn't know God. So it's all about loving! author=Olivegreen post=81686817]You're missing the point!!!
You just quote the Bible from beginning to end but you can't interprete it with wisdom.
I don't care how you have sex with your wife or husband ( by the way are you male or female?) To me, as long as you both love each other, you both can use whatever positions or methods to give yourselves pleasure during sex.

Some people just like acting blind and intentionally ignore the main point of certain issues. Sex is not the main point of the lgbtq+ community. The main point is that love is love regardless of one's gender. We fall in love with other people's souls and not their body.
My body was given to me so it should not define me but my soul is who I am therefore, it defines me.
If my soul loves the soul of another female then how is that wrong? I love her personality and not just her body.

Love is love.[/quote]
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 13, 2019
Olivegreen:

You clearly dont know your religion. Religion is not just faith. Its faith and reasoning. None supercedes the other.
The bible is written in a lot of metaphors and has lots of hidden messages that only the wise can access. The passage about Sodom amd Gomorah is one of them. It should not be taken literally instead, it should be carefully studied to get the true message.
And what's the true message?

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Tomzino(m): 10:51am On Oct 13, 2019
FuckHomophobes:
The day a pastor will point to me and tell me am gay, that day I will quit.... What am I even saying gan?? Shey nah today?? ♥️
Lol that's true oo. I don't think a pastor can see that because it's not a problem. A pastor can easily detect when you've committed attrocities or spiritual surges but can't see homosexuality because that's just a normal thing. It's just like saying a pastor should tell you if you're make or female.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by FuckHomophobes: 10:53am On Oct 13, 2019
Chidorx60:

Can u boldly say that u were gay when u were 4to 6 years of age ....and if yes then it seems ur possession started early and if not then it clearly shows u were not born that way but have now been influenced by Satan maybe through early child sexual abuse...

By the way if really had the chance to came at me with such intents .....u might just be signing ur death warrant..angels will smith u at the doorstep

Well I never knew it was called "gay" at that age . BTW, I won't come directly at you just like that. All it takes is for us to become friends and lines will fall in place.

Hoping to see you soon physically bby ❤️ wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by sweetrace(f): 10:59am On Oct 13, 2019
Olivegreen:

Love is love.

This sounds very intelligent, but is not true. There’s nothing wrong with loving the soul of anyone or thing. There’s something wrong with having sex with someone who is the same gender as you. As a woman, I love the souls of so many people including babies. I’ve had pets that I’ve loved. Is it okay to have sex with them? There’s a huge problem with the world where any everything goes without questions. Where one is seen as intolerant for saying no to what even nature abhors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by kingjomezy(m): 11:04am On Oct 13, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
I'll say the last thing god should be concerned about is What People do in private, or who they chose to have sex with, a lot of killings are going on in public genocide terrorism famine Climate change and the likes, at least God gave human free will he/she shouldn't be bothered about what they do with it.

you funny Sha.......In every action there is an opposite and equal reaction
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Nggs121: 11:10am On Oct 13, 2019
FuckHomophobes:

They'll tell you it's against religion. Hey I've got of guys I've bleeped who are in the choir in different denominations

Nice.

You should know
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by KevMitnick: 11:14am On Oct 13, 2019
post=83092415:
To close the 1st page of this great thread by Riyadhgodess we will say FLEE FROM ALL APPEARANCE OF EVIL.
key word : FLEE

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by amahbrain(f): 11:14am On Oct 13, 2019
Look, quit all these holier-than-thou mentality. If you don’t understand something because you don’t do it, ask questions. Don’t sit on your throne and try to play God.

And for you that person that follow what people think about something that they are not, to determine whether or not you should be yourself (supposing you are still in the closest), you have your life to live in the full expression of who created you. These people are just as ignorant as they can be.

God is NOT DEAD. GOD IS NOT DUMB. GOD IS NOT DEAF. Go talk to Him through Jesus. You don’t have to serve God based on what humans like you wrote thousands of years ago. Humans that if you had asked if the Earth was round or flat wouldn’t have known. Whatever Truth He reveals to you, LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST.

As for using Adam and Eve bullshit to determine sexuality. Darling, GOD IS GOD. You can NEVER be Him. See what happened to the one who tried to BE like God? Be careful. God gave Adam his desire. God doesn’t impose. He gives Free Will. He gives you your heart’s desire. How would you understand that when you haven’t yet seen Love expressed in your desires? How can you understand what you don’t know or have? If you Experienced Love, you will be more embracing.

