Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,085 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:35 AM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (235721 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by NwadiNK: 6:45am On Mar 31, 2021
benji93:
Be very careful about whoever tells you they want to guide you. I hope you don't run into an agent's nest in your quest to get away from them.
But honestly why are you applying for a Tourist visa instead of a Business visa?

HI everyone, please I'm new here but I have a very quick question. I initially thought most schegen countries halted tourist visa processing.... So I have to as directly, can I process turkey tourist visa in Nigeria now? And what is the procedure?

Thanks everyone
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by NwadiNK: 8:25am On Mar 31, 2021
NwadiNK:

HI everyone, please I'm new here but I have a very quick question. I initially thought most schegen countries halted tourist visa processing.... So I have to as directly, can I process turkey tourist visa in Nigeria now? And what is the procedure?

Thanks everyone

Pls ignore, I just remembered that Turkey isn't among schegen countries yet.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by anotherguyonNL: 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
Hi guys, for those already in Turkey, I would like to know, what is the healthcare like in Turkey? Can foreigners use the healthcare system?

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nchabuomo: 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
anotherguyonNL:
Hi guys, for those already in Turkey, I would like to know, what is the healthcare like in Turkey? Can foreigners use the healthcare system?

I don't know if there is national insurance or free healthcare at the point of need but I know the quality is great.

I have a couple of European friends that come there for surgeries mainly hair transplants. Their dentists are great too, I have used them.

3 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by anotherguyonNL: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nchabuomo:

I don't know if there is national insurance or free healthcare at the point of need but I know the quality is great.

I have a couple of European friends that come there for surgeries mainly hair transplants. Their dentists are great too, I have used them.

Are you there currently?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nchabuomo: 9:16am On Apr 03, 2021
anotherguyonNL:

Are you there currently?

Nahh, was there for Christmas
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by seyisanya(m): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2021
anotherguyonNL:
It all depends on the part of the world you're comparing with and the kind of care you seek, so it's relative. Generally, healthcare is well above average. Yes, foreigners can use the healthcare system.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Vincentnwankwo: 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
What business can one venture into in Turkey?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Vincentnwankwo: 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
With turkey tourist visa and a residence permit,can you fly in and out of the country at any time you wish within the period of your permit validity?

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Folarge06(m): 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
Vincentnwankwo:
With turkey tourist visa and a residence permit,can you fly in and out of the country at any time you wish within the period of your permit validity?

Yes, Provided your ikamet is valid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Developrog(m): 4:40am On Apr 05, 2021
Difficult navigating and applying to these Turkish schools websites.

Just generally poor from them.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Diamond333: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2021
I applied for Turkish study visa in January through an agent that charged me 1.3 mill including flight ticket and airport pickup. It was agreed I will pay the remaining 450k balance from the 1.3 mill when the visa is out. Unfortunately my visa was denied on 1st March with no reason. I wrote to the embassy to enquire the reason for my denail but I wasn't given any strong reason but was asked to reapply in six months time. I told the agency I am coming to collect my passport from them and they sent a mail that I have to sign an agreement that I am no longer under them if I wish to re-apply without them.
My question is this, is it adviseable I re-apply independently? Or I should just continue with the agency ?
Thanks.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by frankob(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2021
Diamond333:
I applied for Turkish study visa in January through an agent that charged me 1.3 mill including flight ticket and airport pickup. It was agreed I will pay the remaining 450k balance from the 1.3 mill when the visa is out. Unfortunately my visa was denied on 1st March with no reason. I wrote to the embassy to enquire the reason for my denail but I wasn't given any strong reason but was asked to reapply in six months time. I told the agency I am coming to collect my passport from them and they sent a mail that I have to sign an agreement that I am no longer under them if I wish to re-apply without them.
My question is this, is it adviseable I re-apply independently? Or I should just continue with the agency ?
Thanks.

You can apply by yourself. Find out the requirements and see what you didn’t do right correct it and apply am sure you will get it.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by frankob(m): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
Anyone granted tourist visa recently?
How long did it take before you got an email from the embassy after interview?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by pet9331: 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
Please, my wife wants to apply for study visa to turkey. And she has a year old baby boy. How will she go about her baby's visa. Is she applying for 2 separate visas? What kind of visa is the boy applying for? Pls someone who has idea should respond. Thanks [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by planetx: 6:44am On Apr 08, 2021
Look at all the desperation to go to a third world craphole like Turkey. All Nigerian leaders from independence needs to be lined up and executed by firing squad

6 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by frankob(m): 9:23am On Apr 08, 2021
planetx:
Look at all the desperation to go to a third world craphole like Turkey. All Nigerian leaders from independence needs to be lined up and executed by firing squad

Nobody will do it for you.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nchabuomo: 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2021
planetx:

Lol Turkey is leaps and bounds above Nigeria o! Turkey is an upper-middle-income country with a life expectancy rate of 77.4, HDI above 0.8 and an unemployment rate of less than 15 per cent.

