Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:59 PM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (235679 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Bioles1187(m): 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
Drhay:
Uhmmn anyone who has gotten approval recently ?

Been waiting since October ok

opelomajasi bros.. believe
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by benji93: 8:49am On Jan 20, 2021
Which school?
SeunOSEWApenis:
pls do you have an idea of how I can make payments for application fee? The school provided their bank account details and swift codes.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
benji93:
Which school?
bogazici University.. The window of application is over tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by benji93: 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
Msc?
SeunOSEWApenis:
bogazici University.. The window of application is over tho.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
benji93:
Msc?
yea msc
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Bioles1187(m): 11:16am On Jan 24, 2021
Abeg make una dey update us o
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Donmegalin(m): 6:35am On Jan 25, 2021
morning Nlainders please have a question ..I have a friend from naija who stays in turkey for over 4years now,he said he has a friend who can process Turkish visa for me from there all I need to do is go to the embassy n collect it,how possible is this
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by evergreen9: 8:39am On Jan 25, 2021
Donmegalin:
morning Nlainders please have a question ..I have a friend from naija who stays in turkey for over 4years now,he said he has a friend who can process Turkish visa for me from there all I need to do is go to the embassy n collect it,how possible is this

Probably non appearance visa.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Lynoverse(m): 9:16am On Jan 25, 2021
evergreen9:

Probably non appearance visa.

How many days does the non appearance take before it come out?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by anotherguyonNL: 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
benji93:
No, i doubt it. You need a Bsc to apply.

Do Turkey universities accept Hnd graduates for a Bsc or a masters program?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Mayorofistanbul: 8:08am On Jan 27, 2021
Is Turkey Embassy still issuing tourist visa ? Did anyone here get his/ her tourist visa this January?, pls let’s us know.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by benji93: 11:08am On Jan 27, 2021
Their curriculum is not structured to admit hnds into MSc. You may have to try Bsc.
anotherguyonNL:

Do Turkey universities accept Hnd graduates for a Bsc or a masters program?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by zhad(m): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
Where do u get that info from? What structured Curriculum are u talking about ugh.. Get your fact right please..They do accept HND into Msc, I have so many friends doing the Msc with HND
benji93:
Their curriculum is not structured to admit hnds into MSc. You may have to try Bsc.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by benji93: 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
This is very simple. How about you post the names of schools that accept HND, and the page specifying this. A well established school would not accept this, at least not until you complete a PGD or something. HAND is not equivalent to BSc, as such any school with some reputation will not accept you directly. Perhaps with certain academic conditions.
zhad:
Where do u get that info from? What structured Curriculum are u talking about ugh.. Get your fact right please..They do accept HND into Msc, I have so many friends doing the Msc with HND
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by elijah101(m): 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
sir .. with all due respect .. some turkish schools accept HND for masters ... Uskudar , and Khaz both gave me admission ..
benji93:
This is very simple. How about you post the names of schools that accept HND, and the page specifying this. A well established school would not accept this, at least not until you complete a PGD or something. HAND is not equivalent to BSc, as such any school with some reputation will not accept you directly. Perhaps with certain academic conditions.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by benji93: 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
With all due respect Uskudar was established recently and it's reputation is still low. I can understand why they would accept students even with HND(new schools are always looking to expand their student body). I have just checked the requirements for MSc and it's been indicated that they accept bachelor's degree, at least for Engineering programs . Even with that i expect that their acceptance of HND is conditional. It's very surprising that they would give a direct admission without requiring the students to fulfill certain academic conditions when they begin their programs. Besides it looks as if you got in, but didn't attend. Why not?
elijah101:
sir .. with all due respect .. some turkish schools accept HND for masters ... Uskudar , and Khaz both gave me admission ..
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by zhad(m): 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mr Benj Please get your Fact right. All those statements are misleading. There's nothing like "Certain Academic Conditions or Conditional or PGD for HND" In fact reputable University like Haliç and Aydin accept HND for Masters. Haliç is more than 22yrs Old and its one of the best ranked. Let's be guided please.
benji93:
With all due respect Uskudar was established recently and it's reputation is still low. I can understand why they would accept students even with HND(new schools are always looking to expand their student body). I have just checked the requirements for MSc and it's been indicated that they accept bachelor's degree, at least for Engineering programs . Even with that i expect that their acceptance of HND is conditional. It's very surprising that they would give a direct admission without requiring the students to fulfill certain academic conditions when they begin their programs. Besides it looks as if you got in, but didn't attend. Why not?