Get a sit, shut your eyes, breathe. Speak to God. He is not deaf or dump. Don’t come spraying your human sense everywhere and using it to put others down.

Someone said “How can you be gay? Are your parents gay?” If that is your argument, I’ll suggest your change your mindset, darling. Because, your parents are rich/poor, so why are YOU poor/rich! Your parents are short, why are you taller? Your parents are illiterates/literates so why are you a literate or an illiterate

Somethings are better understood not using your immediate environment or what you were taught to believe. Find Your Truth. Don’t hurt people or try to bring them down so you are elevated.

You are welcome.

Chidorx60:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Vaco: 11:16am On Oct 13, 2019
FuckHomophobes:

Babe, am GAY and a Christian. Infact I do things that are pleasing to God. There are lots of gays in the church. I wonder why no pastor who claims to see vision hasn't seen my wierd lifestyle. Everyday I attend programs with the view that someday the preacher will say... "There's somebody in the congregation, and you are gay". That day, I will change, if there's any word like that
Going to Church doesn't make u a Christian. Living in a zoo beside a Lion or Giraffe doesn't make you one....
They day, the fruits of the Spirit shows in ur life, you will see the light.
The most annoying thing about Homos and Lesbos, is living in denial.
They know what they are doing is abnormal but they use drugs to suppress it and come here to tell us craps.
Why do we have more drug users among LEsbos and Gays?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Vaco: 11:19am On Oct 13, 2019
HannahHitler:
Bla bla bla...
I am a LESBIAN and I am a Christian. I pray and God answers speedily sef so who wants to sue me first

I can bet all I have you not born again and you are a drug user...
Most Lesbian act is done under the influence of drugs

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by ecclize: 11:21am On Oct 13, 2019
if this write up is originally by u send me ur account
balance
sorry number
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Vaco: 11:23am On Oct 13, 2019
Why is suicide rates higher among abnormal behavioural persons...LGBTQ Dont even know the full meaning of LGBTQ..

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by amahbrain(f): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2019
Interesting assumption. Please submit the link to the research that was carried out to prove this.

You do have an idea though, eve though it is twisted. I wonder how you got yourself to research on this. Some interest you have? There is no shame there.

Truly, there is a significant difference in substance abuse in the gay community. It is not because gay people are ashamed of being themselves. It is because of this very attitude of YOURS. Your hate attitude is causing harm to others. Some people don’t cope well with not being accepted. So the use of alcohol to escape that reality. But no, it is not highest in the gay community. How can it be when gay people are just a minority? One small group of special unique people threatening your piece of mind. Why

Why not use that “consciousness” in ensuring that Nigeria is safe for everyone equally? Why not use that consciousness to build a better nation with better economy? Because you are unconsciously doing what you see others do to you. You bully. You put down. Even the political leaders have taught you to do so so they can effectively manipulate you from seeing the truth.

Look, until you change that mindset and accept people regardless of their sexuality, ethnicity, gender, or whatever difference, we will just keep going in circles. Getting worse and worse by the day with people trying to leave the country.

I beg of you to find it in your heart to see the Truth. Please!!

Vaco:

Going to Church doesn't make u a Christian. Living in a zoo beside a Lion or Giraffe doesn't make you one....
They day, the fruits of the Spirit shows in ur life, you will see the light.
The most annoying thing about Homos and Lesbos, is living in denial.
They know what they are doing is abnormal but they use drugs to suppress it and come here to tell us craps.
Why do we have more drug users among LEsbos and Gays?

6 Likes

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by damosky12(m): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2019
mrvitalis:

Oga on the 6th day he made humans ...male and female he made them ...gens 1 vs 26 ...

Adam and eve was created after he had rested in chapter 2

grin God created MAN, male and female in Genesis 1:27... Man existed SPIRITUALLY until He was FORMED from dust of the ground in 2:7.

In other words, the Spirit created in chapter 1 was given a PHYSICAL body in chapter 2.

Don't confuse it abeq. grin
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by TechCapon(m): 11:31am On Oct 13, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Two nights ago, I saw a headline on gay sex. It was a gory narration of a person first gay sex. What I read that night really messed my mind till date. I really weep for everyone still in that web. I still think what I read was a stylish way of promoting gayism though that might not be the writer intent but some persons might read and be curious as the narrator in that thread said some persons are Bicurious Lols.

What I am going to say below will offend some persons I'm sorry but the truth must be told.

Anal Sex, Homosexuality, Lesbianism, what is God take on it? Is it a sin? Is it wrong? Is it an abomination?

