Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,434 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (238029 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by aeder: 6:42am On Oct 22, 2021
wasmadio:
Brother maybe you should contact the embassy maybe we make a mistake on the mail. I think to contact the embassy is the best option brother
But at least they should have send back the passport if they finish with it.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by wasmadio(m): 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
I will contact the embassy today brother
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by greatlee(m): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pls what documents did you go with? I'll appreciate it if you can throw more light on this.

Jemi007:
For me I did my biometric and submitted my documents at voya visa at Victoria Island Lagos on the 24th of March and on the 13th of April I got a mail from the embassy saying I should submit a confirm paid return ticket and insurance which I just did on the 18th. So hopefully I’m going to get the visa. P.s it was a Tourist visa
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
@wasmadio ,,,guy Dem don answer u?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by wasmadio(m): 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
No my brother
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by fredon2020(m): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
I went to voya Turkey visa office last week Friday. I don't know why people don't want to give out information. But I will change the narrative from today.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by wasmadio(m): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
God bless you, so what’s going on have submitted over one month now have not see any mail nor my passport
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by fredon2020(m): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
For admission search for schools offering courses you like on the internet, check the requirements and apply. Admission usually come out within 4 weeks, so check your mailbox regularly. I applied for masters at Istanbul Gelisim University, Turkey. I uploaded my WAEC, Original Degree Certificate and Transcript. No application fees was paid.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by wasmadio(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
I apply for tourism and have not see any mail. I submit at voya visa in Lagos over one month now is any information about that bro
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by fredon2020(m): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
After getting the admission letter, I paid 1000dollars for the first semester fees. I transferred the money to someone in Turkey who paid and sent me the transfer receipt I was given 6 days to pay up. I sent it to the school and the offer letter came out within 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by fredon2020(m): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
Go to there office and check, although they will still tell you tobe patient and wait for a mail
wasmadio:
I apply for tourism and have not see any mail. I submit at voya visa in Lagos over one month now is any information about that bro
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by fredon2020(m): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
I booked an appointment 2 weeks ahead from Voya Turkey website and printed it out. The following requirements must be complete otherwise they tell you to go and get it before your application will be accepted.
1- Application Form ( fill it all in capital letters, it will be given to you at the embassy )
2- International passport data page photocopy ( black or white is acceptable)
3- Flight reservations ( book 3 weeks from your appointment date)
4- Admission letter ( English and Turkish)
5- Acceptance Letter ( English and Turkish)
6- Payment receipt photocopy
7- O level results photocopy, staple scratch card WAEC or NECO Accredited
8- Result Certificate and Transcript photocopy for masters students Accredited
9- NYSC Certificate photocopy
10- Sponsorship letter ( must be notarized by a notary public)
11- Bank statement of 6 months ( with balance of 1Million upwards)
12- Photocopy of sponsors ID card ( NIN, Voters card, drivers license and international passport only acceptable)
13- 135dollars from 2013 series clean and new
14- 1500naira cash for VAT
15- One Passport photograph with white background hold it at hand international size
Make sure you have everything before going there otherwise those touts outside will charge you outrageous prices for anyone you fail to come with or do by yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by fredon2020(m): 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
For tips, dress as you like you will be judged by your documents. They start work from 8AM so come on time and you will not be allowed inside again after 12noon. So just come on your appointment day before 8Am. I used self sponsorship letter and it was accepted. There's cheap hotels inside Jabi park and Lugbe district. Charter taxi to the embassy 500 to 1k. You will be asked whether it's personal pick up or courier service for your passport. I used UPS for 6,500k. Come with your own pen and face mask. Arrange your documents as listed above. Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by fredon2020(m): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
For interview questions
1- What do you do for a living and where do you work.
2- When did you finish secondary school, which school and the subjects you took in WAEC.
3- When did you you finish University, what is the name of the University and name some of the courses you took.
4- Did you apply to the Turkey University your self
5- Which University, Course and duration.
6- who is your sponsor, what does he do and what is your relationship with him/her.
7- Don't use any forged documents because it will be verified.
Other questions are easy.
For tourist and business:
1- What are you going for in Turkey
2 when are you travelling
3 what are your travel itinerary I.e your day to day activities in Turkey
4 the company inviting you etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by aeder: 7:03am On Oct 26, 2021
@wasmadio... Did you receive any response from them?
Mine is still not responded to, but it's like there is hope.
I learnt that rejected Applications were responded to within one week;for some people we went there on the same day.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by wasmadio(m): 10:47am On Oct 26, 2021
@aeder..........I contact the embassy, but I was told to be calm down that they will get back to me soon. I also believe something is going on over there not that we make I mistake on the mail nor the phone number Good News Insha Allah
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
@wasmadio
Guy awfar them don answer u?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by kizonero(m): 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
fredon2020:
I went to voya Turkey visa office last week Friday. I don't know why people don't want to give out information. But I will change the narrative from today.

God bless you bro....And every other persons here that have been helpful from the onset.
Just like my man had said, why is it that most people here don't like sharing their experiences and don't feel like helping others out. I love this nairaland so much why coz they encourage us to do it ourselves. So if you have info that can help your brothers and sisters here please feel free to share. May God bless you as you do so in Jesus Amen.

Frendon thank you for taking your time to narrate the Turkish student application way, please anybody with the tourist way should narrate to us as well... thank you
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by wasmadio(m): 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
No o!!!
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by kizonero(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
Please brothers and sisters in the house,
I have many questions concerning turkish tourist visa but I will take it bit by bit.

First I want to know what is the accommodation like in Turkey. For a tourist visa holder just for 10days stay, is there a shared apartment over there. E.g bed space...like how much are we looking at in naira for that 10days.

Secondly, during the visa application, is it compulsory to book for paid hotel.

Last but not the least, what is the situation of things with the covid19 thing. Those that have tour turkey of recent...how did you do the covid 19 palava....
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
@wasmadio
Wat do u think might be the issue
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by kizonero(m): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
Batch B

* What are the documents to be gathered for tourist Visa. Those that successful applied, what are the docu you submitted.

* How much is the visa and insurance?
* How many weeks does the visa take to be out?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by wasmadio(m): 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
@Silasadah:
Have contact the embassy but they said I should hold on,because I think b4 that I made a mistake on the mail
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by wasmadio(m): 6:33am On Nov 02, 2021
Hello my people
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 02, 2021
What is going on with Turkish embassy? I didn't hear anything from them since September faa. I'm am fed up.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 02, 2021
What is going on with Turkish embassy? I didn't hear anything from them since September faa. I'm fed up.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 02, 2021
@wasmadio did u hear anything from the embassy?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by zhad(m): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2021
What type of visa do u applied for ? Moreover have u received your passport from Voya vize ?
lukengs:
What is going on with Turkish embassy? I didn't hear anything from them since September faa. I'm am fed up.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by aeder: 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
We applied for student Visa since September 23, up to now they neither return our passports nor responded to Enquiries. All they say is "they will contact you soon"
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ogagun6934: 6:21am On Nov 03, 2021
I applied for tourist visa since September 21 n i didn't hear anything from them up till now. May Allah grant our Visas. Inshallah
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by kizonero(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
[quote author=Ogagun6934 post=107287891]I applied for tourist visa since September 21 n i didn't hear anything from them up till now. May Allah grant our Visas. Inshallah [/quote

God will do it for you bro. Keep on praying. Pls what are the doc you submitted, Lagos or Abuja?, How much is everything, pls explain how you go about the process from day 1...thank you sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (99) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.