4 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by zhad(m): 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
benji93:

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by zhad(m): 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
You heard things like HND and BSc are not equivalent only in Nigeria. Turkey Universities as an example do their evaluation using the Course Description, Do u know why HND holder would never have a problem or any conditions during the evaluation process ugh? It's because HND program Covers all and in fact more courses than BSc program in Nigeria.
benji93:
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by benji93: 9:24am On Jan 28, 2021
You definitely don't know what you are saying. Even in the UK where we borrowed it from, HND is not equivalent to BSc. You will need a top-up to apply for an MSc. How about you google the difference between HND and MSc. Again i repeat that can only happen in School that are only trying to establish themselves.
zhad:
You heard things like HND and BSc are not equivalent only in Nigeria. Turkey Universities as an example do their evaluation using the Course Description, Do u know why HND holder would never have a problem or any conditions during the evaluation process ugh? It's because HND program Covers all and in fact more courses than BSc program in Nigeria.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by benji93: 9:30am On Jan 28, 2021
This looks more like you were seeking clarification if your HND would be accepted. It's part of a pre-evaluation clarification. It tells me you are allowed to submit it for evaluation. You may or may not get it according to that email.
[quote author=zhad post=98507673][/quote]
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by zhad(m): 9:34am On Jan 28, 2021
I repeat get your Fact right, Do thorough Google research and stop the misleading statements. Get Rid of that Nigeria Mentality Mr Benj. After 22yrs You can't say a University still trying to establish itself. So Many Universities in Turkey accept HND for MSc without Top up or whatever u tagged it. Hence argue with your Keyboard Mr Benj
benji93:
You definitely don't know what you are saying. Even in the UK where we borrowed it from, HND is not equivalent to BSc. You will need a top-up to apply for an MSc. How about you google the difference between HND and MSc. Again i repeat that can only happen in School that are only trying to establish themselves.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by zhad(m): 9:38am On Jan 28, 2021
No Mr Benj.. I need no Clarification, I had to "buff off" your misleading statements because i am doing MSc with the HND with no Conditions or Top up. Information and Fact is Vital.. So saying things u don't know on here can't be tolerated
benji93:
This looks more like you were seeking clarification if your HND would be accepted. It's part of a pre-evaluation clarification. It tells me you are allowed to submit it for evaluation. You may or may not get it according to that email.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by benji93: 11:20am On Jan 28, 2021
Nigerian mentality? in terms of what? For your information, i completed my first degree at METU. I have been in Turkey for a while. I am also currently an academic. I can list the 10-15 schools in turkey that have high to medium level of reputation. All the schools on this list that are less than 50 years are private institutions.They had high initial research funding to expedite their progress in the development of their research capacity in various areas. When academics mention schools in Turkey, nobody talks about Aydin or Halic. People usually talk about Bilkent, METU, ITU, Bogazici, Koc , Sabanci, Ankara, Hacettepe(medicine) and to a lesser degree IIT e.t.c. You don't seem to know how to categorize school's in terms of reputation. I have always had to deal with determining the reputation of different schools at different times In fact i googled HND again, just to be sure it's the same HND. What came up indicated that HND is only equivalent to the second year of a BSc, which is roughly equivalent to the third year of a 4-year BSc since the UK's BSc is normally a a 3-year program. No worry i no dey spoil your agent work. cheesy. Just stop exaggerating the reputation of some newly established universities, especially in Turkey. I am not saying anyone shouldn't attend those schools, but they must know those schools are lowly rated, at least for now. I can also understand the frustration and desperation. Anywhere but Nigeria. If you want to provide information, provide a complete picture. Besides Turkey is not as advanced in terms of educational/research funding to consider the 40th ranked school as reputable. You have a lot to learn friend.
zhad:
I repeat get your Fact right, Do thorough Google research and stop the misleading statements. Get Rid of that Nigeria Mentality Mr Benj. After 22yrs You can't say a University still trying to establish itself. So Many Universities in Turkey accept HND for MSc without Top up or whatever u tagged it. Hence argue with your Keyboard Mr Benj
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by zhad(m): 11:40am On Jan 28, 2021
Are you trying to save your ass with this Long epistle Mr Benj? Claiming you've been in Turkey for a very long time and don't know the Universities accept HND for MSc must be a "Faboo" I said Come off it Mr Benj. This Trend is to guide people. Have u seen anyone on here backed your misleading Statements. Even Sabanci u talked about accept HND. You're still a learner. Take your time on Google and do your research. Don't be a dumb ass. The Argument has nothing to do with Agency work. It's 100% realistic the Universities accept HND for MSc. So many people can testify to this on here. Have a blessed day Mr Benj. ABEG who get toothpick here.
benji93:
Nigerian mentality? in terms of what? For your information, i completed my first degree at METU. I have been in Turkey for a while. I am also currently an academic. I can list the 10-15 schools in turkey that have high to medium level of reputation. All the schools on this list that are less than 50 years are private institutions.They had high initial research funding to expedite their progress in the development of their research capacity in various areas. When academics mention schools in Turkey, nobody talks about Aydin or Halic. People usually talk about Bilkent, METU, ITU, Bogazici, Koc , Sabanci, Ankara, Hacettepe(medicine) and to a lesser degree IIT e.t.c. You don't seem to know how to categorize school's in terms of reputation. I have always had to deal with determining the reputation of different schools at different times In fact i googled HND again, just to be sure it's the same HND. What came up indicated that HND is only equivalent to the second year of a BSc, which is roughly equivalent to the third year of a 4-year BSc since the UK's BSc is normally a a 3-year program. No worry i no dey spoil your agent work. cheesy. Just stop exaggerating the reputation of some newly established universities, especially in Turkey. I am not saying anyone shouldn't attend those schools, but they must know those schools are lowly rated, at least for now. I can also understand the frustration and desperation. Anywhere but Nigeria. If you want to provide information, provide a complete picture. Besides Turkey is not as advanced in terms of educational/research funding to consider the 40th ranked school as reputable. You have a lot to learn friend.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by benji93: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
You can make your point without resorting disihng out insults. Perhaps you are the one that needs to change your Nigerian mentality. I no like plenty talk. How about you provide the Sabanci page that indicates you can get into their MSc program with just HND. It's either you are being insincere hence the agent tag or you just don't know what you are saying. 100% realistic. Those universities i mentioned will not accept HND, and more specifically METU and Bilkent whose system i am directly familiar with would not accept it. These schools and many others patterned their systems after US's not UK's. I am not trying ot save my ass. I am not selling anything here. cheesy. I am only informing our people to be careful and avoid wasting application fees. They may tell you to include your HND for evaluation, but they will not admit you. More importantly, you seem to be ignorant of how to judge a school's reputation. For you to even say a 22-year-old university is quite reputable is quite shocking. I hope you will educate yourself properly on these among many things. https://www.okan.edu.tr/en/uluslararasiprogramlar/page/7810/hnd-hnc/. The aforementioned link is to a university i never new. It's been clearly indicated that HND is between associate and Bachelor's degree, and you will have to complete an extra year to complete a BSc. This is a new school too, which was opened for academics in 2003/2004. If them tell una say make you learn you no wan learn. cheesy
zhad:
Are you trying to save your ass with this Long epistle Mr Benj? Claiming you've been in Turkey for a very long time and don't know the Universities accept HND for MSc must be a "Faboo" I said Come off it Mr Benj. This Trend is to guide people. Have u seen anyone on here backed your misleading Statements. Even Sabanci u talked about accept HND. You're still a learner. Take your time on Google and do your research. Don't be a dumb ass. The Argument has nothing to do with Agency work. It's 100% realistic the Universities accept HND for MSc. So many people can testify to this on here. Have a blessed day Mr Benj. ABEG who get toothpick here.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by zhad(m): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hence You can argue with your Keypad Mr Benn.. Ma fi ejo pami...
benji93:
You can make your point without resorting disihng out insults. Perhaps you are the one that needs to change your Nigerian mentality. I no like plenty talk. How about you provide the Sabanci page that indicates you can get into their MSc program with just HND. It's either you are being insincere hence the agent tag or you just don't know what you are saying. 100% realistic. Those universities i mentioned will not accept HND, and more specifically METU and Bilkent whose system i am directly familiar with would not accept it. These schools and many others patterned their systems after US's not UK's. I am not trying ot save my ass. I am not selling anything here. cheesy. I am only informing our people to be careful and avoid wasting application fees. They may tell you to include your HND for evaluation, but they will not admit you. More importantly, you seem to be ignorant of how to judge a school's reputation. For you to even say a 22-year-old university is quite reputable is quite shocking. I hope you will educate yourself properly on these among many things. https://www.okan.edu.tr/en/uluslararasiprogramlar/page/7810/hnd-hnc/. The aforementioned link is to a university i never new. It's been clearly indicated that HND is between associate and Bachelor's degree, and you will have to complete an extra year to complete a BSc. This is a new school too, which was opened for academics in 2003/2004. If them tell una say make you learn you no wan learn. cheesy
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Samir129: 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
benji93:
Nigerian mentality? in terms of what? For your information, i completed my first degree at METU. I have been in Turkey for a while.