Now go with me to the book of Romans Chapter 1 verse 26 and 27. I will read it in different translation so we can all understand what it says.

Romans 1:26-27 The Message Translation.
Worse followed. Refusing to know God, they soon didn’t know how to be human either—women didn’t know how to be women, men didn’t know how to be men. Sexually confused, they abused and defiled one another, women with women, men with men—all lust, no love. And then they paid for it, oh, how they paid for it—emptied of God and love, godless and loveless wretches.

Romans 1:26-27 New Living translation
that is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

Romans 1:26-27 New King James Version
For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. Now what is this penalty? Read it again, they all received PENALTY, DUE PUNISHMENT, THEY PAID FOR IT... What is that Penalty?The penalty is all the diseases, malfunction, infections derived from this shameful act etc.

Ok the key thing that I want you all to see here is that, GOD GAVE THEM OVER ! So anybody into homosexuality and lesbianism,God has given them over to degrading and vile passions to a reprobate mind. My dear, it is not a natural mind that thinks of sex with same gender. Please open your dictionary and check the meaning of vile. God gave them over to their vile affection. So I want us to look at what the word vile actually means. Sincerely if you all know what it means,then you will understand the gravity of what Paul was saying there.

Let's see the meaning of vile; Extremely Unpleasant, Morally Bad, Wicked, Little Worth of Value, Foul, Nasty, Nauseating, Abominable, Dreadful, Offensive, Disgusting, Distasteful, Sickling, Mean, Stinky, Wretched, Disgraceful, Hateful, Shocking etc.
What I want you all to know about anal sex is that, there is a muscle in the anus called phalas or something. I don't know the right spelling but doctors in the house understands what I mean or anyone can help me with the right spelling. Now the primary purpose of that muscle is to keep the anus closed after going to the rest room to excrete waste. That is the purpose of it and once that thing is destroyed, you leave your anus opened to Hepatitis, opened to HIV, opened to all kinds of infections and diseases. That place was designed by God to be an outpost location. It is actually an outpost location. It is an outpost for things to go out. It is not a place for things to go in through. Shey una dey get am so? Poo comes out through the anus and not go in abi una think say God wey create you even put anus there no get sense ni? THE ANUS IS NOT MEANT FOR THRUSTING!

Now to all husbands demanding anal sex from their wives please for God sake Stop it ! It is 100% wrong. You are not in anyway different from the men having sex with men. God didn't design the woman anus for sex but instead, God designed the woman by giving her the vaginal and clitoris. The clitoris is not in the anus neither is the vaginal in the anus. That is why a man forcing/ pressurizing his wife for anal sex is a wicked man knowingly or unknowingly. You are hurting that woman and you are not pleasuring the woman. As a fact, you are only pleasuring yourself and that's why you always need a Vaseline to enter into the anus simply because the anus wasn't designed to receive thrusting. So please desist from this act. Stop/Stay away from anal sex you are only hurting yourself by doing that and you are hurting the woman, or the man or boy you are having anal sex with.

Now everything God created, the devil will always bring a falsification and adulteration to that thing. For example, those who say they were born that way hahahahahaha I laugh in heavenly tongues, Nobody as in NO HUMAN WAS BORN A GAY! Take it to the bank. The truth is that everything God created the devil adulterate and anal sex, same gender sex is one of the adulteration of the original. Please guys stay away from it. As in run away from it. Homosexuality, Lesbianism, Flee from it! Sex is meant for a man and a woman, husband and wife Not man and man, woman and woman. So please let's stop it. It is part of what is called abomination. Anal sex/Same gender sex is not just a sin, it is an abomination! Sexual pervasion is an abomination. 2 some, 3 some, 4some, 5 some and what have you are all abomination! All these things are all abomination!

The truth is, when you begin to accept something unpleasant, it means something has first of all happen to your nature. I mean when you begin to take as pleasant something that is originally unpleasant, what it means is that something has happened to your nature that now makes you to accept what is against the law/norm as normal. So as I have said, please run away from it biko. You really do not have any reason to be gay, no reason to be homosexual, no reason to be a lesbian or Bicurious as I learnt in the other thread I made mention of. You have no reason to have anal sex with your spouse not for any reason under the sun! Wives if your husband is pressuring you for anal sex, please threaten to report him! I am certain he wont want anybody to hear of such disgusting act...There is no pleasure in it. That pleasure you think you are getting, let me just tell you, it is a demon that is getting that pleasure through you. It is a demon that is just using your body to satisfy its own demonic intent. Take note of that! Anywhere something like that is, if there is already a demonic activity, it is no longer natural. That is why it's said to be unnatural, it is against the normal cause. A person engaging in anal sex, homosexuality, lesbianism, all other sexual pervasion, it is an evil spirit that is working through you/persons to satisfy its own personal cravings so please run away from it. Stop it!