Turkey is neither the third world nor craphole. Nigeria is a very poor country.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by planetx: 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2021
Nchabuomo:

Lol Turkey is leaps and bounds above Nigeria o! Turkey is an upper-middle-income country with a life expectancy rate of 77.4, HDI above 0.8 and an unemployment rate of less than 15 per cent.

Turkey is neither the third world nor craphole. Nigeria is a very poor country.
Keep deceiving yourself, that is why half of Turkey have emigrated to Germany. I guess they have abandoned their wonderful country to you Nigerians. Just admit your desperation go to Turkey, Ukraine, Cambodia etc are a result of the total failure of your leaders from independence.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nchabuomo: 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2021
planetx:
Keep deceiving yourself, that is why half of Turkey have emigrated to Germany. I guess they have abandoned their wonderful country to you Nigerians. Just admit your desperate to go to Turkey, Ukraine, Cambodia etc are a result of the total failure of your leaders from independence.

Of course Germany is much more developed than Turkey, GDP and otherwise.

Migration isn't a bad thing so dead the idea. It's stupid to try to shame people who are trying to improve themselves.
Humans are migratory by nature. They are Germans, Brits, Scandinavians living in Turkey and Nigeria.

As long as the person takes the right step to relocate then it's a welcome idea. No one is desperate people just want a better life for themselves and that's a great thing.

I was in Turkey for 8 weeks on vacation and I loved it there! The weather, fresh vegetables, constant electricity etc.

I had a great time and would definitely come back!

6 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by bull67: 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2021
many citizen from the uk have relocated their too. The country is good for business from turkey to the uk. And cost of living is very good.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by frankob(m): 8:48am On Apr 09, 2021
planetx:

Nigeria is a dead country but you see as bad as Nigeria is you have Americans, Uk citizens, Germans, Canadians in fact people from all the countries of the world here. Are you going to tell a Canadian his country is shit that’s why he is in Nigeria?
There is nothing for so many people in Nigeria let them go seek greener pastures elsewhere which isn’t guaranteed. Mind u not everybody go to live in Turkey many travel for business and pleasure too.
When referring to Nigeria leaders, learn how to use the word our leaders because you are a Nigerian and even if u are somewhere else I’m sure u have immediate family members here suffering the same fate.

3 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by tracin123: 12:22am On Apr 11, 2021
Hi guys. Please I need help on how to go about Turkey visa application for my wife and kids for a tourist visit this summer. I have a Turkish resident permit and I did my Turkey visa myself then. I’m wondering if I have to do a separate visa for the kids and my wife or how to go about it. Please help with suggestions if you can
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by frankob(m): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
tracin123:
Hi guys. Please I need help on how to go about Turkey visa application for my wife and kids for a tourist visit this summer. I have a Turkish resident permit and I did my Turkey visa myself then. I’m wondering if I have to do a separate visa for the kids and my wife or how to go about it. Please help with suggestions if you can

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Bioles1187(m): 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
Iamnwaokorie:
Please is turkey embassy (Abuja) still open for appointment/interview cuz my appointment is on 12th of April. But someone told me that Turkish embassy's are closed for now.
Please how true is that?
hafa about ur interview bro?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by frankob(m): 12:41am On Apr 15, 2021
Bioles1187:
hafa about ur interview bro?

Omo its 3 weeks now since my interview . I did interview 25th of March till now no email from the embassy. Does it take this long for them to get back.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by opomulero(m): 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
good evening NLs,
i heard that turkey now have embassy in lagos?.
pls how can soneone apply for tourist visa through lagos embassy?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by hammed71(m): 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
Guys please are Turkish schools still accepting application for fall 2021
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by ikaonigent: 8:42am On Apr 16, 2021
Morning guys, pls does anyone have an idea what means if passport was return with a white paper saying YOU AAPLICATION AS BEEN FORWARDED TO TURKISH AUTHORITY FOR EXAMINATION. ones they reply we will contact you via email. the application is a tourist visa application? Thank you
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by opomulero(m): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2021
ikaonigent:
Morning guys, pls does anyone have an idea what means if passport was return with a white paper saying YOU AAPLICATION AS BEEN FORWARDED TO TURKISH AUTHORITY FOR EXAMINATION. ones they reply we will contact you via email. the application is a tourist visa application? Thank you

hello how did u go about the tourist visa, is it in lagos ?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by opomulero(m): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2021
opomulero:
good evening NLs,
i heard that turkey now have embassy in lagos?.
pls how can soneone apply for tourist visa through lagos embassy?

any info pls?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by frankob(m): 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
I think it’s time to close this trend since no one is replying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (99) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.