Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (238062 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by benji93: 1:58am On Jul 31, 2020
Honestly, it's a very small city. I don't know much about the place. SOme of these places are known for tourism. I had never heard of such a place until i saw your post. I suppose the kind of education you wanna get is very important. If you decide to come to Turkey as a student, then it must be to get an education much better than what Nigeria has to offer. You may want to stick to the universities in the large cities such as Izmir, Ankara, Istanbul, Gaziantep, kayseri, e.t.c, as you can be sure these universities are at least decent.
tomibecca:
Good day everyone ,who has information about tokat regarding the school(tokat gaziosmanpasa uni)and the living experience there because a lot of people mainly talk about instabul ,Ankara etc
Also ,is it worth studying there and is it developed .
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by benji93: 2:13am On Jul 31, 2020
Why doesn't she want to apply for a Bachelor's program directly? Our people have been involving themselves in criminal/fraudulent activities, so the Turkish Visa is becoming increasingly harder to get. A lot of our people come here as language students, drop out and indulge in unscrupulous activities. Is there any reason why she doesn't want to apply for admisison into an undergraduate program?
oladipop:
First of all, I want to appreciate the great work here. Please help me with some clarifications.

My cousin will be 17 by December. She has been accepted to study Turkish language in Istanbul , Her plan is to progress to a bachelor degree after the language course.

Now my questions are:
1. Do Turkish embassy grant visas for Language course?

2. Considering her above age, does she stand a good chance in receiving visa?

3. Will proof of accommodation be required for her visa application (the university does not offer accommodation)

4. And lastly, must she also notarize her waec even though she is going for Language course?

I will appreciate your contributions.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by benji93: 2:22am On Jul 31, 2020
Wow, incredible. Good for you. grin. This is quite rare. I mean taking students from Nigerian institutions. If i may ask what department admitted you? I think the admission letter which stipulates that you will be exempted from tuition fees and extended a stipend of 3200TL is good enough. But i suppose you may want to include the accomodation reservation e.t.c as part of your application, just in case. If there's any specific information about Bilkent you wanna know, ask me. I can get you first hand information. grin
Almedah:
Hello everyone,

I just got masters admission at Bilkent University in Turkey. The program is full scholarship with monthly stipend of 3200TL per month.

I want to apply for visa. Do I still need to submit a bank statement to show proof of funds.

Please I need a response. Thank you
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by oladipop: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2020
benji93:
Why doesn't she want to apply for a Bachelor's program directly? Our people have been involving themselves in criminal/fraudulent activities, so the Turkish Visa is becoming increasingly harder to get. A lot of our people come here as language students, drop out and indulge in unscrupulous activities. Is there any reason why she doesn't want to apply for admisison into an undergraduate program?

@benji93, thank so much for coming to my aid. Firstly, we never thought she will be able to secure direct admission with only WAEC. Please are you saying there are STATE universities in turkey that offer direct admission without knowledge of turkish language? We also read that most State Universities in Turkey require YOS for admission. Please how do you see this?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by benji93: 11:34am On Jul 31, 2020
There are. Middle East technical University, Ankara does and it's in English. But her WASSCE grades must be very good for her to stand a chance. I understand Izmir institute of Technology offers their programs in English too. How well did she do in WASSCE?
oladipop:

@benji93, thank so much for coming to my aid. Firstly, we never thought she will be able to secure direct admission with only WAEC. Please are you saying there are STATE universities in turkey that offer direct admission without knowledge of turkish language? We also read that most State Universities in Turkey require YOS for admission. Please how do you see this?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Yommy247(m): 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
How does it take for turkey embassy to dhl ones passport... did my interview last Wednesday
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by mryoung16: 6:31am On Aug 04, 2020
Yommy247:
How does it take for turkey embassy to dhl ones passport... did my interview last Wednesday

Hi Yommy247. Can you help us by listing the kind of questions you were asked? At least to help people that will do their interview soon.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by oginnite(m): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2020
Good Morning Team, Please i need your help this, my Brother is presently in turkey as a student, but due to the nature of the country, he couldnt cope anymore so he decided to apply for Poland school admission and he has since been given admission. Now, we are looking for the way forward, he want to apply for Poland student Visa from Turkey that he is currently. Any idea about what he needs to due right now. I will appreciate your help Guys. Thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Dejoe2019: 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
Your brother should not have any problem moving to Poland, since he already has his admission letter. He should visit the Polish embassy in Turkey. Or better still google the requirements before going.

quote author=oginnite post=92441661]Good Morning Team, Please i need your help this, my Brother is presently in turkey as a student, but due to the nature of the country, he couldnt cope anymore so he decided to apply for Poland school admission and he has since been given admission. Now, we are looking for the way forward, he want to apply for Poland student Visa from Turkey that he is currently. Any idea about what he needs to due right now. I will appreciate your help Guys. Thanks
[/quote]
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Yommy247(m): 12:32am On Aug 05, 2020
Dejoe2019:
Your brother should not have any problem moving to Poland, since he already has his admission letter. He should visit the Polish embassy in Turkey. Or better still google the requirements before going.

quote author=oginnite post=92441661]Good Morning Team, Please i need your help this, my Brother is presently in turkey as a student, but due to the nature of the country, he couldnt cope anymore so he decided to apply for Poland school admission and he has since been given admission. Now, we are looking for the way forward, he want to apply for Poland student Visa from Turkey that he is currently. Any idea about what he needs to due right now. I will appreciate your help Guys. Thanks

Bro abeg what’s the nature of the country ooo... make una brief us abeg
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Yommy247(m): 12:36am On Aug 05, 2020
mryoung16:

Hi Yommy247. Can you help us by listing the kind of questions you were asked? At least to help people that will do their interview soon.