And if you are already involved in it, be it before or at present/Now, Please Repent from it. Go for deliverance at any of the living church around you or you can write to me please take note that everything discussed will be treated confidential and with empathy. Please get or seek help/delivered because you are on another level. I am not even talking about the normal sexual offences, yours is tertiary. You are not in primary or secondary, you are in tertiary. IT IS WORST! If there is anything above tertiary, I would have used it.

I pray this message ministers to everyone trapped in this bondage in Jesus name.
God Bless you.

Shilekunola.
educative. Link to the other thread you mentioned okay?
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by BRATISLAVA: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2019
Olivegreen:

Love is love.
hope u say the same for pedophilia. Their love is also love.

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by LZAA: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2019
Olivegreen:

Love is love.

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 13, 2019
FuckHomophobes:

Happy Sunday babe �❤️ ❤️. Wait you nor go church ni?
first service o. Back since. You?
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 13, 2019
amahbrain:

Look, quit all these holier-than-thou mentality. If you don’t understand something because you don’t do it, ask questions. Don’t sit on your throne and try to play God.

And for you that person that follow what people think about something that they are not, to determine whether or not you should be yourself (supposing you are still in the closest), you have your life to live in the full expression of who created you. These people are just as ignorant as they can be.

God is NOT DEAD. GOD IS NOT DUMB. GOD IS NOT DEAF. Go talk to Him through Jesus. You don’t have to serve God based on what humans like you wrote thousands of years ago. Humans that if you had asked if the Earth was round or flat wouldn’t have known. Whatever Truth He reveals to you, LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST.

As for using Adam and Eve bullshit to determine sexuality. Darling, GOD IS GOD. You can NEVER be Him. See what happened to the one who tried to BE like God? Be careful. God gave Adam his desire. God doesn’t impose. He gives Free Will. He gives you your heart’s desire. How would you understand that when you haven’t yet seen Love expressed in your desires? How can you understand what you don’t know or have? If you Experienced Love, you will be more embracing.

Get a sit, shut your eyes, breathe. Speak to God. He is not deaf or dump. Don’t come spraying your human sense everywhere and using it to put others down.

Someone said “How can you be gay? Are your parents gay?” If that is your argument, I’ll suggest your change your mindset, darling. Because, your parents are rich/poor, so why are YOU poor/rich! Your parents are short, why are you taller? Your parents are illiterates/literates so why are you a literate or an illiterate

Somethings are better understood not using your immediate environment or what you were taught to believe. Find Your Truth. Don’t hurt people or try to bring them down so you are elevated.

You are welcome.

well miss. what u Wrote kinda omade some sense only that its human /carnal sense...

See lemme tell u i am one empowered by wisdom from the word of God...what I say is exactly what has been revelead to me via the word of God..am not a follow follow Christian every doctrine I hear I verify and try it with the word of God...and lemme tell u honey...homosexuality is wrong and can not be seen in any other way.

I won't bother debating any further I will conclude by only showing u the great error u made in referring to Gods word as a book written by ignorant humans...if only u knew the God u claim to be serving and how he cherishes what u just made to look unimportant...

Did u seriously believe God will tell a person to continue being a gay..dear u are wrong,look for a true deliverance minister and U will see God remove that veil of deciet from off ur face.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 13, 2019
allthingsgood:

But u are not. So why pretend to be holier than thou. Focus on ur personal salvation
this is a Christian thread for believers, you wouldn't be here if you knew how to mind your pervert business. Bye

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by TechCapon(m): 11:41am On Oct 13, 2019
kimco:

Since we are on the laws of the bible

Deuteronomy 21:18–21.

If any man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey his father or his mother, and when they chastise him, he will not even listen to them, then his father and mother shall seize him, and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gateway of his home town. And they shall say to the elders of his city, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey us, he is a glutton and a drunkard.” Then all the men of his city shall stone him to death; so you shall remove the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear of it and fear.

