Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:17 AM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (235647 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Samir129: 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
Listen guys, Stay away from Turkey if your main aim is to hustle. Turkey is a good place to buy some goods and sell in Africa. The english teaching job most people are talking about is very difficult to find if you’re not a native speaker. If you don’t have American accent you’ll end up receiving 30TL per hour which is approximately 4 dollars. In a week you can only get maximum 10 hours of english teaching lesson. How the hell does someone pay 2700$ per year? make a good research about public universities bro.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by TadeDetule: 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
An Indonesian scholarship is available. You can respond here if interested. Thank you.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Yommy247(m): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
Tochil:

yes I got admission in uskudar for graduate programme and I have done my interview nd as well collected my passport on 19th August with a white paper saying that my application has been forwarded to the authority for examination.
today is the 2weeks nd 4days am yet to hear from them
Bro e sure for you just calm down and keep checking your mail. Whichever you can pm me... finally found a school mate �
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Yommy247(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
Tochil:

How many weeks did urs stay before they approved it? and which school gave you the admission.
Three weeks or so
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Osaghae231: 3:39am On Sep 09, 2020
Yommy247:

Bro e sure for you just calm down and keep checking your mail. Whichever you can pm me... finally found a school mate �

Bro, i applied for Uskuder uni too and i did the interview on Aug 3rd 2020, i deceived an email to come for passport pick up on the 6th of August but i went there on the 18th of August to collect that pink slip and my passport but i haven't gotten any email from the embassy since then and it's a month already. Any idea what could be responsible for the delay? Hw long did yours take to get a mail for visa approval from the date of your interview
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Yommy247(m): 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
Osaghae231:

Bro, i applied for Uskuder uni too and i did the interview on Aug 3rd 2020, i deceived an email to come for passport pick up on the 6th of August but i went there on the 18th of August to collect that pink slip and my passport but i haven't gotten any email from the embassy since then and it's a month already. Any idea what could be responsible for the delay? Hw long did yours take to get a mail for visa approval from the date of your interview
Mine took two to three weeks. Bro just keep checking and be optimistic. Check your pm
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Princesharkon: 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
[quote author=Tochil post=93605609]

I applied in uskudar also and I’ve my document with me.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Gentlerespect76: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
benji93:
That doesn't bode well. Have you gotten a visa?

Thanks for asking. Not yet. I have applied to the embassy but the appointment date of 6th October is too far. The school has extended the timeline to at least 21st of September as that is the tentative date of schools resumption in Turkey.

Sir any advice will be strongly appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Suspense12(m): 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
Yommy....and everyone in the house.... I finally got my study visa yesterday..... after more than one month of application submission and passport collection. I want to implore those of you that are yet to get the mail, do not relent, it will surely come. Send a mail to the school and embassy, that was all I did. Istanbul is the destination for now....

Anyone in Istanbul

Tochil:

Have they approved you own visa application?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Yommy247(m): 11:30am On Sep 11, 2020
Suspense12:
Yommy....and everyone in the house.... I finally got my study visa yesterday..... after more than one month of application submission and passport collection. I want to implore those of you that are yet to get the mail, do not relent, it will surely come. Send a mail to the school and embassy, that was all I did. Istanbul is the destination for now....

Anyone in Istanbul
Congratulations!!!! Bro I still dey Naija but go move anytime soon. Pm me make we relate

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Sonsynas: 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hello guys. .please does Turkish embassy Abuja normally stamp international passport even when they refused visa to the applicants?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by evergreen9: 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hey guys for those who are studying in Turkey, when applying for an undergraduate course in Turkey is the high school / secondary school transcript compulsory? can your original waec and testimonial be used instead of the transcript?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kwazi01: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
@evergreen9, all you need is your waec and testimonial. Because it’s what I used to apply and I got accepted to Istanbul aydin university. Waiting for my final acceptance letter so I can apply for visa.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by evergreen9: 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kwazi01:
@evergreen9, all you need is your waec and testimonial. Because it’s what I used to apply and I got accepted to Istanbul aydin university. Waiting for my final acceptance letter so I can apply for visa.

what's the tuition like? Can I pm you?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kwazi01: 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
@evergreen9, I applied for an associate degree in foreign trade and the tuition fee is 2700$ Per year, but made a deposit of 1500$ As requested by the school. For undergrad, it is 6,000$ per year.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by TFLASHOGEE(m): 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kwazi01:
@evergreen9, I applied for an associate degree in foreign trade and the tuition fee is 2700$ Per year, but made a deposit of 1500$ As requested by the school. For undergrad, it is 6,000$ per year.
what university are you applying to
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by benji93: 12:00am On Sep 15, 2020
Normally, the transcript is very important. Endeavour to get it.
evergreen9:
Hey guys for those who are studying in Turkey, when applying for an undergraduate course in Turkey is the high school / secondary school transcript compulsory? can your original waec and testimonial be used instead of the transcript?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kwazi01: 6:49am On Sep 15, 2020
TFLASHOGEE:
what university are you applying to

Istanbul Aydin University.. waiting for my acceptance letter so I can apply for visa
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kwazi01: 8:30am On Sep 15, 2020
evergreen9:

what's the tuition like? Can I pm you?
Sure! Contact me through my ig.. username: psalms34vs1
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by evergreen9: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2020
Kwazi01:

Sure! Contact me through my ig.. username: psalms34vs1

Not on ig, sent you a pm.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kwazi01: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2020
evergreen9:

Not on ig, sent you a pm.
Alright
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by TFLASHOGEE(m): 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
Kwazi01:

Istanbul Aydin University.. waiting for my acceptance letter so I can apply for visa
OK bro wish you best of luck
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by benji93: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2020
I am sorry, these are hard times. You may have to wait till spring. Can you defer your program till the spring semester?
Gentlerespect76:

Thanks for asking. Not yet. I have applied to the embassy but the appointment date of 6th October is too far. The school has extended the timeline to at least 21st of September as that is the tentative date of schools resumption in Turkey.

Sir any advice will be strongly appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Royals1st: 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
Hello House , Please someone should kindly give me the insurance company accepted by mzvize to submit visa application asap i will be glad

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (99) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.