Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,504 members, 7,801,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (237915 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by kennyblack94: 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
Duisburg:

You know I'm asking because I don't really earn a big amount of money. My earnings vary from 10k to 15k to 20k like that. What do you think about this?

Go find micro finance bank to open and fund account for you.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Duisburg: 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
Jemi007:

We’re still saying the same thing. I’m not a visa expert or an agent so I don’t know how it works if someone else is sponsoring you, but you can google online and check requirements for Turkey visa if someone else is sponsoring. As for the Money aspect, I don’t think they will grant you any visa if you submit that you earn 15-20k . because they need proof that you’re financially stable and will be coming back to your home country after the holiday . For mine it was self sponsor and I provided 2 personal bank statements with 1.4m in one of them and 1.3 in the other. So just try and do a little research and ask others who have had sponsors. I hope this helps. Cher’s
Bruv, how did you go about your flight reservation and hotel reservation?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Paramedickelvin: 6:38am On Apr 23, 2021
Paramedickelvin:
Good afternoon all, please what are the questions they may likely ask during interviews? For study visa please...
please anybody who can attempt to this.....
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tboy0007: 8:38am On Apr 23, 2021
Please what’s the email address of the Turkish Embassy
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 23, 2021
Should be embassy.abuja@mfa.gov.tr

Tboy0007:
Please what’s the email address of the Turkish Embassy
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Jimohbrymo(m): 10:24am On Apr 24, 2021
Try and reapply without them. You can get your student visa for turkey without any agency helping you. I got my turkey student visa and I did the whole process myself.i am in Turkey now
Diamond333:
I applied for Turkish study visa in January through an agent that charged me 1.3 mill including flight ticket and airport pickup. It was agreed I will pay the remaining 450k balance from the 1.3 mill when the visa is out. Unfortunately my visa was denied on 1st March with no reason. I wrote to the embassy to enquire the reason for my denail but I wasn't given any strong reason but was asked to reapply in six months time. I told the agency I am coming to collect my passport from them and they sent a mail that I have to sign an agreement that I am no longer under them if I wish to re-apply without them.
My question is this, is it adviseable I re-apply independently? Or I should just continue with the agency ?
Thanks.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Lynoverse(m): 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
Jimohbrymo:
Try and reapply without them. You can get your student visa for turkey without any agency helping you. I got my turkey student visa and I did the whole process myself.i am in Turkey now

Hello
Can I message you for some personal information?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Jimohbrymo(m): 3:30am On Apr 25, 2021
No problems my friend.you can
Lynoverse:

Hello
Can I message you for some personal information?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Akeem1759(m): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2021
TFLASHOGEE:
I got my admission letter last year can I still use it to apply for visa it isn't up to a year I got the admission letter
Depends on the intake and validity of your Offer/Acceptance letter, Have you paid the Part tuition?? you will have to mail your School for the validity but I doubt
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Akeem1759(m): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2021
Paramedickelvin:
Good afternoon all, please what are the questions they may likely ask during interviews? For study visa please...

Name of your School/ Course
Who is your sponsor/ Dependant, if its not your Father or Mother/ anyone that carries samw name with you, then what is the relationship between you and your Sponsor.
Though your Notary Public should have explain that.

I was there in Abuja on Friday, the funniest part is this their dollar conditions.. I no blame them Sha, Na our Government give them all those chances

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Akeem1759(m): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2021
Duisburg:

Bruv, how did you go about your flight reservation and hotel reservation?
Its easy, make a reservation on booking.com or Hotel.com

Flight reservation can be done through airlines website or a travel agent
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Akeem1759(m): 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
Anyone here should feel free to ask me anything about Turkey Study visa only, We should keep this thread alive please

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by opomulero(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
Akeem1759:
Anyone here should feel free to ask me anything about Turkey Study visa only, We should keep this thread alive please

whats the prospect of getting job and live permanently in turkey after schooling?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Akeem1759(m): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
opomulero:

whats the prospect of getting job and live permanently in turkey after schooling?

Sincerely I don't know about you getting a job there in Turkey after Study aside from Shabu Shabu, all I know is that the cost of living in Turkey is fair.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Paramedickelvin: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
[quote author=Akeem1759 post=101106221]

Name of your School/ Course
Who is your sponsor/ Dependant, if its not your Father or Mother/ anyone that carries samw name with you, then what is the relationship between you and your Sponsor.
Though your Notary Public should have explain that.