Sure i pray and hope that you will allow your stubborn son to be stoned to death. That would be nice see.
you're missing the point. Gay and lesbianism is evil and must be condemned in the strongest way possible
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by LZAA: 11:42am On Oct 13, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

some people were born gay,, but all they needs is to correct it,, what are you saying ,, are you telling me that nature is perfect?, nature is not perfect , it makes mistakes sometimes,,,,dont attach everything to religion
Nature IS perfect
Imagine if everybody was tall?
The world would be boring
You wey dy type get mama
Imagine if ur paale say na man e go follow u no go dy hia

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Elijahnonso1(m): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2019
This is a food of thought. Thanks so much the author. I enjoin everyone to heed from this life-changing caution in order to stop propergating and expounding or making satan garner more souls to himselves.
This message is a message of salvation.

?: I want to be clarified on the meaning of living churches
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 13, 2019
FuckHomophobes:

Well I never knew it was called "gay" at that age . BTW, I won't come directly at you just like that. All it takes is for us to become friends and lines will fall in place.

Hoping to see you soon physically bby ❤️ wink
Now u are getting me pissed quit being such a creep..

By the way I wasn't talking abt physically either, such intentions will always be exposed to me before God will allow me make friends with the wrong people....

Mr man u know u badly want to be different and u need someone to help u out...Jesus loves and knows how to make u whole ....genuinely pray say 3days dry if u can or 6 to 6 and I'm sure that Jehovah will cast out that spirit from u ...

Thank me later....but first thing first go to any living church and surrender to Jesus and be born again

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by TechCapon(m): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2019
Olivegreen:
You know what....come at me! I'm a devout christian and I will prove to your ignorant ass that homosexuality is not a sin but a subject that has been misunderstood for centuries.

homosexuality is evil and the op posted biblical scriptures to buttress that point

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 13, 2019
Gay people are a blessing to y'all but you people won't just accept it. That's why most of you are just miserable. Keep hating o, it's the hate of gay people that keeps most of you going, so continue but your hate is yours and it would never ever affect me.

Your hate, your wahala, IDGAF.

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2019
Chidorx60:

Now u are getting me pissed quit being such a creep..

By the way I wasn't talking abt physically either, such intentions will always be exposed to me before God will allow me make friends with the wrong people....

Mr man u know u badly want to be different and u need someone to help u out...Jesus loves and knows how to make u whole ....genuinely pray say 3days dry if u can or 6 to 6 and I'm sure that Jehovah will cast out that spirit from u ...

Thank me later....but first thing first go to any living church and surrender to Jesus and be born again
before you remove the log from another's eye, have you checked yourself? Are you really sure that if Jesus comes today you would go? Do you practice everything that Christ teaches? Do you obey the 10 commandments? If you have even a little bit of sin in you, including masturbating and pornography, I would advise you sit this one out bruh.

5 Likes

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by TechCapon(m): 11:49am On Oct 13, 2019
Olivegreen:

Love is love.
I think you're confused
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by amahbrain(f): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2019
Dear Sir/Madam,

I appreciate your suggestion on searching for a deliverance minister. I don’t need one. Jesus Christ and what He did on the cross is enough for me. It is not a competition on who is empowered by wisdom of God (not necessarily word of God, for God is Wisdom Himself and He is Alive). That He empowered doesn’t mean you are the only one. The Pharisees had that mentality that is why they thought they were the holy ones. Most religious ones. So they couldn’t see Jesus for Who He was, and Is. But thank be to God for blessing you!! I hope you walk with Him and He reveals more of Himself to you.

About the Book being written by ignorant humans. Well, all I said was if you had asked them if the Earth was flat or round, they wouldn’t be able to tell one from the other is not wrong, or right. It just is. I am sorry “God” told or taught you to hate homosexuals. I hope that “God” you serve becomes more like the God that is LOVE, and embracing. I hope the “God” you serve becomes Light and shines in your life and give you more and better insight.

That said, I wish you well.

Chidorx60:
well miss. what u Wrote kinda omade some sense only that its human /carnal sense...

See lemme tell u i am one empowered by wisdom from the word of God...what I say is exactly what has been revelead to me via the word of God..am not a follow follow Christian every doctrine I hear I verify and try it with the word of God...and lemme tell u honey...homosexuality is wrong and can not be seen in any other way.

I won't bother debating any further I will conclude by only showing u the great error u made in referring to Gods word as a book written by ignorant humans...if only u knew the God u claim to be serving and how he cherishes what u just made to look unimportant...

Did u seriously believe God will tell a person to continue being a gay..dear u are wrong,look for a true deliverance minister and U will see God remove that veil of deciet from off ur face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* / Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.