Boss me sef, I had my first degree and second degree in reputable public universities in Türkiye. No reputable institution will accept HND for sure. Nigerians like following the easiest route to enter any country, that’s why they always fall victims of this non-recognized/reputable private universities that can be closed at any moment. You’ll often see Nigerians paying thousands of dollars to study in private universities in istanbul, I will personally not register in any private university in Turkey due to the political instability, and i believe that it’s not worth paying money to study in Türkiye because you can’t benefit from the turkish system. In 2016 more than 20 private universities were permanently closed. Last year, another one was closed. Aydin University is a trap to international students that’s for sure, they’ll give you admission as long as you deposit those thousands dollars they requested. Leave our Nigerians alone boss, they’ll argue with you based on what they saw on the internet or what their friends told them. You have the real experience, keep it to yourself and the people who are willing to learn.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by cyeln(f): 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
Please house, I submitted my documents and did my interview on Tuesday, I received a mail from MZ VISA to come and collect my passport. What are my chances on getting a tourist visa?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by nellytivities(f): 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
Kwazi01:

Here is a pic of my approval mail

Hi, please was this for tourist visa? How long did it take before you got your approval mail?
I’m planning to apply but I’ve not got so much time. I want to travel by the end of this February.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by NTraveler01: 5:15am On Feb 02, 2021
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by NTraveler01: 5:55am On Feb 02, 2021
Hello - I have a few questions regarding Turkish tourist/ visitor visa:

1. Has anyone been successful recently in getting a Turkish Tourist Visa?
2. How much should you show in your account?
3. How long is processing time for tourist visa?

If anyone has recently gotten their tourist visa, please let me know - I’ll send my WhatsApp number.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (99) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.