1. What have been doing since graduation
2. Where I’m currently doing
3. School I graduated from
4. Where I served
5. What city I’m heading to
6. What I know bout the school I chooses and why I chooses the school
7. My intend course of study
8. Who’s sponsoring and what he/she does

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by kellz0(m): 7:19am On Aug 07, 2020
Ola17:

Good day bro, please how do I contact you?
quote me and I will respond..
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by mryoung16: 7:56am On Aug 07, 2020
Yommy247:

1. What have been doing since graduation
2. Where I’m currently doing
3. School I graduated from
4. Where I served
5. What city I’m heading to
6. What I know bout the school I chooses and why I chooses the school
7. My intend course of study
8. Who’s sponsoring and what he/she does

Thank you very much.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by benji93: 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
Sorry oo. Please explain your "due ot the nature of the country".
oginnite:
Good Morning Team, Please i need your help this, my Brother is presently in turkey as a student, but due to the nature of the country, he couldnt cope anymore so he decided to apply for Poland school admission and he has since been given admission. Now, we are looking for the way forward, he want to apply for Poland student Visa from Turkey that he is currently. Any idea about what he needs to due right now. I will appreciate your help Guys. Thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by judecares1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
Good afternoon all
I took my time to read from page 1 to this final stage.
I just got conditional offer letter this afternoon from Haliç University,to study business administration since it's taught in English and my desired course was not available.
My question is
1. What are the prospect for international students?
2. Can I sustain myself during my educational pursuit considering the fact that the tuition fee is high $4,000
3. Are there jobs for international students?
4. Can I use a company bank statement for sponsorship?

Please gurus in the house and intending students, please i need your opinion, the program is for 2020/2021 session but d month of resumption was not stated in the conditional offer
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by chekz169: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
Any suggestions of Places to visit in Istanbul that will not drain my pocket. Suggestions will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Yommy247(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2020
How easy is it for someone to cross to other European countries after study in Turkey? Is it possible? If yes what are the requirements
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by mryoung16: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2020
Yommy247:
How easy is it for someone to cross to other European countries after study in Turkey? Is it possible? If yes what are the requirements

Hi Yommy247..has your visa bin granted?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by judecares1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
Yommy247:
Anyone in uskudar university instabul here

Good morning boss
I just got conditional offer letter from this institution, please can you guide me through? I decided to go for undergraduate degree in software engineering
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by teamf: 8:17am On Aug 12, 2020
Hello guys been planning to visit turkey with my wife and baby this December, can you direct me to a link or page to see the visa requirements and application?

kennyUG nuel80 Eseries
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Yommy247(m): 9:35am On Aug 12, 2020
judecares1:

Good morning boss
I just got conditional offer letter from this institution, please can you guide me through? I decided to go for undergraduate degree in software engineering

Have you paid the application fee? I paid 500$ and the letter was mailed to me
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Alhamdulillaah: 10:38am On Aug 12, 2020
Please anyone who got admission from Koç University here??

I am new here and will appreciate any guidance on visa application and the living expenses cost for a graduate student in Istanbul..

Please please
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Alhamdulillaah: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2020
Yommy247:

Please do you mind putting me through the visa application process and how much it cost. Please will really appreciate it.

Thank you
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Yommy247(m): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2020
Alhamdulillaah:

Please do you mind putting me through the visa application process and how much it cost. Please will really appreciate it.

Thank you

Bro, I’m also planning to study there tho I’ve gone for the interview and expecting the visa anytime soon. Just make research bout the school you wanna go to over there and apply. Mine is a graduate study at uskudar
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Alhamdulillaah: 11:27am On Aug 12, 2020
Yommy247:

Bro, I’m also planning to study there tho I’ve gone for the interview and expecting the visa anytime soon. Just make research bout the school you wanna go to over there and apply. Mine is a graduate study at uskudar

Mine is a graduate study at Koç University... I am asking if you know the living cost in Istanbul so I can compute my bank statement amount and apply for the visa. Also, will appreciate it if you put me through the visa process
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by judecares1(m): 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
Just did, kindly reply

Yommy247:

PM me
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Yommy247(m): 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
judecares1:

Just did, kindly reply

Check your mail

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Sonsynas: 9:06am On Aug 13, 2020
Hi, for those of us that has gone for interview .on the day of my interview.

Do i have to go with my previous statement of account. .that is the one i used when filling the online application form or should i print a fresh statement of account?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Yommy247(m): 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
Sonsynas:
Hi, for those of us that has gone for interview .on the day of my interview.

Do i have to go with my previous statement of account. .that is the one i used when filling the online application form or should i print a fresh statement of account?

Print a fresh statement of account
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Yommy247(m): 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Alhamdulillaah:

Mine is a graduate study at Koç University... I am asking if you know the living cost in Istanbul so I can compute my bank statement amount and apply for the visa. Also, will appreciate it if you put me through the visa process

Bro I no sabi the living cost o... mesef just wan go ni o

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (99) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.