I was there in Abuja on Friday, the funniest part is this their dollar conditions.. I no blame them Sha, Na our Government give them all those chances[/quote
Dollar conditions? Because I heard is $135 which is around 51,300
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Akeem1759(m): 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
[quote author=Paramedickelvin post=101115558][/quote] If there is any single dot or turn a little on a dollar, those idiots will reject it as if we are printing dollars here..

$135 is N51,300 I Don't know where you get that calculation from oo, cos $135 as at of today is N65,205 at N483 per dollar.. Oh Official rate, Only if you are into BDC oo
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ikennali01(m): 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to schedule the visa appointment? I already filled in my details and got the application form but I wasn’t able to schedule the appointment.

Thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Jemi007: 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ikennali01:
Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to schedule the visa appointment? I already filled in my details and got the application form but I wasn’t able to schedule the appointment.

Thanks
For Lagos it’s a walk in application, you don’t need an appointment. But for Abj I don’t know about that
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Lynoverse(m): 8:14am On Apr 27, 2021
[quote author=Jemi007 post=101154105]
For Lagos it’s a walk in application, you don’t need an appointment. But for Abj I don’t know about that [/quot

Jemi007 you haven't reply my mail
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ikennali01(m): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
Jemi007:

For Lagos it’s a walk in application, you don’t need an appointment. But for Abj I don’t know about that

Is the Lagos office open at the moment?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by eddykelechianya: 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
Please I changed my last name.. so I applied for a new passport with the new name.. but my turkey resident permit is still valid but it carries my old last name..
Can I still use it to travel to turkey??
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by oladipop: 8:37am On Apr 28, 2021
Congrats brother.

Please, for your visa application, did you submit invitation from Turkey along with your application?

Jemi007:

I’m a first time applicant , but mine was different. Submitted since March 24th and got an email on the 13th April to pay for my ticket. And my passport is still with the embassy
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by uthlaw: 11:42am On Apr 28, 2021
afembaba:
I have lived in turkey for 6years,had kids here and own a business here,I you need a business invitation, admission I can provide,for tourist visa i can book with a tour company,there are so many ways to get you visa,I can package all including application and documents you need all you will do is to submit,Note the final decision is from embassy.i can't influence visa, but I know the best way to package it and increase your chances.if you need acomodation,room mate etc I can help, to get residence permit I can help too +905395109679
can you please brief on how much someone will spend in total (visa, ticket,bt)and chance of getting a job!

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kendobaba4u(m): 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
How can we reach you
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Jemi007: 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
oladipop:
Congrats brother.

Please, for your visa application, did you submit invitation from Turkey along with your application?

No invitation is needed for a tourist visa.

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by mrbrodaman: 8:42pm On May 02, 2021
Hi house, for those interested in going to Turkey on a business visa, what documents are required on the day of the interview?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Akeem1759(m): 10:25pm On May 02, 2021
Ikennali01:
Hello,

Thanks
That same page where you downloaded your Application form, you will see "get an appointment" there, click on it and pick available dates.. lobatan

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Hustle19975: 5:56pm On May 03, 2021
Is it advisable to apply for visitor visa now considering the ban on FG on turkey
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by mrbrodaman: 8:27pm On May 03, 2021
Hustle19975:
Is it advisable to apply for visitor visa now considering the ban on FG on turkey

what FG ban?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Hightser: 1:10am On May 04, 2021
afembaba:
I have lived in turkey for 6years,had kids here and own a business here,I you need a business invitation, admission I can provide,for tourist visa i can book with a tour company,there are so many ways to get you visa,I can package all including application and documents you need all you will do is to submit,Note the final decision is from embassy.i can't influence visa, but I know the best way to package it and increase your chances.if you need acomodation,room mate etc I can help, to get residence permit I can help too +905395109679
Hello, sent you a pm.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by mrbrodaman: 8:46am On May 04, 2021
mrbrodaman:

what FG ban?

Abeg which FG ban are you guys talking about?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Paramedickelvin: 7:11pm On May 04, 2021
The ban is not for those going to Turkey neither Wil it affect applications procedures, The ban is for Turkish citizens who are planning to visit Nigeria,Embassies are operating and working so no ban...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (99) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.