Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:49 AM

Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports (65551 Views)

Oyo’s Youngest Commissioner, Seun Fakorede Gets Married (Photos) / Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) / Seun Fakorede: Governor Makinde Nominates 27-Year-Old As Commissioner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by bishop1988(m): 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
akdjr:
I am not against his nomination. But if you check the background of that same Youth he nominated, you will realize that he's not just the common Youth. He might also be one of the politician loyalist or from a rich home.

So what is now the basis of your comment now. If you are a politician's son, would you reject the appointment? Let the bird fly first before you start shooting. Na wa ooo
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by MistaBabz: 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
Small time they will start complaining that the old people are not working this & that. Oh God! Did I commit any crime that you brought me into this hell called Nigeria where the people envy your little progress

1 Like

Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by bishop1988(m): 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
martineverest:
I'm as much as I applaud the selection of youthful commissioners,I think this boy is too young and inexperienced for this...they should select people in their mid 30s and above.however,the virginity of his brain in terms of corruption will make him better than the experienced ones.....the experienced ones are actually

Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by MT: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
sagitariusbaby:
They are protesting against Fakorede whose root is in APC not his age. But the guy is fit for the job.

Please, I have my doubts too, can you state objectively what makes him qualify for the job, apart from.being under 30.
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by bishop1988(m): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
zabuur:
I'm not against youth taking up roles. However, an inexperienced 27 year old fresh grad to head a whole ministry. It's a slap.

Obviously, this isn't about merit but, to compensate one of the politicians.

How would the directors in the ministry deal with such a commissioner. Some of them got employed before this boy was conceived

If you were to be the young man would you reject the post? Bros please wake up this 21st century. Who cares about the old experienced and ineffective directors. Let him start first and if he is not doing fine let him be removed immediately. It's all about productivity. His mode of appointment is the Governor's business. But he must deliver.
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by bishop1988(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
badoh:
If the guy is sound and has the managerial capability to deliver, the appointment is justified and worthy of emulation.

God bless you my bruv. The days of old and inefficient directors are gradually ending. There are lot of old static workers who has never contributed anything into the system since. And besides this youth and sport ministry. Most of the people occupying this ministry in time past are pregnant men with confused idea and empty brains... But if the boy can't deliver the governor must act. We just need revitalization in our system.

1 Like

Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by benobyeze(m): 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
What are they protesting against. Against the government or against a youth overseeing the affairs of youths.
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by executive12: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
I doubt the story, but if they are really protesting because of his age, I will say shame on them.

1 Like

Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by Pro2makx(m): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
bloody cultist. I wonder the congregation of youth he will be leading and what direction he is going to lead them. weep for this clueless generation.

1 Like

Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by masqot(m): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
Sponsored mumu elders. Now I realize some adults are hopeless

1 Like

Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by distilledwalex(m): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
emmyt2:
LAZY YOUTHS EVERYWHERE
LAZY AGABYAS YOU MEAN?

1 Like

Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by skukimania(f): 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
Commissioner for youth and he appointed a youth? So, what's with the protest? Is he supposed to appoint an ancestor for the post before?

1 Like

Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by naijajobx: 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
ohh
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by TemmyT002(m): 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
Somebody is probably paying them to do this
That person no well
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by Memories12411: 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
This is a broad day light witchcraft. Association of village people who could not tie his destiny doing it in the physical. That woman in second picture wearing green looks like a witch. I don't think she can read what is on the placard.

2 Likes

Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by oladeebo: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
...good, am started planting my convince on makinde since this people started crying!
Oyo will soon be better
Oladeebo
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by oladeebo: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
MistaBabz:
Small time they will start complaining that the old people are not working this & that. Oh God! Did I commit any crime that you brought me into this hell called Nigeria where the people envy your little progress
...yah maybe you are?
At your age looking at this thing happened without chasing them out of the street is a sin
Oladeebo
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by gosmoney(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
Dem dey crazy na dr pikin dem want make e dey dere?
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by ibinaboonline: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
Bunch of backward inept. They prefer 70 year old youth commissioner. Bunch of losers
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
That one doesn't concern me.Any body that have interest in live Turkey is Available for more enquiry call this mobile phone number 08036896729 or 08072323267. Foreign Turkey.
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by omenka1: 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
My conclusion to this matter is that: maybe that town doesn't have youths or maybe the youth are all dead or maybe the youth are lazy as one old man from the north once said or all the youths in that town has escaped from this shithole cunt3. My reason being that: those old fools protesting should have been stoned to death by the youths
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by BASHMAN1991(m): 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
Youth are the leaders of tomorrow I think this is our time to shine #shame on those Agbayas
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by Kay25(m): 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
sincerely I love what Gsm is doing about the youth but I still see politics in it as it is a reward to those whose father are in politics ...can we have a nairalander who has never been into politics or has a relation there to be a comissioner or minister just on credibility.
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by KingBaba1(m): 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
fernandez1:
We need proper reorientation in this country...... Imagine someone willingness to work and this agbayas protesting
The question is, would they have protested his nomination if he were to be their son... Misplaced priority by the so called elders

2 Likes

Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by Walelavender(m): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
Appalled by this embarrassing protest. And these ones would be some people's parents. Come to think of it, would any of these shameless people come out to protest had it been the nominee was their child?

Let him be! He's got a lot to prove irrespective of his age or purported 'party affiliation' to the opposition party
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by akoladejacob: 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
after all, these people protesting will be paid 2000# and they will think this is Money, these people need to wise up
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by eROCK247(m): 2:55am On Aug 23, 2019
These ones are hired hands. I don't think they can even read what's on the placards. The puppet masters are hiding behind the scenes as usual
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by vineyardfarms: 6:41am On Aug 23, 2019
[quote author=Muttee post=81494484]According to reports, Senior citizens protesting against the appointment of the 27 year old SeunFakorede as Commissioner for youth and sport.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/protest-as-gov-makinde-appoint-27-year-old-as-commissioner-for-youth-sports.html[/qDID THEY OBTAIN PERMIT FROM THE POLICE, S S S, DSS, THE ARMY?? TO PROTEST?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention / Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges / El-Rufai Reacts as Ekiti Suspends Minimum Wage, Slashes Workers' Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.